Ntid

rjr2006

Reaction score
Guess what? I GOT ACCEPTED BY NTID!]' However, I am going to start with community college for a year. I AM VERY HAPPY!

rjr2006 said:
Guess what? I GOT ACCEPTED BY NTID!]' However, I am going to start with community college for a year. I AM VERY HAPPY!

:applause: that's very great news to hear! Congrats! :D

I believe you will enjoy it at NTID/RIT. I visited the campus and met with some of the people, and I think it is a great place to go to school. Best of luck with all your schooling!

Congratulation to you! When did you get the mail?

Be prepare to bring thick winter clothes next winter! bbbrrrr!

Congrats on your NTID acceptance. I'm sure if you enroll, you will have a great experience there and open many opportunities for yourself.

Congrats. :D

I'm looking forward to maybe meeting you when you get up here. :D

Congratulations on your acceptance to NTID! Now you can put your mind at ease because you can go there anytime you want. Good for you! :thumb:

webexplorer said:
Congratulation to you! When did you get the mail?

Be prepare to bring thick winter clothes next winter! bbbrrrr!

today when I came home pissed off from high school and I saw the envelope from RIT and I wondered what was inside it, so I opened it and read "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO NTID/RIT" AND I screamed YES! and I feel much better!

congratulations.JPG

Heath said:
I showed this to my family and they said that you all made us very happy! They agreed that it is the best college for me because I have profound deafness and that I have computer skills.

I hope to see some of AllDeaf members at NTID/RIT. thanks for the congratulations and I am really happy.

Congratulations!!! I will be in RIT in May 15th for a week to take technology class. They do offer the class every six month under Federal Government. I may meet you there. :)

Congratulations!

Now, here's something you should do... do very well in community college. Everything you do in community college can affect how you are accepted into certain levels in NTID/RIT. Secondly, if you're planning on transfering... I suggest you talk with someone here at NTID/RIT and find out which classes are transferable. That way, your time at community college isn't wasted. I learned the hard way... with computer classes! Argh!

When you first come to NTID, they will most likely have you take the LAPT test to determine how "smart" you are. If you worked hard in community college, it's possible that you could be waived from some classes here. ;)

Congratulations!!! on ur finally accpet at NTID! and wish you GOOD LUCK and you will have lotts meet many deaf and hoh people and you will have lotts join many diffy active ects! :hug: i m glad for you that!

LovelyBlkGal said:
Congratulations!!! on ur finally accpet at NTID! and wish you GOOD LUCK and you will have lotts meet many deaf and hoh people and you will have lotts join many diffy active ects! :hug: i m glad for you that!

LovelyBlkGal - Maybe, you gotta go back to school and correct your spellings. tsk tsk. Not really a big deal. accpet - accept , lotts - lots. Maybe, you are from south state. :cheers:

VamPyroX said:
Congratulations!

Now, here's something you should do... do very well in community college. Everything you do in community college can affect how you are accepted into certain levels in NTID/RIT. Secondly, if you're planning on transfering... I suggest you talk with someone here at NTID/RIT and find out which classes are transferable. That way, your time at community college isn't wasted. I learned the hard way... with computer classes! Argh!

When you first come to NTID, they will most likely have you take the LAPT test to determine how "smart" you are. If you worked hard in community college, it's possible that you could be waived from some classes here. ;)

Congratulations, Rjr!!!! Great job!

I also agree with VamPyroX. Your grades in community college can affect whether or not you get into RIT later, but if you do a good job they can also affect how easy RIT is for you! Many community colleges do a much better job of teaching than large four-year schools, so you may actually get a pretty solid education if you use the opportunity you have. :)

Good luck! We're cheering you on!

Back