Not about politics but procedures

Eleven amendments? Wow! That's a lot of homework. :giggle:

In addition to voting for the President, we had several state-wide and local offices to select, one local bond issue, and one state-wide amendment.

Alabama is infamous to have too many state constitutions and they have over 800 amendments in total since created in 1901.

They made the question too difficult but I use internet as research to find whatever I should say yes or no.

11 amendment questions - confirmed and true.

I talked to my BFF and he lives in Florida - he waited for 4 hours in line to got vote and it has 10 pages of ballot.

My daughter and my grandson documented his first time voting. :lol:

Attachments

• I_voted_1.jpg
    I_voted_1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 14
I hope it all worked out for your BIL and the other people who are helping out in the disaster recovery. It sounds like each state is making arrangements for them.

Thanks, I hope so too! So you've heard about this happening? I haven't found out yet, but last I heard they were having some difficulties WHERE to overnight the absentee ballot because they were in between hotels.

I was rather disgruntled with the ballot for my district in SC, we need some more diversity!! Other than president the only office that had more than one person running for it was the State Rep for our district, forget about no other parties competing, there weren't even any people competing. The only democrats on the entire ballot was Obama/Biden, but for the most part we didn't even have a choice even between 2 different Republicans. :hmm:

My daughter and my grandson documented his first time voting. :lol:

Very cool...just got back myself. In and out of the school quick...thank God. I had to drive an hour to get home and barely ate supper.

Laura

Thanks, I hope so too! So you've heard about this happening? I haven't found out yet, but last I heard they were having some difficulties WHERE to overnight the absentee ballot because they were in between hotels....
I heard some were using email and fax for their ballots. I'm not sure which states were doing what. They mentioned several using various means.

I heard some were using email and fax for their ballots. I'm not sure which states were doing what. They mentioned several using various means.

ust heard from him, they sent them home today because they're worried about the storm that's going to hit the coast, so he should be making it back in time before the polls close :) But it's good to hear they've been making arrangements for the workers that are out of state helping get the power lines fixed everywhere to vote.

ust heard from him, they sent them home today because they're worried about the storm that's going to hit the coast, so he should be making it back in time before the polls close :) But it's good to hear they've been making arrangements for the workers that are out of state helping get the power lines fixed everywhere to vote.
Safe travels to him.

During the early voting in my State, the lines were hours long. So ... I voted yesterday and was done in 5 minutes.

As a side note, I think they should get rid of the electoral college.

I voted yesterday by paper ballot. No lines out in the country....lol

NJ Governor issued an order allowing that we can vote via email which I did but I missed the 8PM deadline. It was a major inconvenience because I had to print it, sign it, scan it, and then email them.

NJ Governor issued an order allowing that we can vote via email which I did but I missed the 8PM deadline. It was a major inconvenience because I had to print it, sign it, scan it, and then email them.
That sounds quicker than driving to a polling place and standing in a long line.

Back