No Xbox 360 Price Drop, Says Microsoft

Read again..

Are you stupid? "Mac G3" do have bluetooth too?

No, I don't. I still disagree. You still can buy G3/G4 from anywhere like ebay.

I agree with Neo and if any mac user has a G3 or G4 tower, they can install a usb 2.0 4-port card and they can buy a bluetooth adaptor for usb 2.0. Not hard to figure out.

Best Buy at our area, there's few sides, that where Xbox 360 and Xbox on 1st side, PS2 is on other full of side, PS3 and PSP are on other side, just next from PS2 since Gamecube, Wii and DS are on other way on both of sides.

All of them are equal in my opinion.

Every Best Buy are different way.

One thing that I've noticed in your post is that you didn't say how many Wii's, how many 360's and how many PS3's.

Are you full of pride to admit that I'm right about Wii selling out fast?

Again, you're hurling insults toward me instead of focusing on the subject. You're starting to get a tad too emotional. Try to think clear and see what I'm saying here.

That's not different from what Nintendo is doing. Nintendo is charging people for downloading games, just like Sony is. No difference. Microsoft do it too on top of a $50 annual service fee.

Business is business. Nothing personal.

Realistic? Lucky? In the end, who cares? That's not the point here.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a common marketing strategy and they depend on the so-called loyal consumers to spread it. That's why we have a lot of fanboys here, some for Microsoft, some for Nintendo and some for Sony.

There's no need to spread misinformation.

The above post is full of unfounded accusations and mindless drivel so considering you act like a low-educated deaf person, I'll do what I usually do to that kind of deaf people here -- IGNORE YOU.

One thing that I've noticed in your post is that you didn't say how many Wii's, how many 360's and PS3.

Are you full of pride to admit that I'm right about Wii selling out fast?

I had checked last night when picked VF5 last night...

There's most games on shelves are PS2, that is counted for this existing gen.

Now, for next-gen, most games on shelves are Xbox 360, alot more than PS3 and Wii.

Xbox 360 has came out in last almost 2 years ago then PS3 and Wii has time to catch up.

I know that Wii does sell so faster.

PS3 and Xbox360 are long way from be affordable. I would go with Wii this year since they looked much excrise and fun (what Resident Evil will be there..great!)

I am still with PS2 and not been playing many greatest games (in this time I am playing GTA : San Andreas) so far. That part I was not concerning about the cost of PS3 or Xbox360 nowdays cuz I am looking forward to purcahse HDTV one day ahead. Xbox and GamceCube games still sitting there on my shelves this time.

Give few years for reducing cost of PS3 and Xbox360.

Exactly. 360 and PS3 isn't selling well because of no good games and the price tag.

You're doing the smart thing, keeping your PS2 as Sony said they will continue making PS2 games. There is plenty of new games like God of War II (a side note: I really want both God of War games and Shadow of Colossus. I wanted to point that out before some members rush to brand me a Nintendo fanboy.)

All Mac, the current in stock, come with bluetooth. That would make sense.

I had checked last night when picked VF5 last night...

There's most games on shelves are PS2, that is counted for this existing gen.

Now, for next-gen, most games on shelves are Xbox 360, alot more than PS3 and Wii.

Xbox 360 has came out in last almost 2 years ago then PS3 and Wii has time to catch up.

I know that Wii does sell so faster.

Thank you for proving my point about Wii beating both PS3 and 360.

I plan to wait 2 years before I can buy PS3 just for MGS4 and GTA IV.

I agree with Neo and if any mac user has a G3 or G4 tower, they can install a usb 2.0 4-port card and they can buy a bluetooth adaptor for usb 2.0. Not hard to figure out.

Yes, No problem for G4 but G3 won't work on usb 2.0.

G3's bus speed is only 50Mhz and USB 2.0 PCI (480 Mbps) card need 66mhz of bus speed.

Exactly. 360 and PS3 isn't selling well because of no good games and the price tag.

You're doing the smart thing, keeping your PS2 as Sony said they will continue making PS2 games. There is plenty of new games like God of War II (a side note: I really want both God of War games and Shadow of Colossus. I wanted to point that out before some members rush to brand me a Nintendo fanboy.)

I sold PS2 because I already owned PS3 with full backward compatibility.

I'm still playing PS2 games on PS3 via upscale but some games don't support widescreen and Sony need add "widescreen support" on back of game case, if support widescreen or not.

ebay isn't retail. and doesn't buy to stock in their warehouse. don't try cover up on lack English. :whip:

Not about English. I know my English is awful but not that part about Paul's point.

Ebay have most seller from retail, Don't you know?

So try to cover up you friend? :whip:

Not about English. I know my English is awful but not that part about Paul's point.

Ebay have most seller from retail, Don't you know?

So try to cover up you friend? :whip:

5 feets. tee-hee

Guess what?

Look at the sales figures again.

Wii is beating 360 and PS3. So I do not need to make the 360 and PS3 look bad. They're already doing a good job at it. Case in point: When I was at my local Best Buy a couple of weeks ago when I was in the store browsing around in the video games department. I saw one Wii left on the bottom shelf and guess who snagged it up? ME! I look around and see shelves full of PS3's and 360's! But I see one Wii left. I wonder why? Could it be that no one can afford a PS3 or 360 in my hometown, hmm?

Congratulations, NascarZing, you just made yourself look bad.

Ya just jealous that I about to own 3 systems (Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3). I had explained about Why Wii is outselling PS3 and Xbox 360 and you seem to block it. I am serious gamer and you are just one of the kiddies that just want to have fun which is Wii. Serious gamers goes for Xbox 360 and PS3. Again alot of Parents aproved Wii because kids can excrise better than sitting down and Adults with child wanted wii and adults has no choice to play Wii system. Also poor people cant afford PS3 and Xbox 360 so instead they get Wii! I dont need to type all shits again to make a point to the reason why Wii is outselling other consoles.

Also look at other treads under Alldeaf... most talk about PS3 and Xbox 360 stuffs. Not many about Wii. Why? Because all of us are adults. Few kiddes talk about Wii. There are no kids use forums. There I have prove my point about why Wii is outselling them because of kids. I was a kid when I had Atari 2600 and NES. Now I dont need Nintendo brands because I have moved on to adult level which is PS3/Xbox 360. Yeah I mentioned I am getting Wii because my finace want one because its easy for her to play it. She got lost mind playing PS3 and Xbox 360.

Wii are good for low education people which thats ya, Blade Runner! Congrats!

Back