No Xbox 360 Price Drop, Says Microsoft

Fees?

Um, the online service is free. You can play games online free of charge. You can download movie previews, game demos, etc for free. We get a gamertag free of charge too as well.

The PS store do offer games for people to buy and download. They are mostly around 5 to 10 dollars each.

On Nintendo, people probably will be able to play online for free. But you do have to pay for games from the virtual console, nothing wrong with that.

With Xbox Live, you have to pay for the access and a gamertag. Then you still have to pay for downloadable games, levels, etc. So in a sense, it's not really a good deal. Microsoft is using Xbox Live to recoup all of the losses from selling Xbox 360 consoles.

Not really. Sony said to download PS1 games, they must be purchased.

The Wii already offers free gamertags --- It's your Mii! Of course, third parties might opt for a separate tag system and Nintendo will allow third parties to set up their own subscription service akin to what LucasArts has done with their Star Wars: Battlefront series (GameSpy.)

Not really. Sony said to download PS1 games, they must be purchased.

I said,
The PS store do offer games for people to buy and download. They are mostly around 5 to 10 dollars each.

They don't offer just PS1 games, they offer new games too as well. Of course, they're not free.

What I said was that people don't have to pay to get access to the service. Xbox owners will have to cough up the dough to pay for an annual fee to use the service while they still have to pay for downloadable contents.

I said,

They don't offer just PS1 games, they offer new games too as well. Of course, they're not free.

What I said was that people don't have to pay to get access to the service. Xbox owners will have to cough up the dough to pay for an annual fee to use the service while they still have to pay for downloadable contents.

Don't forget third parties on PS3 can impose fees on us so can Sony.

Should I start talking to you like a low-brain deaf person and go, 'You understand me?"

Because right now we have a failure to communicate.

Should I start talking to you like a low-brain deaf person and go, 'You understand me?"

I had to repeat it because you skimped over my posts. I wasn't trying to be condescending.

Anyway, the third-party fees. They are often for MMO games like Everquest, World of Warcraft and more. It's not the same with racing games, first-person shooters, etc.

That's full of bullshit. All MAC do not have bluetooth.

All of them are equipped with Bluetooth 2.0 and EDR. But with Mac Pro, you can opt out of it if you want to.

I had to repeat it because you skimped over my posts. I wasn't trying to be condescending.

Anyway, the third-party fees. They are often for MMO games like Everquest, World of Warcraft and more. It's not the same with racing games, first-person shooters, etc.

I didn't skimp over anything. In fact, you had to misread me and resort to doing what a low-brain deaf person would do -- jump to conclusions and accuse me of doing something I haven't done and you even thought my facts about Sony were wrong even though I own a PSP, PS2 and a Wii to boot. I read all the Sony branches of IGN daily and they all say the same thing: Sony is going to charge us for a lot of content on the PSN whereas Nintendo is smart enough to not charge the Wii owners an arm and leg for everything they throw up there on their servers. You're lucky I haven't accused you of being a Sony fanboy because I know you play all the different consoles. That wouldn't be realistic of me to say correct?

You forgot MMO games can be on a console like take Sega's Phantasy Star Online/Universe or Metal Gear Online or the upcoming The Marvel Universe for example.

All of them are equipped with Bluetooth 2.0 and EDR. But with Mac Pro, you can opt out of it if you want to.

Well, Neo is an expert on computers. He usually knows what he's talking about in regards of computer technology. That's why I find his threads on computers to be somewhat interesting.

Some MAC with usb 1.1 or no USB then it won't work with Bluetooth 2.0.

All of the Mac computers come with USB 2.0. We're not talking about the older models since it's not relevant to the subject.

WTF? Banjo was stated about service fees on online multiplayer since PS3 don't have one, all of games are free for play against multiplayer via online but you are require to pay $8 per monthly or $50 per yearly for enter multiplayer area via Xbox 360.

Only MMORPG can start fees, that isn't Sony's responsible to maintain on multiplayer online but every third parties have own server to running the multiplayer, all of them are free on PS3 as well. I only know that future MMORPG can do like that or who knows.

I own both of PS3 and Xbox 360. *shrug*

WTF? Banjo was stated about service fees on online multiplayer since PS3 don't have one, all of games are free for play against multiplayer via online but you are require to pay $8 per monthly or $50 per yearly for enter multiplayer area via Xbox 360.

Only MMORPG can start fees, that isn't Sony's responsible to maintain on multiplayer online but every third parties have own server to running the multiplayer, all of them are free on PS3 as well. I only know that future MMORPG can do like that or who knows.

I own both of PS3 and Xbox 360. *shrug*

LOL... I'll let you find out for yourself.

I didn't skimp over anything. In fact, you had to misread me and resort to doing what a low-brain deaf person would do -- jump to conclusions and accuse me of doing something I haven't done and you even thought my facts about Sony were wrong even though I own a PSP, PS2 and a Wii to boot. I read all the Sony branches of IGN daily and they all say the same thing:

Again, you're hurling insults toward me instead of focusing on the subject. You're starting to get a tad too emotional. Try to think clear and see what I'm saying here.

Sony is going to charge us for a lot of content on the PSN whereas Nintendo is smart enough to not charge the Wii owners an arm and leg for everything they throw up there on their servers.

That's not different from what Nintendo is doing. Nintendo is charging people for downloading games, just like Sony is. No difference. Microsoft do it too on top of a $50 annual service fee.

Business is business. Nothing personal.

You're lucky I haven't accused you of being a Sony fanboy because I know you play all the different consoles. That wouldn't be realistic of me to say correct?

Realistic? Lucky? In the end, who cares? That's not the point here.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a common marketing strategy and they depend on the so-called loyal consumers to spread it. That's why we have a lot of fanboys here, some for Microsoft, some for Nintendo and some for Sony.

There's no need to spread misinformation.

LOL... I'll let you find out for yourself.

Fuck no, I own PS3 and Xbox 360 but you don't...

I had done with that, also there's no service fees on online multiplayer via PS3 right now.

Again, you're hurling insults toward me instead of focusing on the subject. You're starting to get a tad too emotional. Try to think clear and see what I'm saying here.

That's not different from what Nintendo is doing. Nintendo is charging people for downloading games, just like Sony is. No difference. Microsoft do it too on top of a $50 annual service fee.

Business is business. Nothing personal.

Realistic? Lucky? In the end, who cares? That's not the point here.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a common marketing strategy and they depend on the so-called loyal consumers to spread it. That's why we have a lot of fanboys here, some for Microsoft, some for Nintendo and some for Sony.

There's no need to spread misinformation.

Yup, You got right.

I know that you aren't sony fanboy, also you just like neutral.

I'm neutral too. ;)

Apple Power Macintosh G4 450 (AGP) Specs (Power Mac G4 - AGP - M7232LL/A*) @ EveryMac.com

G4 don't.

Standard Bluetooth: None

USB 1.1 ports are dual channel.

Then you should said Mac with G5 and Intel only.

"All of the Mac" do not count to me.

I said,
All Mac computers COME equipped with bluetooth technology, a lot of PC computers do too as well.

I didn't say the word, 'came'. I was speaking in the present tense. Apple discontinued the G4 and G5 models, so they don't apply to what I said.

PS3 and Xbox360 are long way from be affordable. I would go with Wii this year since they looked much excrise and fun (what Resident Evil will be there..great!)

I am still with PS2 and not been playing many greatest games (in this time I am playing GTA : San Andreas) so far. That part I was not concerning about the cost of PS3 or Xbox360 nowdays cuz I am looking forward to purcahse HDTV one day ahead. Xbox and GamceCube games still sitting there on my shelves this time.

Give few years for reducing cost of PS3 and Xbox360.

Back