No Xbox 360 Price Drop, Says Microsoft

Now you gonna get the Elite too?

No, it's worthless...

I have 120GB HDD that is transferred and can't transfer back to 20GB, too late.

I'm happy with premium, think about want buy HDMI but I don't own 1080p HDTV then that's pointless for me.

No, it's worthless...

I have 120GB HDD that is transferred and can't transfer back to 20GB, too late.

I'm happy with premium, think about want buy HDMI but I don't own 1080p HDTV then that's pointless for me.

HDMI for 720p will show big different than you see with componment cable. I did experienced this since I have both cables for my Elite. I tested HDMI cable with 720p output and it showing little better than componment 1080p output.

I am happy with the premuim X360 so far. I drool after elite, because black is my favor color. smile.. anyway, I can't wait getting halo 3!

HDMI for 720p will show big different than you see with componment cable. I did experienced this since I have both cables for my Elite. I tested HDMI cable with 720p output and it showing little better than componment 1080p output.

I had tried on both of component cable and HDMI cable on PS3, at 720p then no difference to me.

I returned component cable to store because it's worthless and rather to stick with HDMI.

I have VGA cable for Xbox 360, that is better than component cable, no shit.

Component cable can't output at 1080p but VGA cable can do if you have 1080p supported HDTV or monitor (24" and over).

I had tried on both of component cable and HDMI cable on PS3, at 720p then no difference to me.

I returned component cable to store because it's worthless and rather to stick with HDMI.

I have VGA cable for Xbox 360, that is better than component cable, no shit.

Component cable can't output at 1080p but VGA cable can do if you have 1080p supported HDTV or monitor (24" and over).

Currently my Elite use component cable with output 1080p. My HDMI cable wouldnt let my Elite output to 1080p to my HDTV. Found out that my Samsung HDTV doesn't have support for Xbox 360 HDMI 1080p very well but PS3 HDMI 1080p works fine on my HDTV. I had used VGA cable for Xbox 360 before but my HDMI cable showing 720p on my HDTV looks better than VGA cable because more clearer & sharpness. I like HDMI cable better but since my Samsung HDTV has problems with HDMI card and cause black screen 1 second shut down every 15 mins on all HDMI useages so I switched to Component. I am planning getting another HDTV 1080p for my gaming systems and I gave my currently HDTV to my finance.

Back