NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. should be interesting to see if Romo can shake off the Jessica distraction and win a game ... or not? LOL...

RR, Oceanblue, restless, Farewell, and Max think the Cowboys would be lose to the Giants. :| That's not funny. :D Wait until the 13th of January at 4:30 PM ET. :deal:

geez, I am sure u know Philly Eagles fans hate all NFC East teams, so Cowgirls and Giants? idc who win then Packers gonna whip their ass :mrgreen:

I heard Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson taking a break in Mexico as we speaks. Not good. He should be better against the Giants on Sunday.

romojess.jpg

I think I see Jason Witten sitting on the chair, holding his beer can.

Where did you find the picture? heh

Interesting article......I hope Wade Phillips gonna kicking Romo's butt to get the game back in his mind.

GO DALLAS COWBOYS I AM BIIIIIIGGG FAN OF DALLAS COWBOYS Becuase I met Emmit Smith when i was young at the camp so that is reason why I like the Dallas Cowboys !!! LET'S GO DALLAS COWBOYS !!!!

:laugh2: this thread Awesome! :lol: yes Jessica is very beautiful!

What you planning to make foods? In addition, where you will be going during games this weekend?

I will have small party here.. buffalo wing chickens, vegetable with dip, homemade onion dip with chip and ice cream cake! :D

GO Patriots beat jacksonville jaguars!!! :fingersx::fingersx:

I hope Ownes also joining with Witten and Romo's vacation at Mexico, and have group sex with Jessica then come back to playoff game so they will have confuse to play against Giants!!! What a great idea to Romo :mrgreen:

OHH Kalista..... that link will provide Ocean with something to drool over... let's hope we dont find her at her puter with foam on her mouth after staring at pics of Tom Brady and etc... hahaha (kidding Ocean!!)

Oceanblue7

You may like to browse this website. He is so handsome since High School ;)

wbztv.com - Tom Brady Junipero Serra High School Yearbook Pictures Photos

Hard to believe, won 16 games straight this year !!

Kalista, I have seen pics of Brady before in hs but not this one thanks for sharing , he's as handsome as ever :)

:)

You are making Oceanblue7's day will be brighter....great job to find, Kalista. :)

Yes, it made my day :)

OHH Kalista..... that link will provide Ocean with something to drool over... let's hope we dont find her at her puter with foam on her mouth after staring at pics of Tom Brady and etc... hahaha (kidding Ocean!!)

Maybe, I can drool over your pic too :laugh2:

Last edited:
GO DALLAS COWBOYS I AM BIIIIIIGGG FAN OF DALLAS COWBOYS Becuase I met Emmit Smith when i was young at the camp so that is reason why I like the Dallas Cowboys !!! LET'S GO DALLAS COWBOYS !!!!

:h5: Whoo....good to see someone sided with the 'Boys.

I hope Ownes also joining with Witten and Romo's vacation at Mexico, and have group sex with Jessica then come back to playoff game so they will have confuse to play against Giants!!! What a great idea to Romo :mrgreen:

Oh, dear Lord. lol

Just three more days to go for the next round of playoffs to begin....

"Are you readyyyy for some football?!!"

I am! :D

~RR

Just three more days to go for the next round of playoffs to begin....

"Are you readyyyy for some football?!!"

I am! :D

~RR

I am sooo ready its only Wednesday argh!!!

Seems there are some antsy football fans in here.. lol the weekend gonna creep closer and etc.. haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back