NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is American's talk.
I'm European, must be different than yours.

You european? Can you explain on your signature there - New York City's Times Square? :hmm:

You could put your signature with The Clock Tower, Moscow Kremlin, St Peter's Basilica, or Amsterdam's Red Light District. :)

Hey if ya cant be more respectable and discuss the NFL playoffs and predictions and etc then be wise enough to pick your words carefully and show respect in here please.... oy ya starting to rub a few folks off the wrong way I bet.... so be smart and say something regarding the playoffs or be quiet and read and leave it as is....

Now... I am sure there gonna be some hooting and yelling at the tvs this weekend and some massive groans over some teams getting whammed good or some nervous folks watching very close games!!!

What the heck, put in my predictions...

Jax over Pittsburgh and SD over Tennessee in the AFC!!

Washington over Seatte and TB over NY Giants in the NFC!!

Here's my prediction :

Pitts defeat Jaguars and SD Chargers over Tenn in the AFC

Washington Redskins defeat Seattle Seahawks and NY Giants over TB in the NFC but we will see after the weekend is over :)

Ouchies!! Patriots and Colts for playoffs.. I am sure the Pats know what they are doing during this little break of R&R they will be back all energized to play woohooo!!! Go Pats!

ack!!! patriots and colts hard to follow :giggle: i like both
it is much easier to follow if they don't play against each other ;)

Here's my prediction :

Pitts defeat Jaguars and SD Chargers over Tenn in the AFC ... :)

Now, I like that prediction! :D

However, it's gonna be a tough one as well as a toss-up between the Jags and the Steelers.

~RR

You european? Can you explain on your signature there - New York City's Times Square? :hmm:

You could put your signature with The Clock Tower, Moscow Kremlin, St Peter's Basilica, or Amsterdam's Red Light District. :)

Вы - европейский ненавистник можете закрыть испортить.

Вы - европейский ненавистник можете закрыть испортить.

:squint:

translation of above comment as follows: "You are the European hater can close to spoil"

Once again--chill out or expect a PM soon.

~RR

Now that predication is pretty tough to think about. I have been thinking about those predication...I was looking back in the old days...About the Pittsburgh and now it was the Colts last year...mmmm....Oh...what the heck...

I changed my predication....:giggle:

Jacksonville defeat Pittsburgh>>>>because I do now want Pittsburgh to win another Superbowl for the next ten years....

San Diego defeat Tenn.>>>>of course!!!

Washington defeat Dallas>>>>I would like to see Green Bay to be in the Superbowl...sorry, it just crossed my mind in the first place.

New York Gaints defeat Tampa Bay>>>>>I wanna give New York Gaints a chance since it is my father-in-law's pick...and to give them a chance to play one more game because we have won the sweet 16-0 against the Gaints...

Now I am gonna hold the rest of my next predication as of right now till the weekend is over...I am more than ready for more FOOTBALL!!!!

Restless_heart, we will see after the weekend is over if any our prediction indeed happen.

Now, I like that prediction! :D

However, it's gonna be a tough one as well as a toss-up between the Jags and the Steelers.

~RR

:giggle:

It was a great game today, they all played real well. So as of you all know I lost one of my two predications that the Seahawk won. Now the Patroits are going to play against the Jacks (Jaguars) or Tenn. Whoo hoo!!! And Seahawk will play against Green Bay for sure.

This my predications for those two games above:

Patroits defeat Jacks or Tenn. >>>>we will know for sure tmw which team.

Green Bay defeat the Seahawk.>>>>Ahhhhh, here we come Brett Farve!!!! We might see you in the Superbowl, oh yeah!!!!!!

GO PATROITS!!!!

Hey Patriots Fans!! I am a Green Bay Packers fan but I loooooooove the New England Patriots cuz they are the Boston Red Sox' cousins!!! I dare if you laugh but that's ok go ahead!!!! :giggle: Wanna talk about the Pats??? Fine, thats great with me! I heard that Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are number one in the whole world!!! I have a feeling that Dallas :)rl:) and Pats will be in the Super (not Souper) Bowl this year. Winner- Pats 55-13

Dang, the Steelers loses in a heartbreaker. The 'big play' of the game is when their quarterback took off on 4th down and 2 yds., bringing up the winning field goal. Surely, I thought the Steelers could just get the ball down the field and attempt at a last second field goal, but that was messed up on the Steelers first possession after the field goal by the Jags. when Ben lost the ball. Oh well, as they say, 'til next year--we'll be back! :lol:

In the meantime, good luck to the remaining teams. ;)

~RR

Dang, the Steelers loses in a heartbreaker. The 'big play' of the game is when their quarterback took off on 4th down and 2 yds., bringing up the winning field goal. Surely, I thought the Steelers could just get the ball down the field and attempt at a last second field goal, but that was messed up on the Steelers first possession after the field goal by the Jags. when Ben lost the ball. Oh well, as they say, 'til next year--we'll be back! :lol:

In the meantime, good luck to the remaining teams. ;)

~RR

It was a very heartbreaking game, the Steelers will do better. Tomlin will be a better coach each year.
I picked Pittsburgh over Jags by 3 points. I was close.

It was a very heartbreaking game, the Steelers will do better. Tomlin will be a better coach each year.
I picked Pittsburgh over Jags by 3 points. I was close.

Indeed it was very close--you could have been really close if Ben hadn't lost the ball...but I'm not going to finger-point his faults out publicly. Things like this can happen unexpectingly (especially when you don't want it too-- :lol: ).

Ofc, Coach Tomlin is and will get better--I think he's a good one and possibly one to watch in the next few years too. ;)

~RR

Good luck to the Steelers and Redskins for the next season, and looking forward to the Giants/Buccaneers and Titans/Chargers. :D

Roadrunner, Sprechen Sie Russisch?

Indeed it was very close--you could have been really close if Ben hadn't lost the ball...but I'm not going to finger-point his faults out publicly. Things like this can happen unexpectingly (especially when you don't want it too-- :lol: ).

Ofc, Coach Tomlin is and will get better--I think he's a good one and possibly one to watch in the next few years too. ;)

~RR

Yes, you are right. Also, Steelers should have made the extra point twice to go into overtime instead of going for two-point conversions. They will learn from their mistake and do better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back