NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
:squint:

translation of above comment as follows: "You are the European hater can close to spoil"

Once again--chill out or expect a PM soon.

~RR

Thank you for translation, RR. :)

I wondered about Steelers's 2 pts attempts that failed twice that would be tied 31-31 with extra point kicks? Yeah, Coach Tomlin believes in his team. Great for Jacksonville and tough break for Steelers

Geez, like I say before - Jacksonville are on Patriots's path unless Titans beat Chargers. Coach Bilichick will find some jobs for his team to do not matter who is coming in their turf.

Would be great to see Jaguars vs Colts III?

I ll say I am greatly disappointed that Redskins ended their season yesterday but that was to expect because Redskins are without their starting QB and their 3 starters on the offense linemen. And of course they were without their beloved safety in Sean Taylor and one starting CB out for the season. I m still giving props to Seattle for their outstanding D but dont think they will be able to beat Green Bay at their home stand.

Yes, it s no excuse for Steelers to fold against Jax. Ben is being allowed to throwing too much. If Cowher was still coach, he will never allow Ben to be gunslinger and Cowher would play tough running and defense. But Jax is pretty impressive in their victory.

My prediction is Colts and Cowboys. I hate cowboys but they are best out of NFC right now. Yea Colts will beat Pats. Book it!

ofcourse FK PATS!!

NFC
-Cowboys defeat Giants for the third times
-Packers defeat Seahawks for the blizzard of the north. heh
AFC
-Patriots defeat Jaguars (I want the Jaguars to beat the Patriots)
-Colts defeat Chargers for the revenge. :P

2 of my prediction was right that the New Work Gaints and San Diego won today.

This is my next prediction in the following:

Patroits defeat Jacksonville Jaugars

San Diego defeat Colts

Green Bay defeat Seahawk

New York Gaints defeat Dallas

So that is my predictions. I know Jacksonville, Dallas and the Colts will have a very, very good chance...but I wouldn't dwell on that and say
GO PATROITS!!!! GO SWEET AND UNDEFEATED IN SUPERBOWL...
And go my Tedy Buschi!!!! Tom Brady!!!! And Randy Moss!!! WE ALL DO BELIEVE in you guys!!!.....

Saturday night both my predications didn't win.

Sunday my predication came through SD Chargers beat Tenn. I predicated Tampa Bay beat NY Giants, it looks like the NY Giants won.

Here's my predication for the round 2 weekend

NE Patriots beat Jax Jaguars

NY Giants Beat Dallas Cowboys

SD Chargers beat Indy Colts

GB Packers beat Seattle Seahawks

HMm wow... so far a few upsets... oohhh

Scoreboard for NFL Playoffs:

AFC - Jacksonville 31 @ Pittsburgh 29 (I thought Pitt should have gotten the 2 extra points to ensure a tie and head to overtime but nope... man the Jags are stiff as heck but really good at battling... wow)

Tennessee 6 @ San Diego 17 (ahh as I thought.. .hehe)

NFC - Washington 14 @ Seattle 35 (dang I was sure the Redskins would ride the wave of victories onto to the next round but dang good game anyways)

NY Giants 24 @ Tampa Bay 14 (oh wow didnt think the Giants would get past TB but they did!!)

Now for the upcoming schedule....

AFC - Jacksonville @ New England (Jan 12th on CBS 8 pm est), San Diego @ Indianapolis (Jan 13th on CBS at 1 pm est )

NFC - NY Giants @ Dallas (Jan 13th on Fox at 4:30 pm est) , Seattle @ Green Bay (Jan 12th on Fox at 4:30 pm est)

My predictions.. I bet San Diego will whip Indy a bit more... Jax and NE might have a classic close game... that gonna be a tossup... NY Giants can hump Dallas and also get Jessica Simpson in to distract Romo.. haha.... and Green Bay might get blitzed by Seattle... hmm see if my predictions are right after next weekend!

Just a small hunch...looks like it could very well be the Giants vs. the Pats. in the SuperBowl. :cool:

~RR

Hmm RR..care to back up on that?? LOL.....will see how it pans out... :cool:

For starters, almost everyone can see that the Pats are playing supremely well, just look at their record, it speaks for itself, as for the Giants, they're playing superbly well, a 'hot' team on the roll. Do the math. ;)

~RR

Just a small hunch...looks like it could very well be the Giants vs. the Pats. in the SuperBowl. :cool:

~RR

mmmmm.....my father in law will like that....I wonder if Eli is ready for champion game? It would be nice to watch again since we defeat them once. I remember I was at edge of my seat, lol. Whew!!! But again? Oh no!!!! :giggle:

Why y'all predicted that the Giants gonna defeat the 'Boys???? lol

:giggle:
jessica-simpson.jpg

Did I? Let me check....oh, that is right I did. Oppps. It was the feeling I had. I don't know....I was worried about Romo. (If you will tell Jessica to hand off...) That is why I picked the Gaints. What you think? Are you worried about Romo?

But now I fear of New York Gaints. :eek3: and I don't wanna go there yet.

Did I? Let me check....oh, that is right I did. Oppps. It was the feeling I had. I don't know....I was worried about Romo. (If you will tell Jessica to hand off...) That is why I picked the Gaints. What you think? Are you worried about Romo?

But now I fear of New York Gaints. :eek3: and I don't wanna go there yet.

I have 25% bad feeling about the Giants against the Cowboys. The Giants will not want to accept as the third time that they lost to the Cowboys during the regular season. BUT, I'm sure the 'Boys can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back