NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello football fans, I created a playoff discussion here. I am soo excited this will be the first weekend for the games to begin. I really like to see SD Chargers do good but, my heart's with NE Patriots :)

Official Site of Super Bowl XLII

Go Tennessee!

Tennessee 13 (1 touchdown 2 field goals) Chargers 3

Just hope the defense shows up. I expect a hard hitting game, not like the "gift" from the Colts.

Forward to see PATRIOTS and COWBOYS if they match. That will be interesting to watch.

discussion with your own MAXIMUM strict rules? or just follow alldeaf's rules? or no rules? (I wish) :afro:

discussion with your own MAXIMUM strict rules? or just follow alldeaf's rules? or no rules? (I wish) :afro:

Authentic, buddy... why is it ya have to put a damper on any topic, especially in this topic which was created as a result of other topic that has gone over many pages and deserve an separated topic to focus only on the playoffs??? Geez get over it man or get out and be quiet...

Now back on topic... gonna be fun to see how this pan out with the playoffs... a couple of the games I gonna be watching with interest.. hehe. bet there gonna be some good upsets in the making or not?? Let's see and then we will know after the weekend is over!

My predications :

**AFC**

Jaguars > Steelers

Chargers > Titans

Patriots > Jaguars

Cotls > Chargers

Patriots > Colts

**NFC**

Bucs > Giants

Redskins > Seahawks

Cowboys > Redskins

Packers > Giants

Packers > Cowboys

I still not wanna to think Patriots win its at all....just wait and see how perform playing of Patriots against any team at one time along turnovers and injury players that decide the game.:)

Ouchies!! Patriots and Colts for playoffs.. I am sure the Pats know what they are doing during this little break of R&R they will be back all energized to play woohooo!!! Go Pats!

Geez get over it man or get out and be quiet..
My advice for you is to not tell other people what to do. You'll get disrespected by others that fast. :eek3:
It was just a question.

Back to the point:
Patriots will lose, because they have no idea about Jaguars team's playbook, because spying scandal has stopped long time ago.
Colts vs Packers in the Final, and Packers is the CHAMPION.

My advice for you is to not tell other people what to do. You'll get disrespected by others that fast. :eek3:
It was just a question.

Hey if ya cant be more respectable and discuss the NFL playoffs and predictions and etc then be wise enough to pick your words carefully and show respect in here please.... oy ya starting to rub a few folks off the wrong way I bet.... so be smart and say something regarding the playoffs or be quiet and read and leave it as is....

Now... I am sure there gonna be some hooting and yelling at the tvs this weekend and some massive groans over some teams getting whammed good or some nervous folks watching very close games!!!

What the heck, put in my predictions...

Jax over Pittsburgh and SD over Tennessee in the AFC!!

Washington over Seatte and TB over NY Giants in the NFC!!

Hey if ya cant be more respectable and discuss the NFL playoffs and predictions and etc then be wise enough to pick your words carefully and show respect in here please.... oy ya starting to rub a few folks off the wrong way I bet.... so be smart and say something regarding the playoffs or be quiet and read and leave it as is....

Now... I am sure there gonna be some hooting and yelling at the tvs this weekend and some massive groans over some teams getting whammed good or some nervous folks watching very close games!!!

What the heck, put in my predictions...

Jax over Pittsburgh and SD over Tennessee in the AFC!!

Washington over Seatte and TB over NY Giants in the NFC!!

I am on a Patriot Holiday this weekend :giggle: Iam going to be hootin and rootin for SD Chargers bec Rivers :)

It was just a question.

Back to the point:
Patriots will lose, because they have no idea about Jaguars team's playbook, because spying scandal has stopped long time ago.
Colts vs Packers in the Final, and Packers is the CHAMPION.

There is an old school saying buddy.

...If you don't like something or somebody...just don't say anything at all...

Now that predication is pretty tough to think about. I have been thinking about those predication...I was looking back in the old days...About the Pittsburgh and now it was the Colts last year...mmmm....Oh...what the heck...

I changed my predication....:giggle:

Jacksonville defeat Pittsburgh>>>>because I do now want Pittsburgh to win another Superbowl for the next ten years....

San Diego defeat Tenn.>>>>of course!!!

Washington defeat Dallas>>>>I would like to see Green Bay to be in the Superbowl...sorry, it just crossed my mind in the first place.

New York Gaints defeat Tampa Bay>>>>>I wanna give New York Gaints a chance since it is my father-in-law's pick...and to give them a chance to play one more game because we have won the sweet 16-0 against the Gaints...

Now I am gonna hold the rest of my next predication as of right now till the weekend is over...I am more than ready for more FOOTBALL!!!!

That is American's talk.
I'm European, must be different than yours.

Would you please get along with us and enjoy talking about sports, not mocking me or anyone else. If you dont have anything nice to say and talk about sport, then leave.

IF I talk negative things about sport - leave it, because as sport fan, there are positive/negative opinions.

IF I talk anything negative about any alldeaf members - report it, because I violate the rule/respect.

Simple as that.

IF I talk negative things about sport - leave it, because as sport fan, there are positive/negative opinions.

IF I talk anything negative about any alldeaf members - report it, because I violate the rule/respect.

Simple as that.

To some degree of difference of opinion can be stated how you word something. With talking negative can also lead to flaming, bashing and giving more fuel to the fire to strike more arguements along the way. This is in respect to the owner, staff and the website.

Anyone going to buy 2007 NFL yearbook. I am going to order it since the Patroits made a history.

Can't to hear the football cheers tmw in the PM Whooooo hoooooo!!!!! I will wear my jersey. *shrug* why not....My hubby said stores are packed tonight....they are getting ready for tomorrow's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back