NFL 2012-2013 Talk

Wirelessly posted

Sunday funday! Patriots host AZ Cardinals. I am looking forward to this game, Go Patriots!

I don't expect Eagles to have a good team. A good team does not need last minute drive to beat a lowly Cleveland team.

Patriots will handle Cardinals easily.

I cannot wait to watch tonight's Bears/Packers game. It'll be a fight.

Either RG is good or the Saints are vulnerable without head coach.

Please take the time to read this link ...It's about Jim McMahon who is only 53 and is in bad shape b/c of concussions he suffered from durin his NFL career..The story is from Sports Illustrated...great read and sad :aw:
Jim must be one tough son of a gun and is lucky to have a beautiful gf who deeply cares about the guy..She is fightin for him.

I suffered a major concussion while on the job..I really hope it wont affect me later in life.. :dunno2:

TOO OFTEN FORGOTTEN IN THE NFL CONCUSSION DEBATE ARE THE - 09.10.12 - SI Vault

cat-invisible-football.jpg

Wow, Clay Mathews Jr had a monster game tonite..He kicked that ass.. Cutler was pathetic and cant play at Lambeau Field. :lol: I enjoy a rivalry game :rockon:

Strong offense line is never a priority with Lovie Smith. Remember the 10 sacks in New York? That is why Bears won't win with Lovie.

Strong offense line is never a priority with Lovie Smith. Remember the 10 sacks in New York? That is why Bears won't win with Lovie.

Well, most of sacks came in from middle b/c Cutler didnt release the ball..put the blame on him and not Lovie.. Cutler stunk! 7 sacks and 4 Ints since 2002 :lol: The Bears thought they were all that b/c they put up 41 points on Colts. :roll:

Wirelessly posted

We should have won! Ugh! Missed fg? Cards beat us by 2 but still, I wanted a win! We will get it next time, more games to go and not the end of the world.

First the handshake between 49ers/Lions last year and now the Bucs and Giants. What is up???

Wirelessly posted

We should have won! Ugh! Missed fg? Cards beat us by 2 but still, I wanted a win! We will get it next time, more games to go and not the end of the world.

Oh my...Cardinals gave the game away and Pats couldnt do it. :lol: They scored a td but was called back and missed the 42-yarder..didnt even hit the net. :laugh2: I loved it. :nana:

Raiders suckin ass right now...rookie defense coordinater and rookie coach..switched from runnin blockin to power blockin is hurtin our runnin game b/c of new offense coordinator. My goodness, rookie QB Tannehill won his first game and it was too easy for him.

But hey at least my college team is doin great... GO IRISH!!!!! Our leprechaun is happy and his name is Fightin' Irish :rockon:

Reggie Bush created 33 points on my fantasy team. I'm very happy man.

SF could have destroyed Lions easily, but errors/ball droppings cost the game.

off the point: CSD Fremont beat 2nd div high school with easy 47-0 win while there was a Sports Illustrated guy came in and filming the game and made some interviews last Friday. The game will be on national tv show - NBCSPORTS on Sept 25th. Go CSD Eagles football team with 4 wins 0 losses. :)

That was one clean last play in New York. I'm sure Rutger fans enjoyed seeing that play.

Coach Schiano is a bully :mad2:

Greg Schiano a 'bully,' NFC exec says of Bucs coach - NFL.com

Commissioner Goodell should be ashamed of himself b/c of last MNF game...now he threatened all 32 teams to stop berating the refs. NFL is 10 billion dollar industry and cant afford good refs? Goodell is republican is the major issue here...fookin greedy bastard clown...sick of his shit!

Officials, NFL remain apart on lockout after meetings - NFL - SI.com

Wirelessly posted

Lot's of controversy , look what happened SNF good fg??? Now, GB robbed??? those replacement refs need to ship out! This is ridiculous , they get high paid salaries to make rigged games? Please, it's fake what is going on? I just can't believe it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybvP3OSjWBk]WTF, REFEREE BAD CALL ??? - YouTube[/ame]

Replacement refs may become legal blind. :lol:

Back