NFL 2012-2013 Talk

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! It's a new season for us. As you know, I have been on a hiatus from last season, after losing my very BEST online friend and fellow Patriot fan, Restlessheart. She was a member here and this where we met :) As time of healing was needed, I am back talk about NFL your favorite team all through the season :)
I am back, as it is obvious who I am routing for! I am excited to talk about NFL here and excited as well , I get to share the season with mio amor , he loves the Patriots but he's not a member here. Let's start talking some football!

I am behind, NE Patriots played The Saints opening preseason and won :) and Monday night we play the Philadelphia Eagles , let's rock!!!

**** Please be courteous and NO personal attacks if you want to trash talk*****

Might as well scream this...

STTT LLOOOUUUIIISSSSSSS RRRAAMMMMSSSS!! hehe...

Seriously, I wonder how the Indy Colts will do with their new QB of the future Andrew Luck.. hope he does well like Peyton and more... should be interesting to see...

Luck didn't do well in the beginning. As a rookie he did good as the game was going, close game 24-26 Steelers won.

I know, Grrr. I so wanted the Colts to win! Andrew Luck did pretty well but he still has a long way to go.

Thankfully both of my kids are deaf or otherwise I would be at fault for waking them up by screaming at the TV. :lol:

Sorry to hear about Restless Heart, hope all is well since.

Back to bizness, sorry to stomp on your hopes for Supabowl contention. but the Carolina Panthers will go all the way!!! :dance2:

Sorry to hear about Restless Heart, hope all is well since.

Back to bizness, sorry to stomp on your hopes for Supabowl contention. but the Carolina Panthers will go all the way!!! :dance2:

Wudever...They finished 6-10 last yr. :lol:

I'm looking forward to a playoff season from Bears. Go Bears!!!

I remember Bears were havin a great season until Cutler broke his thumb on his throwin hand vs Dolts. They were 7-3. Forte got hurt as well. They finished the season 8-8. :lol:

I hope Raiders end their playoff drought this season. We had the chance last yr and we blew it...but at least we beat the Bears 25-20. They didnt have Cutler. :lol: ......our kicker had six field goals :rockon:

Let's go Jaguars!...."We Khan Do It!"....Won both pre-season games, beating the Giants and the Saints....Thought they were looking pretty good in the pre-season games....

Let's go Jaguars!...."We Khan Do It!"....Won both pre-season games, beating the Giants and the Saints....Thought they were looking pretty good in the pre-season games....

Jags to announce overseas games starting next year
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and Jaguars owner Shad Khan will be in Jacksonville on Tuesday to announce international games for the Jaguars beginning in 2013, Channel 4's Sam Kouvaris has learned.

The Jaguars will begin to play one of their home games next year for the next four years through 2016. While London has been the site of the NFL's previous transatlantic games, the Jaguars are exploring the possibility of playing in Germany, Spain and in other countries as well.

It's possible that the Jaguars could play two games overseas each year starting in 2014, although details of the long-term plans have not been worked out. One of those games could be considered a "road game."

The 2013-16 games will be considered Jaguars "home" games, which means the team will play nine instead of 10 home games at the stadium here in town beginning next year. This will reduce the price of the Jaguars season ticket, something that Khan called a "win-win" last month.

In turn, season ticket holders will be offered special packages to attend the Jaguars international games at season ticket holder prices.

Khan was at the London Olympics two weeks ago and said he got a lot of ideas for the "home field experience" while attending the Games. When asked about what the future might hold for the Jaguars' international plans he said, "Be patient for a couple of days."

The NFL began playing games at Wembley Stadium in London beginning in 2007, with this year's game scheduled for Oct. 28 between the St. Louis Rams and the New England Patriots.

Goodell and Khan will make the official announcement at a news conference at EverBank Field on Tuesday afternoon.

It was sad that the Raiders would not make the playoffs last year when they had the chance. Now, they've to contend with Peyton.

As for the Bears, I'm sure Bears' offensive line will be healthier under Tice as opposed to Martz. Therefore, I don't expect a season ending injuires to Cutler and Forte this time around.

Wudever...They finished 6-10 last yr. :lol:

I remember Bears were havin a great season until Cutler broke his thumb on his throwin hand vs Dolts. They were 7-3. Forte got hurt as well. They finished the season 8-8. :lol:

I hope Raiders end their playoff drought this season. We had the chance last yr and we blew it...but at least we beat the Bears 25-20. They didnt have Cutler. :lol: ......our kicker had six field goals :rockon:

Too funny!

We looked horrible tonight and LOTS of work needs to be done. At least, BB kept Brady off the field and used the rookies. I am not sweating over preseason. We can still go to play off's and things will look better in regular season. I don't panic in preseason , fake games :giggle:

Surprisely,Blaine Gabbert is lookin good in preseason..no trainin camp last year hurt a lot of players.

I dislike international NFL game b/c it should stay in America for Americans..it's an america's game. Commissioner Goodell is weird...it's all about the money!

It was sad that the Raiders would not make the playoffs last year when they had the chance. Now, they've to contend with Peyton.

As for the Bears, I'm sure Bears' offensive line will be healthier under Tice as opposed to Martz. Therefore, I don't expect a season ending injuires to Cutler and Forte this time around.

Im glad Peyton is with the Donks. :lol: makes the west division more interestin... Palmer's first full year with Raiders is BIG! He's in trainin camp with the team is good news.

Bears added B Marshall and drafted Alshon Jeffrey who is doin good so far.

Too funny!

We looked horrible tonight and LOTS of work needs to be done. At least, BB kept Brady off the field and used the rookies. I am not sweating over preseason. We can still go to play off's and things will look better in regular season. I don't panic in preseason , fake games :giggle:

I agree, preseason records doesnt matter. A lot of teams finished 0-4 and made to the playoffs. You're right, fake games.:giggle: It's fun to watch rookies get their feet wet.

Surprisely,Blaine Gabbert is lookin good in preseason..no trainin camp last year hurt a lot of players.

I dislike international NFL game b/c it should stay in America for Americans..it's an america's game. Commissioner Goodell is weird...it's all about the money!

Im glad Peyton is with the Donks. :lol: makes the west division more interestin... Palmer's first full year with Raiders is BIG! He's in trainin camp with the team is good news.

Bears added B Marshall and drafted Alshon Jeffrey who is doin good so far.

I agree, preseason records doesnt matter. A lot of teams finished 0-4 and made to the playoffs. You're right, fake games.:giggle: It's fun to watch rookies get their feet wet.

Yes, I agree. Watching the rookies go on the field and see how each one does. I can't wait for the regular season to start, and let the REAL games begin!

Do anyone realize that this is the first year that the Raiders are not run by Davis? Yeah, Davis family still own the Raiders, but now they're in background and letting football people run the team. I'm curious about how they will do.

I never cared about Al Davis, but I'll admit that he ran the team in a very different, unique way from everyone else. Now, the Raiders have GM like just about everyone else(not Cowboys).

Will definitely be fun to watch!!

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Baltimore Ravens....7:30pm EST....tonight!...
GO JAGS!

GO 49ers!!! I'm still watching baseball, but will definitely watch the first "real" game!!!

Do anyone realize that this is the first year that the Raiders are not run by Davis? Yeah, Davis family still own the Raiders, but now they're in background and letting football people run the team. I'm curious about how they will do.

I never cared about Al Davis, but I'll admit that he ran the team in a very different, unique way from everyone else. Now, the Raiders have GM like just about everyone else(not Cowboys).

Will definitely be fun to watch!!

You darn right... :rockon: Our new general manager(finally) is popular right now in Oakland. He got rid of several Al Davis' overpaid contracts. Al got real old and just wasnt involved with Raiders as much he used to be.. that hurt the team..he got cancer back in 2006. I know he died from heart disease. I hope Al's son,Mark, stays with Raiders as long as his dad did. Al Davis was a great owner.. gave a lot of players second chances..some of them had hall of fame careers with Raiders.

those replacement referees are so horrible.

OMG...tell me about it.. I think they will get better but I still want nfl refs back.

will replacement referees get better?! They are nowhere to be close to NFL referees, man...

college referees do better job than replacement referees, IMO!

I know it's preseason and all, we face the GNATS tonight :fly2: I hope we take them down, if not , the game is fake:P

Back