NFL 2012-2013 Talk

I don't care if we've replacement referees. I want to watch Urlacher not referees anyway.

Oh boy...we (Jaguars) got squashed by the Ravens last week....dunno if Drew-Jones is gonna come back or not...he's a hold-out, contract dispute...(wants more $$$).....

I don't care if we've replacement referees. I want to watch Urlacher not referees anyway.

Oh, you is gonna care once you realize they're hurtin the game and the teams. I feels bad for season ticket holders b/c the game is too big for replacement refs. They will screw up! Im sure I will not attend a game this yr b/c of them refs...too much money involved.

Oh boy...we (Jaguars) got squashed by the Ravens last week....dunno if Drew-Jones is gonna come back or not...he's a hold-out, contract dispute...(wants more $$$).....

I saw that...Jags are missin MJD...I know he has two yrs left. He carried the ball over 300 times and ran 1600 yrds doesnt mean he should be top paid rb. He should honor the rest of his contract.. he still in top 10 paid rbs. :roll:

Pats olinemen couldnt keep Brady on his feet. 3 sacks and 2 fumbles.. :lol:
Major concern for them. Im glad I dont have him on my FF team. Brady is the worst scramblin qb in the league b/c he runs like a turtle.

Preseason is over tomorrow night... let the real fun begin. :rockon:

Last edited:
what is the suck about NFL is: will use replacement refs for Week 1. NOOOO!!!!!!!!

I have read that players may strike if they've to deal with replacement referees. I hope this does not happen.

I haven't heard, what is going on with the refs, are they on strike?

I have read that players may strike if they've to deal with replacement referees. I hope this does not happen.

Now you care. :P

Guys on ESPN are mockin and givin them a bad name is funny. Commissioner Goodell is full of shit. When the season begins, replacement refs will even see more speed. It was great to see Lawrence Taylor on NFL Live today. He said his speed is what made him one of the greatest ever.

Now, that the fake games are done! We move on to the regular season :applause: We play the Titans Sept.9 Brady will be in action!

Jags are 1-1, losing to the Ravenes, but beating the Falcons.....

That's impossible. :lol: All teams have 4 preseason games and two teams play extra preseason game at the Hall of Fame. You are probably talkin about preseason home games record. :dunno:

Should be interesting to see who heads to the Super Bowl in 2013... early favorites are the Green Bay Packers and Houston Texans (yeah I know but someone mentioned the Texans could go all the way.. possibly interesting somehow)

Wirelessly posted

Patriots are going back to the bowl :P

That is if the Patriots does not run into the Texans somehow lol bur anything can happen..

Wirelessly posted

So happy to see the gnats lose tonight :giggle: Eli and company lose at home while Dallas fly back home with smiles on their faces LOL

I can't wait for Sunday , Patriots vs Titans

I know Sharky, the Texans look strong I was told that they can even beat us! I love my Patriots!

Pats will not do well due to lousy O-LINE that will cause Brady to get hurt (I picked Brees over Brady for fantasy football). I predict Brady will not do well this year.

NYG's first loss is a great way to start the NFL SEASON. :D

The refs did a fine job tonite...made a lot of good calls. Even the commish was at the game lookin paranoid. :lol:

Cowboys almost gave the game away b.c of penalties in 4th qrt...wow! 1st and 30 and scored a td..unbelievable. They put the game away but no, Witten,who shouldnt be playin thanks to Rolando McClain who injured Witten's spleen in 1st preseason game was flagged for holding..next play they got the first down to put the game away for good. Dungy said Romo won the game for the Cowboys and I agreed. Romo ended 5 game losin streak to Giants. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Yes, I am in agreement tha Gnats are off to a good start losing the first game of the season :giggle; I was glad Romo shut Manning up Bec he had a show off look on his face and I was like yeah right! You not all that!

As for Brady , we do have Mallet and he seems to be good , he 's a rookie and did fine in preseason. I am confident they can still make it back to playoffs :)

Back