NFL 2012-2013 Talk

I am hard fan of Cowboys....Go Cowboys Go but i know Cowboys will not successful this year :( I am from Saint John, NB Canada...

Terry Bradshaw need to keep his mouth shut,period... I think he is just jealous of Brees. He doesnt care about records b/c he doesnt have any (nfl) records. :lol: maybe team records. :roll: so, he wants to talk about his 4 rings. :eek:
Brees only have one. It was great to see Brees break the record vs his old team who drafted him. :lol: Brees, one ring, Dolts zero rings. His mother committed suicide few yrs ago.

Drew Brees deflects Terry Bradshaw's criticism of him - NFL.com

Week 4: SF 34 Jets 0
Week 5: SF 45 Buffalo 3

Combined in two games 79 to 3, can't wait SF 49ers destroy NY Giants this Sunday.

that didnt happen,my friend. :slap:

G-MEN punched them in the face in their house. :lol: (good stuff)

They is 6-1 against Whiners last seven games includin playoffs :D

I see a Jags fan in here...just wanna say RAIDERS!!!, beat the Jags in overtime..what a game..without Carson Palmer, Raiders would be 0-6...his leadership is important to the team right now.

My girlfriend and I went to Lions-Bears Monday Night Football game. It was such a great experience. I saw a lot of new things in Soldiers Field that I didn't see few years ago. You know that NFL is big on breast cancer. I saw a lot of things in regard to Breast Cancer Awareness. Bears won as I knew they would :).

tumblr_mbo6mkGUiK1r2dkjw.gif

My girlfriend and I went to Lions-Bears Monday Night Football game. It was such a great experience. I saw a lot of new things in Soldiers Field that I didn't see few years ago. You know that NFL is big on breast cancer. I saw a lot of things in regard to Breast Cancer Awareness. Bears won as I knew they would :).

Love that stadium. It is Breast Cancer awareness month so all of the teams have Pink stuff.

Love that stadium. It is Breast Cancer awareness month so all of the teams have Pink stuff.

Nothin personal..cant wait for November b/c that is when all the pink disappear. :lol: How many women die a yr from breast cancer? Just so sad.

Bears almost shut out the Lions at home..last time happened in 1962 at Wrigley Field. I think Bears are 8-1 against the Lions last nine games. :lol:

We beat the Rams:D

I dont know about you but I think it's BS that Rams hosted Pats in London and got blasted by them...But I understand, it's all about $$$$$. Im against international series...it's wrong..it's america's game and keep regular games here in United States...it's too important.. Home teams play better in front of their own fans most of times. Pats didnt really play away game and thats why I have a problem,also.

Bears are a pretty weak 6-1. Packers are a strong 5-3 team. I'm a Bears fan and I flat out think that the Packers are a better team than Bears. Look at schedule. Bears did not make playoffs last year so they get a pretty weak schedule. Not Packers.

A lot of people have been arguing about whether NY Giants should be hosting Pittsburgh Steelers tomorrow in aftermath of Sandy. I guess they are going to play the game. I don't know what I would do if I was in charge, but apparently NFL has decided to play the game.

Pink or not, Soldiers Field was really, really beautiful in evening. I hope that they host Monday Night Football again in the close future so that people can enjoy the beautiful view of city and go to game :).

Will be curious now to see if Vick in Philadephia is still starting QB. If so, how much of a hold do he have on it?

The Miami Dolphins (my team) will be getting a make-over next season. A new logo is in the works so I figure.

Other than that we stink. Ooh well...I'm a fan through the thick and the thin.

Go Fins!! :roll:

miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

We beat Denver Broncos:D Go Patriots!

I am going to the Pats/Fins game on week 13: Sun Life Stadium will be rocking!! Hey! Dan Marino was #13...a good omen? :P

My hopes aren't sky high that we will win because the Pats are cookin'. Let's see what happens.

Come 2013 my squad will be much improved. This is a "throw away" season with a rookie QB and head coach. Rebuilding and all that stuff.

We are at the number two spot (now) behind the Pats in the division. Pinch me because I must be dreaming. I say next year. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

AquaBlue said:
We beat Denver Broncos:D Go Patriots!

I am going to the Pats/Fins game on week 13: Sun Life Stadium will be rocking!! Hey! Dan Marino was #13...a good omen? :P

My hopes aren't sky high that we will win because the Pats are cookin'. Let's see what happens.

Come 2013 my squad will be much improved. This is a "throw away" season with a rookie QB and head coach. Rebuilding and all that stuff.

We are at the number two spot (now) behind the Pats in the division. Pinch me because I must be dreaming. I say next year. :wave:

Lucky! I want to go to that game with my boyfriend, so we can cheer for our Patriots in Tuna town haha We will see bec he doesn't like Miami teams.
Do have fun and take lots of pics to post here lol I know if you post there will be a Patriot running behind your fins . I would love to see Brady!

The Miami Dolphins (my team) will be getting a make-over next season. A new logo is in the works so I figure.

Other than that we stink. Ooh well...I'm a fan through the thick and the thin.

Go Fins!! :roll:

miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

Aquablue.. yeah ya're right.. new logo for the Dolphins coming but I think it might be some modern tweaking and the colors will stay the same... jersey and pant looks might be modified somehow...might be interesting to see how the Dolphins look next season...

Back