Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what transpired:
1. You ask a question to EagleCherokee63
2. I answered your post. Shouldn't have
3. I answered your question directly and squarely
4. I did not state I believed it was fact or myth
5. You retort with an insult to a direct answer
6. As a result, you are no longer to be taken seriously. Your credibility has been lost
7. In the future, you will get no answers to any religious questions from me because you don't care
8. Remember, once again I directly answered your question, without stating I believed it was fact or myth, or true or false
9. You don't have to accept the answer (I'm not expecting you to), but insulting wasn't necessary

It doesn't made sense! Just focus diccussing about Never Mock God! You not supposed point to me! I just encouage and gospel them thats all. I explain them about verses. It serious not play game on God. You cant do say point to me! God is love His grace! I not judgement everyone! Romans 2: 1-7. I not religion, Only Jesus Christ Savoir. You are very wrong number 7. You jump wrong conclusion. I never insulted them nothing. I am not shy for Lord gospel them. Romans 1:16. Jesus is not legalism and religion!! I never say your answer! I was slept and errand do things list busy today. You are wrong JUMP CONCLUSION! I never say "dont care or not accept you". I am reading here BE PATIENT! Please dont bushing on me down! Thanks!

I second that...

Amen ! !

No one mess with Jesus... BECAUSE, he willing died for us ! ! Because he loves us.

Its hurt me to see some people make fun of Jesus.. I am not happy but Let God take care of them...

If, u really deep understand about "God" then u will get it...

I know.. some ppl said.. "ok if Jesus loves us then why he allow let some ppl be killer, murderer, children died etc......."
Again, God have a reason why ... that isnt mean- He dont love us.. no no... just have a reasons and plans for our future..

I know that is very complex.. but again, just read the bible.. u will utd...

Im not here to against.. no.. Just share with my feelling with ya guys.. cool ? ?
I m very respect to ya others.. If u dont agree...then Im cool with that.

M-:afro:

Hallj!!!!! AMEN!!! :dance: :hug:

It doesn't made sense! Just focus diccussing about Never Mock God! You not supposed point to me! I just encouage and gospel them thats all. I explain them about verses. It serious not play game on God. You cant do say point to me! God is love His grace! I not judgement everyone! Romans 2: 1-7. I not religion, Only Jesus Christ Savoir. You are very wrong number 7. You jump wrong conclusion. I never insulted them nothing. I am not shy for Lord gospel them. Romans 1:16. Jesus is not legalism and religion!! I never say your answer! I was slept and errand do things list busy today. You are wrong JUMP CONCLUSION! I never say "dont care or not accept you". I am reading here BE PATIENT! Please dont bushing on me down! Thanks!

EagleCherokee63, that last post was intended for Cloggy not you. That's why it doesn't make sense.

if the mouth out of your light of truth. How can you let the that grow and blast to out for no reason. If you or they spoken as "I AM CHRISTIAN" then they will written in book of whatever we have action.

The action can lead to less bless and lose the one of thing we have. Behold, Lord is see the thing but we don't see the thing. However; if you put on that bible on that post, can you extra explain by point of each post?:ty:

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

It would make life so much easier if people who followed religions weren't so imposeful as if it was a universal law and realized the true meaning that it's just a philosophy of life. Nobody dies for mocking a so called omni-potent being, because if they did it would be on-spot. Not coincidencially days, weeks, months, years AFTER. I guarantee you that 80% of Americans have taken lords name in vain at one or more points in their life. Give or take, it is a large number regardless.

Now another fact- At least 1 or more person(s) dies every minute in America. This logic states that coincidencially they could of said "god -expletive- it" just a day before or whats so ever of a time frame. Then where the shit gets smeared is where people come in and try to connect the dots to things that just simply ARE NOT THERE! It's a freakin coincidence. There is no proof aside a silly silly storybook based on good morals that carries ultimatums.

How about you go to a mirror and chant bloody mary however many times it was. Does this mean she will come and kill you? The same logic can be applied to the bible. It's just a story, although it is history -- there are many instances of history where untold strength or mythical attributes are shown by people. Of course the survivors of the history's period or the victors like to exaggerate alot.

The moment this argument started, it was already over. For some strange reason people insist on trying to prove it truthful.

There is no way to prove whether God exists or not just like there's no way to prove you will incur his wrath upon taking his name in vain.

I never have problems with people believing in him and that he exists, but I do have problems when people attempt to try to get me to believe the same thing or to try to "prove" to me he exists. I live in a world of logic, science and hard facts. When you introduce that into my world, it crumbles and becomes reduced to a pile of contradictions, hypocrisy and fanaticism.

Basically people who follow a certian religion (call it what hell you want.) Need to learn spritiual self-control to keep it to themselves and only discuss it with people who care to listen and are of similar belief. And then there's us. Those of us who live in a world of logic-- should leave them alone and stop trying to prove that their "God" doesn't exist and whatanot, but feel free when they try to force it on you... /end mini-rant

EagleCherokee63, that last post was intended for Cloggy not you. That's why it doesn't make sense.

Ohh!! I see got it clear! Forgive me! Thanks! Thank you for support for me explain to Cloggy. God rich bless you!

Last edited:
As for me, I am MORE fear of God than the devil. But, there's 2 different fears -- one is on earth and one is in Heaven at Judgment. While on earth, my knees don't tremble when trustin'/faith in God with all my heart, mind, and soul. But, when I die and go to Heaven -- standin' before God at Judgment to review my life... my knees will TREMBLE with fear. Because, His Word is very strong and powerful ... and, it can fly straight to the heart to REVEAL who I really am. My soul will become HIS Business and that I have no way to control over my soul.

It's why we have to be careful with what we say to non-Christian people while livin' on this earth, because of what we SAY and ACT will be written ( record ) for God to review.

Same idea with court. Judge can sentence a person to jail after reviewin' his/her history ( crimes ).

Momoftwo and CyberRed, Dont be afraid. Keep chin up faith with Lord. Yes, I am one thing most of afraid. Revelation 20:14-15.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

But..... Thank Jesus Christ blood my heart Savior. Famous Verse in the World say in John 3:16

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am joyful with Lord! Trust Lord! Dont be afraid devil. Jesus is reign.

Amen! CyberRed is good point and show you here, Because Jesus is pleasure your heart blood related with Jesus Christ's blood. Bible JKV say here John 20:22

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

If they reject Jesus Christ what know do after? Isaiah 11:4

Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

In your storybook, God created the devil.... so you better be afraid of both....
And by the way... haven't you ead the beginning of the topic... what happens when you misbehave!!!

Be afraid.... be very afraid !!!!

God created Lucifer later that after that Lucifer become Satan and 1/4 devils.

Momoftwo,

Fact! your personitly and worry about people. You thought about people need to know Jesus Christ. I read, Very fact! You common God's feeling way personitly (not right spelling). I know that cant force them be savior but They can right decide choose devil or Jesus Christ. Explain story here, Cool!

Charlie's Ants

The views just became 777 when I came to look at this omg now the thread is blessed! (Or was it just coincidence... I'd say the latter is most logical :P)

It would make life so much easier if people who followed religions weren't so imposeful as if it was a universal law and realized the true meaning that it's just a philosophy of life. Nobody dies for mocking a so called omni-potent being, because if they did it would be on-spot. Not coincidencially days, weeks, months, years AFTER. I guarantee you that 80% of Americans have taken lords name in vain at one or more points in their life. Give or take, it is a large number regardless.

Now another fact- At least 1 or more person(s) dies every minute in America. This logic states that coincidencially they could of said "god -expletive- it" just a day before or whats so ever of a time frame. Then where the shit gets smeared is where people come in and try to connect the dots to things that just simply ARE NOT THERE! It's a freakin coincidence. There is no proof aside a silly silly storybook based on good morals that carries ultimatums.

How about you go to a mirror and chant bloody mary however many times it was. Does this mean she will come and kill you? The same logic can be applied to the bible. It's just a story, although it is history -- there are many instances of history where untold strength or mythical attributes are shown by people. Of course the survivors of the history's period or the victors like to exaggerate alot.

The moment this argument started, it was already over. For some strange reason people insist on trying to prove it truthful.

There is no way to prove whether God exists or not just like there's no way to prove you will incur his wrath upon taking his name in vain.

I never have problems with people believing in him and that he exists, but I do have problems when people attempt to try to get me to believe the same thing or to try to "prove" to me he exists. I live in a world of logic, science and hard facts. When you introduce that into my world, it crumbles and becomes reduced to a pile of contradictions, hypocrisy and fanaticism.

Basically people who follow a certian religion (call it what hell you want.) Need to learn spritiual self-control to keep it to themselves and only discuss it with people who care to listen and are of similar belief. And then there's us. Those of us who live in a world of logic-- should leave them alone and stop trying to prove that their "God" doesn't exist and whatanot, but feel free when they try to force it on you... /end mini-rant

Very logical and compelling posting...

It's late for me so I'll have to be quick. (edit: or not!)

I agree on many things you've posted. I'm a science-oriented person. I am for analytical logic and empirical data, and verifying the existence of things before coming to conclusions... but logically (for me at least), I drew a different conclusion than you may have.

I concluded that not everything in the universe will ever be proved and solved using logic such as questions regarding mortality and why things exist. Even at the sub-atomic level, where quarks and electrons exist, we cannot help but wonder why they are there in the first place.

To me, logically, my existence is as impossible as the existence of God who "can reason." If we can reason, why can't God? Another logical approach to understanding God, taken by many scientists including Einstein, is the Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, not a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings. This Spinoza's God is synonymous to a cosmic religious feeling.

But my logic tells me that there is much more than a Spinoza's God because of our capability to reason. If we were to look at our origins from either a religious or evolutionary standpoint, did we as humans come from nothing (a spark of life)? Or did we as humans come from monkeys from sea life from one-celled structures from what...nothing (or cosmic dust)? Something sounds out of place here to me about the evolutionary origin creating our capability for reason, even without God. It's amazing we're not mindless beings. why should we even be able to think for ourselves?

Are those questions answerable purely with logic and hard evidence alone? No. Is this contradiction, hypocrisy, or fanatism? No, but I know what you mean.

I also happen to agree that not everything in the Bible should be taken literally.

But then again, I agreed with pretty much everything else you said. You stated everything in such a constructive and proactive way.

I do agree the part that not every Word of God take literally, but the Bible reveals and the epistles wrote to show us how powerful God is. Many times God gave us promises thru the Bible, and only God gave to those whomever the promises that apply to individual, but there are some promises for everyone. For instance, what Paul wrote to Ephesians, Colossians, Romans, Phillipians and etc, notice different messages, but all the same point, the reason is the culture and the level people have and were. Like today, pointing out Paul listed men's role more than women and also women should be silent and shouldn't teach, which why Paul wrote directively about the problem with women of all kinds in his time. Like womens rights in todays world is some in proper way, but women getting overboard and Paul would add a lot more toward women, but Paul as I believe, doesn't point out that women should not preach or teach. Women should be the role model as of Christ's example and how she treat husband as much how men should treat the wives. Paul would've write differently and have a book called, "Americans" or whatever state name or whatever town names. Is that mean we shouldn't read those book? No, bec it still applies to us. Its mainly about how we must rely on Him. What about OT? These promises still be given to us also. Does OT also has parallel in spiritual example that apply to us? Yes. Bible isn't a "storybook", its histories, hand down the promises toward us and for generations to come, and feeding our spiritual needs and so so much more.

Very logical and compelling posting...

It's late for me so I'll have to be quick. (edit: or not!)

I agree on many things you've posted. I'm a science-oriented person. I am for analytical logic and empirical data, and verifying the existence of things before coming to conclusions... but logically (for me at least), I drew a different conclusion than you may have.

I concluded that not everything in the universe will ever be proved and solved using logic such as questions regarding mortality and why things exist. Even at the sub-atomic level, where quarks and electrons exist, we cannot help but wonder why they are there in the first place.

To me, logically, my existence is as impossible as the existence of God who "can reason." If we can reason, why can't God? Another logical approach to understanding God, taken by many scientists including Einstein, is the Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, not a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings. This Spinoza's God is synonymous to a cosmic religious feeling.

But my logic tells me that there is much more than a Spinoza's God because of our capability to reason. If we were to look at our origins from either a religious or evolutionary standpoint, did we as humans come from nothing (a spark of life)? Or did we as humans come from monkeys from sea life from one-celled structures from what...nothing (or cosmic dust)? Something sounds out of place here to me about the evolutionary origin creating our capability for reason, even without God. It's amazing we're not mindless beings. why should we even be able to think for ourselves?

Are those questions answerable purely with logic and hard evidence alone? No. Is this contradiction, hypocrisy, or fanatism? No, but I know what you mean.

I also happen to agree that not everything in the Bible should be taken literally.

But then again, I agreed with pretty much everything else you said. You stated everything in such a constructive and proactive way.

I personally though I took my posting a little overboard, it was late for me as well. While I do believe that most things can be explained with logic and science I do try to keep an open mind for the latter to exist. Hierarchy of facts is a funny thing don't you agree? As per in the bolded statement -- I agree with ya there.

Back when people believed the world was flat and the sun revolved around the world it was a "fact" but this suddenly changed as time progressed.

It's weird to have a God pre-exist and create a whole universe from -nothing- because if something can be created from nothing (oppositive of anti-matter) by an 'omni-potent' being then this would state that God could of been created as well by another ifinite being prior. The concept of creating something in void contradicts the very idea of omni-potentce by our current understandings. I don't think we will ever find out the true origins of man -- one reason is we're so destructive of ourselves, by the time we figure out solutions (answers to HIV, cancer, meaning of life.) we probably will be in a nuclear winter and have completely depleated all viable sources of food, fuel and such.

It wouldn't be going out on a limb to call us an evolved virus. Frankly I could draw up some elaborate story of how an alien visted earth, took a shit, the batrica reacted to the oxygen environment and spawned tons of various flora of cells, as they spread out they adapted via darwinism over time and became dinosaurs and the lot. It makes my brain hurt thinking about this. I do admit it would be nice to take hope that some higher being was watching over us, but I refuse to give in without proof.

I have a funny question- Who's to say the devil didn't write the bible? That would be such a tragic irony.

if the mouth out of your light of truth. How can you let the that grow and blast to out for no reason. If you or they spoken as "I AM CHRISTIAN" then they will written in book of whatever we have action.

The action can lead to less bless and lose the one of thing we have. Behold, Lord is see the thing but we don't see the thing. However; if you put on that bible on that post, can you extra explain by point of each post?:ty:

You better talk with my husband this. I not want argue this each other. You not listen my husband emails before. For sake my health. Thank you!

NO!! I am NOT afraid of God. God protects us from Devil. I am VERY AFRAID of Devil. God is very loving and very wonderful so I am NOT afraid of God.

No, you should be fear of God and respect Him.

It's understandable for many of us to fear of Lucifier in a true sense, however. He is that powerful.

But you should be fear of God much more... why? Because God is All-Powerful unlike Lucifier (much less powerful).

Ask yourself this: Can Lucifier destroy your spirit? No!

But God can destroy your spirit once you die not believing in Jesus, His Son to save you before so.

Bible teaches that even although many people are prone to fear devil instead. I thought the same at first, too before I then understood more as a believer later on and realized that we ought to fear of God, not devil.

I have no interests about your relate but my point is... I am talking about the way you or other person post if other people don't understand about the way you or other person their post and blast due misunderstood. It would be easier to explain by what you or other person to explain their posts. For example;

Prov 23 - if you put the script of this big font and post. It would be easier to give a example.. If you are sick and that mean sin inside and you throw up and see pile of sin on dish. If you miss and disobey that more like you enjoy to eating your vomit of sin.

So we can understand for who couldn't understand.

You better talk with my husband this. I not want argue this each other. You not listen my husband emails before. For sake my health. Thank you!

CLOGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you post this here???? This is so DISGUSTING and very DISHONOR of you to God!

God already saw what you did. That's really shame of yourself! It's very insulting.

I couldn't believe this!!!!!

LOL, I was the first one to post that pic on this site.

Now I dont care what you believe in or what hocus pocus religion you follow as long as you leave me and others alone, but why do some christians assume that they are immune from ridicule?

Grow a thicker skin and get over it.

Even at the sub-atomic level, where quarks and electrons exist, we cannot help but wonder why they are there in the first place.

To me, logically, my existence is as impossible as the existence of God who "can reason." If we can reason, why can't God?

Just think, if you admit the overwhelming complexity of this universe, how can you possibly LOGICALLY conclude that a divine entity with incredible intelligence would come into existence out of nothing and create the universe? It makes absolutely no sense, scientifically and logically.

We are created because of evolution. We were created because of our parents. Our parents were created by their parents and it goes on and on... all the way to a single celled organisms. What about non-living to living? We don't know but something happened. It's a slow process.

Surely, I marveled at our existence, not just me but also you. Why do things exist in the first place? We don't know and it's probably meaningless - it's just a concept that we are neurotically obsessed with. For us to say, "There must be God" is akin to saying "There must be Zeus." It isn't there. It isn't scientific. It's a philosophical concept.

When primitive men could not figure out why we have rainbows or thunders, they created gods to explain for those events. We now laugh at their illogical and unscientific thinking but it was all they had at that time.

And now, we have people saying that "God" is behind everything which is really "I don't understand and I am comforted with the idea that there's a simple explanation for everything - God did it."

Intelligent Design is the modern myth with no scientific support at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back