Never Mock God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jesus, my Savior, Lord, there's none like You, all of my days, I want to praise Your wonder and mighty love; my Comfort, my Shelter; Tower of Refuge and Strength, let every breath, all that I am, never cease to worship You: Shout to the Lord of all the earth, let us sing, Power and Majesty praise to the King; mountain bow down and the sea shall roar at the sound of Your Name, I sing the joy of Your works of Your Hands, forever I love You, forever I satnd, nothing compare to the promise I have in You. Amen!!

I have no interests about your relate but my point is... I am talking about the way you or other person post if other people don't understand about the way you or other person their post and blast due misunderstood. It would be easier to explain by what you or other person to explain their posts. For example;

Prov 23 - if you put the script of this big font and post. It would be easier to give a example.. If you are sick and that mean sin inside and you throw up and see pile of sin on dish. If you miss and disobey that more like you enjoy to eating your vomit of sin.

So we can understand for who couldn't understand.

OK, I got point. That verse mean not mocking God's name. It 2 different example. Jesus hurt feeling when people mocking and insulting in His name.

Not good:

I am better more than God.

Bad cult leader David Koresh say "I am Jesus Christ" himself. That why his group badly messed up in fire and bomb building at Waco, TX in 1992 or '93.

Don't say "Oh, my God!" ... "Holy cow or (any bad word)" ... "Oh! Jesus"

When badly crying "why why God that happen to me???" (badly damaged tornado, hurricane, fire, any big badly happen)

Devil is better than God.

Jesus is really nothing!

Jesus is an OK'd teacher, blah!

I don't need Jesus Christ in my life.

People think more richer mansion than don't need God.

Some people say God will give you bad sow back to you! NOT good to say that.

God is watching you! (that is not right because using God's name).

Be careful what say out your mouth because devil want catch up you badly.

Any say what bad God's name not use it because mocking God is dangerous! That devil come in open door and destroy your life.

Good example:

Good to say .. "Oh! Man" ... "Shoot!" ... "Oh my Gosh!" ..."Oh Brother!" and any good say is fine no use God's name in vain.

How learn be polite God's name. If people hurt me or you Praise God no matter what!

If happen in life ask God to pray for wise leading in life.

If happen in life messed up you can ask God pray and say in Jesus Blood covered me for His protection in my life.

Be patience help other people good or bad God see your heart than we can see your heart.

How you know in your heart follow God's example leading you to praising Him everyday!

God is very pleased and seek your heart to God's will.

People choose decide which follow God or not. Their decide what they say mouth. God BIG interest in your heart worshipping Him. God is love with his GRACE!

If people insult you, just say nice that God will take care His hands.

That help? I do best explain clear?

What's the difference believing in a god name Zeus, a god named Thor, a god named Allah and a god named God ??

Anything that cannot be explained or controlled is in the hand a god.
And when one doesn't want to think for oneself... let's open a book and create an answer from there... Any book will do. If it doesn't fit, we'll rewrite the book and call it the book of god again.... As long as we do not have to think.....

I personally though I took my posting a little overboard, it was late for me as well. While I do believe that most things can be explained with logic and science I do try to keep an open mind for the latter to exist. Hierarchy of facts is a funny thing don't you agree? As per in the bolded statement -- I agree with ya there.

Well I go overboard sometimes too, no big deal there. I agree it's a funny thing that "facts" are subject to human opinion. Some people just don't know how to distinguish fact from opinion and propoganda.

Back when people believed the world was flat and the sun revolved around the world it was a "fact" but this suddenly changed as time progressed.

It's weird to have a God pre-exist and create a whole universe from -nothing- because if something can be created from nothing (oppositive of anti-matter) by an 'omni-potent' being then this would state that God could of been created as well by another ifinite being prior. The concept of creating something in void contradicts the very idea of omni-potentce by our current understandings. I don't think we will ever find out the true origins of man -- one reason is we're so destructive of ourselves, by the time we figure out solutions (answers to HIV, cancer, meaning of life.) we probably will be in a nuclear winter and have completely depleated all viable sources of food, fuel and such.

I think you make some great points, but the concept of more than one "omni-potent/scient" entity makes sense to me only if a multiverse exists. In the same universe, however, God being created by another infinite being prior makes no sense to me. They'd probably have to be a "collective of one" otherwise that would mean we have many Gods, every one perfect. Their conclusions on everything would be the same, and why couldn't the first God have created the universe instead of the second God?

It wouldn't be going out on a limb to call us an evolved virus. Frankly I could draw up some elaborate story of how an alien visted earth, took a shit, the batrica reacted to the oxygen environment and spawned tons of various flora of cells, as they spread out they adapted via darwinism over time and became dinosaurs and the lot. It makes my brain hurt thinking about this. I do admit it would be nice to take hope that some higher being was watching over us, but I refuse to give in without proof.

Problem is, as long as the universe exists, you may never find scientific proof. If someone asked you for a sample of your soul, would you be able to give it to them?

I have a funny question- Who's to say the devil didn't write the bible? That would be such a tragic irony.

Oh well! That'd be a terrible irony. At least we have'd have something.

By the way, the post I made below is for both you and Netrox..

-----------------------------------------------

Just think, if you admit the overwhelming complexity of this universe, how can you possibly LOGICALLY conclude that a divine entity with incredible intelligence would come into existence out of nothing and create the universe? It makes absolutely no sense, scientifically and logically.

That conclusion you've presented is highly illogical and makes no sense to me, because it's not the same as my conclusion. The assumptions, by themselves, twist the logic.

1. I never stated that a divine entity was created, or came into existence.
2. My logic at first seems illogical due to calculating a high probability for what otherwise seems illogical.
3. It becomes simple logic, but incredibly complex to explain.

I am going to list several hypotheses and a sequence of thoughts to accompany them, including the "evolved virus" example Dark-Half provided.

Human beings exist on this planet, hypothetically, because

1. Extraterrestial beings came and took a dump on the planet, their shit (viruses/bacteria) reacts with the oxygen environment, creating a plethora of living organisms.
2. The Big Bang occurs and billions of years take place while Earth forms, turning itself into a hospitable planet for evolving organisms. This is done without a higher power that has a conscience, it is merely a cosmic occurence.
3. A higher power with a conscience is present, and has the power to create the universe and all within.
4. A number of higher powers are involved, such as in Greek mythology. Scientific data has shown that many once unexplainable phenomena, such as eclipses, are not a result of these 'gods'. Still, that doesn't 100% dismiss the notion, however far-fetched, that many gods could be involved in our creation such as an entire alien race.
5. We existed before essence, as in existentialism, and we are really illusions of our existence's imagination.
6. Physics - String Theory - several versions of ourselves living alternate realities in parallel universes, with universes of matter and anti-matter overlapping.
7. A combination of any of those factors. ie. A higher power with or without a conscience creates aliens (either like or unlike us) on another planet, the aliens travel to Earth and intentionally or unintentionally creates human beings, either that or human beings are already present, and the aliens teach the humans their sophisticated ways and leave behind unexplainable phenomenon. Chariot of the Gods way of thinking. Was God an astronaut?

This is the sequence involved in my thinking as I reflect upon those factors:

1. If the universe had a beginning, was there something prior to the beginning? It would have to be something beyond human comprehension that defies logic, science, and imagination. Something that's probably always been there; no beginning and no end. This makes no scientific sense. The scientific, evolutionary belief that the universe had a beginning is self-contradictionary because in order to have a beginning, something had to have triggered it, so something must've already been there to trigger it, otherwise nothing would remain nothing. How would you dispute this?
2. An infinite number of universes exists, but the same phenomenon remains: what triggered it and put matter and anti-matter into existence? It cannot be nothing, because the laws of physics had to have been created by something.
3. The existence of another race of aliens, whether occupied with individual or collective entities, still fails to answer if they're finite beings, created somehow, or infinite without beginning or end, which makes as much sense as being created from nothing although "infinite" and "created from nothing" aren't synonymous because it's like an oxymoron: "an infinite being without beginning that was created"?? Not everything could have been created. There had to be a source.
4. If God exists, whether a mere cosmic force (Spinoza's God) or one that has a conscience, then he's all that I can come up with to trigger the phenomenon of how the universe began based on the above.
5. Our capability to think is created by neuron synapses in the brain. Our ability to "think" seems as logical as the presence of a God who can reason, because our ability to think is illogical in itself. If we are capable of it, why can't whatever has created us, whether it's the laws of physics or God himself? Therefore, logic in this instance tells me that God can think like we do. Can you tell me why it's not a logical conclusion?
6. Since God's existence will probably never get scientifically backed up, and I have arrived at the conclusion of the existence of a "God of reason" according to my logic, I have no choice but to choose to believe in His existence.
7. Ask yourself, do you believe that you have a soul? If so, prove you have a soul by backing it up with scientific evidence, by getting a sample of it. In the same way, try to prove God's existence if he's an unembodied spirit.
8. Do you care about your soul? Do you know the answer to what may happen to you after death? Is science capable of obtaining hard data from people in the afterlife?
9. Questions like those were intended to be answered by religion, not science.
10. Does this sequence of logic seem rational or irrational to you?

We are created because of evolution. We were created because of our parents. Our parents were created by their parents and it goes on and on... all the way to a single celled organisms. What about non-living to living? We don't know but something happened. It's a slow process.

Maybe the single sperm or egg cell (one, not both) is already alive and contains the life force / individualism, although we won't know until they're bigger. We'll probably never know.

Surely, I marveled at our existence, not just me but also you. Why do things exist in the first place? We don't know and it's probably meaningless - it's just a concept that we are neurotically obsessed with. For us to say, "There must be God" is akin to saying "There must be Zeus." It isn't there. It isn't scientific. It's a philosophical concept.

When primitive men could not figure out why we have rainbows or thunders, they created gods to explain for those events. We now laugh at their illogical and unscientific thinking but it was all they had at that time.

And now, we have people saying that "God" is behind everything which is really "I don't understand and I am comforted with the idea that there's a simple explanation for everything - God did it."

Yeah, many of them haven't thought it thoroughly in detail. I'd say it's foolish if we did not question our own beliefs once in a while.

Intelligent Design is the modern myth with no scientific support at all.

It may be a myth with no scientific backup, but there is logic to it.

What's the difference believing in a god name Zeus, a god named Thor, a god named Allah and a god named God ??

Anything that cannot be explained or controlled is in the hand a god.
And when one doesn't want to think for oneself... let's open a book and create an answer from there... Any book will do. If it doesn't fit, we'll rewrite the book and call it the book of god again.... As long as we do not have to think.....

Cloggy, when I stated in my most recent post above this one that I go overboard sometimes, I was referring to what I posted to you. I just wanted to have a rationale discussion, that's all. I was simply answering your question not trying to impose my beliefs or anything.

Your thought, action, feeling and speaking are counting on your own accountability by GOD whatsoever you do in each minutes, GOD still count on your accountability. Therefore, you know what you are doing by moments!

THROWSTONES
:deal:

Your thought, action, feeling and speaking are counting on your own accountability by GOD whatsoever you do in each minutes, GOD still count on your accountability. Therefore, you know what you are doing by moments!

THROWSTONES

True. I agree.

I think you make some great points, but the concept of more than one "omni-potent/scient" entity makes sense to me only if a multiverse exists. In the same universe, however, God being created by another infinite being prior makes no sense to me. They'd probably have to be a "collective of one" otherwise that would mean we have many Gods, every one perfect. Their conclusions on everything would be the same, and why couldn't the first God have created the universe instead of the second God?

Here's a problem. Despite us being intelligent it could be possible but only beyond our level of comprehension. It's just a theory of my abstract imagination. Trying to think up theories and possiblities and rationalize 0 suddenly becomes 1 when nothing existed prior, in my mind contradicts the possiblity that omni-potence exists. Because if there was a "begining" for the world, there was also a "begining" for the omni-potent. I need a break from this haa... I'm starting to confuse myself.

THROWSTONES
Amen! That is true! I agree with you. :)

A better way to explain it;

A fire can suddenly not materalize. There had to be a match or fire prior to cause a fire. Before the match there had to be a tree and chemical compounds, before the tree there had to be a tree. Before the chemical compounds there had to be animals dying to be returned to earth in forms of such.

Keep on backtracking you'll always need something that it came from prior so if an omni-potent exists, then he would of had to have came from something. NOWHERE in nature does something spawn simply from nothing. Nowhere. Not even in the womb.

I'm starting to wonder what if there's no such thing as a point origin. What if there was no begining and it's just a way of human thinking. An imagination. It's a stupid thing to think as well, frankly like you said... we'll probably never know. Oh well.

A better way to explain it;

A fire can suddenly not materalize. There had to be a match or fire prior to cause a fire. Before the match there had to be a tree and chemical compounds, before the tree there had to be a tree. Before the chemical compounds there had to be animals dying to be returned to earth in forms of such.

Keep on backtracking you'll always need something that it came from prior so if an omni-potent exists, then he would of had to have came from something. NOWHERE in nature does something spawn simply from nothing. Nowhere. Not even in the womb.

I'm starting to wonder what if there's no such thing as a point origin. What if there was no begining and it's just a way of human thinking. An imagination. It's a stupid thing to think as well, frankly like you said... we'll probably never know. Oh well.
Let me try somehow to explain. Like this, the reason I'm a christian and have strong faith of who God is. Its not bec He's somewhere out there. Who is God? How can we grasp the picture of who God is and how He does it? We as human try to find deeper, deeper and questioning deeper can cause a headache and make it feel like my brain explose. Hehehehe. God made everything even molucule, atoms and etc. How? He's a Creator we never know how He does it. We don't ask God and its good to analyze how it works, but getting to deep by ignoring who God is or even not believing God will get us nowhere. This is not just religion, whether believe or not, all of us still stand God. All of the nature is showing who God is. Thru years since creations, almost everyone believe there is God or gods. We are humans and frailty. Constant questions and whomever the person of different beliefs brought up leading many astray and lead many in different behaviors and views. I hope that is the best I can explain.

It is true that one answer will spawn more questions. I suppose I feel silly believing in someone as our creator where-as he/she/it might not even exist. I never dismiss the possiblity that God might exist, however I refuse to accept it as a fact without viable proof.

I follow most christian morales with some flexibly because it is how I was raised, the part about believing an omni-potent being existing and dreaming up a universe in 7 days is far fetched.

It is true that one answer will spawn more questions. I suppose I feel silly believing in someone as our creator where-as he/she/it might not even exist. I never dismiss the possiblity that God might exist, however I refuse to accept it as a fact without viable proof.

I follow most christian morales with some flexibly because it is how I was raised, the part about believing an omni-potent being existing and dreaming up a universe in 7 days is far fetched.

There is nothing wrong with questioning everything, even the existence of God. I question everything, searching for answers; but there are more mysteries than answers we can deduct. Beliefs don't have to be based on hard evidence to exist; that's why they're called "beliefs".

What you're describing in your other post are the cycles of nature, such as the ecological cycle. I can understand where you're getting with this, and frankly, I don't think you are crazy (maybe a little, just joking). But even in general relativity in physics, there had to be a singularity (point origin) "whenever there was a certain amount of mass in a region." Even the most advanced hypothesis in physics (to my knowledge) requires the existence of a singularity (big bang origin) but there is one especially interesting hypothesis called the Hartle-Hawking no-boundary proposal that somewhat explains somewhat the existence of an infinite universe, but with a finite one as well. The hypothesis here is that the finite universe has an extent, but the infinite one is without boundaries.

It is such a complex subject that it deserves its own thread. Which is why I'm planning on starting a new thread where we all can discuss the universe's origin, and analytical ideas corresponding to why we may live in a finite/infinite universe, with or without God.

Oh, and by the way, the "sequence of thoughts" I posted above are probabilities I have given a better than 50/50 chance of being true. To me, they are strong probabilities. Everyone may view each thought differently, in terms of probability of it happening. That's how we create what we believe in, by giving a thought a probability of being true or false. Even if the probability reaches 100% in some cases, in which the person is closed to further possibilities. When you are not dismissing entirely the notion that God exists, you probably have given it a 33% or 67% probability of being true.

It might make no sense to some people when I say that, but if you read it closely and carefully, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Although what we're discussing is a lot of speculation, it seems that one can analyze all this rationally.

Therefore I'm going to create a separate thread in the Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs subcategory to discuss our hypotheses and ideas on what took place during the universe's beginning, in a logical manner. Some posts from here will be extracted to there, so we can keep the info together and others will understand better what got us into this.

Dark-Half, could you please respond instead to my new thread at 'The Universe's Origins--Finite or Infinite Universe, God or no God, etc--Hypotheses' under this same subcategory? Thanks.

I can make to mocking GOD without flesh like you so ignorants, if i wanted to! Because God is nothing there in heaven... I NEVER feeling regerts what i saying like this... like I said, you are so ignorants and judgments..

I can make to mocking GOD without flesh like you so ignorants, if i wanted to! Because God is nothing there in heaven... I NEVER feeling regerts what i saying like this... like I said, you are so ignorants and judgments..
U mean u mocking yourself, that is where God is living inside of you. Therefore u judge yourself.

Without flesh? No! You can't do that because you will REALIZE with your eyes seeing. If you want to mock God, that means you risk yourself by rejecting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and go in hell. That is why I warn anyone not to mock God because if so, one thing that you must remember is that God will laugh at them, even you. One day you will bow down as likewise as the satan will bow down and will say, "Jesus is LORD!" You see, the Bible is here. Therefore there is a REAL God. Then please do not mock at the REAL God. Please REPENT now!

Without flesh? No! You can't do that because you will REALIZE with your eyes seeing. If you want to mock God, that means you risk yourself by rejecting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and go in hell. That is why I warn anyone not to mock God because if so, one thing that you must remember is that God will laugh at them, even you. One day you will bow down as likewise as the satan will bow down and will say, "Jesus is LORD!" You see, the Bible is here. Therefore there is a REAL God. Then please do not mock at the REAL God. Please REPENT now!

Amen! Let God take care him!

Ill pray for you.... :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back