Netbooks, >>not notebook<<!

Jclark, Yeah I just gave a try to login to see if I am in,Because I was thought that permanently banned me for good. But I was unexpected what I am still in, now. Mm...its not important talking about banned or past, right? ha

Anyway I am glad to see everyone own netbooks..

I or anybody aren't here to force you to buy Netbook/ ULV notebook.

Did you know that Culv notebook look exactly like netbook, they running regular CPU with real 3D videocard such as radeon, on and on. they can upgrade 4GB. thats what I have another ULV netbook with AMD Athlon-Radeon.

anyway Yes there is pro and con about ubuntu. You can't play video games such as Halo, others. And most softwares dont work for Ubuntu.. but it s good for internet.

Mm... Good luck with your purchase Mac in future..

Yup, I know about you or anybody don't force me to get netbook because I just made decision to pick netbook due longer battery, great for browsing and several more thing to do.

Yup, I had seen about CULV, I had learned from engadget and seems so impressive.

I had used Linux on desktop and it seems different and got used with it but I had removed to make more room and not use so often, you can play some Windows games but you have use Wine or Cedega, there's some bugs and some games are unplayable so Windows is best for games. Only frustrated thing to do is install graphic card or WiFi drivers. Otherwise, I have agree with you about games and software on Linux are very limited. I'm retired from XP and use Vista right now, it's not bad because of SP2 does improve alot.

For Mac, I have trade in my old MacBook Pro because of poor design due bent in DVD drive and I had sent $600 (including labor) to repair it due not covered by warranty so I have wait to get credit to buy better redesigned MacBook Pro in next month.

I'm not interested in battle over PC vs. Mac anymore because they are just same computer and there's pros and cons.

Netbooks are underpowered computers....even a Celeron or a Pentium 4 based processor in a computer will beat it. :laugh2:

Netbooks are underpowered computers....even a Celeron or a Pentium 4 based processor in a computer will beat it. :laugh2:

It's better than no computer or primary notebook with died battery or in repair, I noticed that some people that own notebook as primary are start get netbook as secondary computer, it's good backup.

It's better than no computer or primary notebook with died battery or in repair, I noticed that some people that own notebook as primary are start get netbook as secondary computer, it's good backup.

That was my point. Not a good primary computer..but good as a back up. :P

I'm not interested in battle over PC vs. Mac anymore because they are just same computer and there's pros and cons.
APPLAUSE! that's exact what I aint interesting to argument about mac and pc. I just wanted to be respect others who like Mac or PC without criticize/judge them. so I am glad that you started to be mature!

Yes thats true.. I have own notebook is my most primary. another netbook is back up and project. Ha

Back