Need to know early signs of pregnancy

Got a terp for the appointment?

I would love to have had you as my terp at the wedding. I was so nervous that the butterflies in my stomach had butterflies in their stomach.

Sorry folks, false alarm. We will keep trying. I guess we are both so nervous that any little thing will be seen as a sign of pregnancy. Well, except for our neighbors getting bigger.

I am going to pick up some ovulation tests for the next round.

I have my grandmother's genes. She is 87 and still paints her own house. She was a RN for years at the VA in Bay Pines, Florida and still volunteers. When she was given her recent physical, the doctor made her carry a 45 pound weight up some stairs and back. She did it without breathing heavy at all. So ... the doc tested her for steroids :giggle:

I think it might work best when your both "not trying". Just enjoy eachother, and let nature take it's course. I think the sooner you step back from going after it, the sooner it will happen. IMO ;-)

Good luck!

It normally takes a healthy couple an average of 6 months to conceive. Ovulation tests are great. Just try to relax. :D

Sorry folks, false alarm. We will keep trying. I guess we are both so nervous that any little thing will be seen as a sign of pregnancy. Well, except for our neighbors getting bigger.

I am going to pick up some ovulation tests for the next round.

Also buy yourself a thermometer, if you don't have one. Check the details on-line for more info. Basically, a woman's temperature (taken first thing in the a.m., before even getting out of bed) will change right around and immediately after ovulation. Because the rise in temperature happens after ovulation, it's not predictive in any one cycle, but after a woman has tracked her cycle for a few months, she can better estimate when she will ovulate.

Physical Signs of Ovulation

Oh, yea! And wear boxers. Keeps the sperms happy and swimming.

It looks like everyone covered the early signs so I just want to mention the "later" signs: a baby. Watch out for that cos a baby defintley= pregnancy. Or was...

how i always knew was...i felt like puking my guts out, and i couldnt wake up..for anything. it always started around month 2. as for any signs before that, i cant recall anything noteworthy.

how i always knew was...i felt like puking my guts out, and i couldnt wake up..for anything. it always started around month 2. as for any signs before that, i cant recall anything noteworthy.

That's how it was for me as well.

Oh, yea! And wear boxers. Keeps the sperms happy and swimming.

wierd!!!

ok confession time- had colored breifs all my life, had boys. switch or boxer briefs, got a girl. :hmm: hmmmmm.. I wonder what I get if no undies....:D

wierd!!!

ok confession time- had colored breifs all my life, had boys. switch or boxer briefs, got a girl. :hmm: hmmmmm.. I wonder what I get if no undies....:D

Get twins!

Back