Need to know early signs of pregnancy

It normally takes a healthy couple an average of 6 months to conceive. Ovulation tests are great. Just try to relax. :D

:giggle: Hubby and I must have been abnormal. Baby #1 was born 10 months after the wedding and then 4 months after her birth, I was pregnant again. We obviously had a lot of fun. :Oops:

My sister got pregnant the very first month that she quit using her diaphragm. She was very surprised, said she thought it would take longer. I told her "Hey, it's not cumulative, you know." ;-)

Then for baby number 2, I think she got pregnant about the 3rd month of "trying" for him. Said that time, she was surprised it wasn't immediate, seeing as it was so easy with baby #1.

Better do it now...after a year into the marriage, the sex life dies. As for the special times of when the egg is ripe and ready...there's an app for it! :)

On a serious note...and I don't mean to freak anyone out...what doctors kept telling me was just normal cramps ended up being cervical cancer. Always listen to your body and be assertive about getting check ups. Ladies, get that cervical screening. If you hadn't had one in a while, scheduleule that appointment. It could save your life. It did mine.

Better do it now...after a year into the marriage, the sex life dies. As for the special times of when the egg is ripe and ready...there's an app for it! :)

:lol: An app for what? Maybe things have really changed since I had my children!

App for when you ovulate. There's a calendar that keeps up the periods and averages and predicts your cycle based on factors. The more data the more accurate it' s supposed to be. I know when my special days are. :)

Someone told me that there are only 3 chances for a woman to get pregnant in each month. Anyone can confirm this?

I don't think that's true. Maybe it's 3 days out of a cycle that you are most fertile and have the best chance to get pregnant. I think that's the idea behind the ovulation test kits.

:giggle: Hubby and I must have been abnormal. Baby #1 was born 10 months after the wedding and then 4 months after her birth, I was pregnant again. We obviously had a lot of fun. :Oops:

You and me both although a little different...

I had been very very anal about birth control since 17 years old. Well, the one time I forgot to take my pill and the condom broke with my ex hubby, I was not protected....boom, got pregnant.

Since then, been very good about birth control...no surprises until with my 2nd hubby when we were dating. Condom broke so I was unprotected for the 2nd time ever in my life...boom got pregnnat.

Geez! I need to get fixed because I dont want any surprise pregnancies in my 40s!!!!

Sorry to be off-topic...:D

Yep, sex life DIES! lol

I had been very very anal about birth control since 17 years old. Well, the one time I forgot to take my pill and the condom broke with my ex hubby, I was not protected....boom, got pregnant.

Since then, been very good about birth control...no surprises until with my 2nd hubby when we were dating. Condom broke so I was unprotected for the 2nd time ever in my life...boom got pregnnat.

Geez! I need to get fixed because I dont want any surprise pregnancies in my 40s!!!!

wow... you surely get pregnant quite easily. You must be an Aphrodite! :naughty:

I am, actually. Pregnant with twins 5 times and my last one was a "oneie". I just sneeze and get pregnant. :(

You...me...same.

First daughter I was virgin bride. Have her six weeks premature 2 weeks shy of 9 month anniversary.

Have lots of 'woman' problem between 2nd child, who was planned, and third child.

I was on birth control pills for her. Did not miss a pill. Nothing. All of a sudden barfing coffee in the morning with my sister one Saturday morning. Think I'm just sick. Have that one 3 months premature. She surprise number one. Learn later that hormone level not strong enough. Did not know that you need certain hormone level in 'pill.' Think one size fit all. :shock:

Husband then have vasectomy but never go back to get sperm tested. TOO proud to masturbate to cup to count sperm. I party with my sister, we drink tequila lots, husband looking pretty good that night,:laugh2: a month later I'm pregnant. He think I cheat on him which would *NEVER* do and he want me to abort pregnancy (he too good in bed :giggle:). I choose to *not* abort my baby. Love him. Almost lose him 4 month into pregnancy, stay at hospital, and finally given photo of his face/profile inside me. Love him *SO* much once see his face. Love him over husband. Protect him always. Want my baby to survive no matter what. Deliver him premature, he not breathing when born 1 month early. They save him. I love him. Joke in family is that we know who father is but we do not know who mother is but I love him anyway even though he do not have anything of me on him but he do have lots of me *in* him. Love my boy.

Yep, sex life DIES! lol

When I was a kid I was walking around a pharmacy with my dad. I noticed these bright colored boxes and asked my dad what they were. He explained that they were condoms and explained what they were. I noticed that some were sold together in bulk and some were sold with only 2 together in a pack. I asked him why and he said "oh they sell two together for high school boys ... One for Saturday and one for Friday" . I then noticed there was a pack of 7 together and asked him about that. He said it was for single college guys, one for each day of the week. I saw another box that had 12 and he just sighed and said those were for married men .... One for January, one for February .....

One of my early indications that I was truly preggers was that I would get very sick at the smell of Mrs. Dash seasonings. :giggle:

When I was a kid I was walking around a pharmacy with my dad. I noticed these bright colored boxes and asked my dad what they were. He explained that they were condoms and explained what they were. I noticed that some were sold together in bulk and some were sold with only 2 together in a pack. I asked him why and he said "oh they sell two together for high school boys ... One for Saturday and one for Friday" . I then noticed there was a pack of 7 together and asked him about that. He said it was for single college guys, one for each day of the week. I saw another box that had 12 and he just sighed and said those were for married men .... One for January, one for February .....

Your dad sounds like a funny guy!

Back