NBC fired Donald Trump for immigrant remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't vote, then don't complain about who wins.

If you think the candidates are so bad, I don't know what there is to LOL about.

I guess that he doesn't want to deal with ridiculously long wait in polling places.

Or he may be victim of poll worker who accuse him as illegal immigrant and threaten to cancel his vote and turn to sheriff deputy.

I don't vote because people who run for President or whatever are always full of sh*t. LOL

BTW, why not her? Wondering...

Aw... thank you for protecting the confederate flag.

You have no power to change anything because you are not voting.

I guess that he doesn't want to deal with ridiculously long wait in polling places.

Or he may be victim of poll worker who accuse him as illegal immigrant and threaten to cancel his vote and turn to sheriff deputy.

He can get an absentee ballot and avoid the long line .

He can get an absentee ballot and avoid the long line .

In Alabama - you must have a good reason to get absentee ballot but unfortunately, I went a lot of red tape to got absentee ballot to be mailed.

In Alabama - you must have a good reason to get absentee ballot but unfortunately, I went a lot of red tape to got absentee ballot to be mailed.

An elderly neighbor of mine got one and dropped it off for her , I think she too ill to get out to vote. My mom voted this way when she was in a nursing home. I know if you're going to be out of town you get vote this way.

If you think the candidates are so bad, I don't know what there is to LOL about.
Oh, you don't know? Many times a President candidate promises something, people vote for him or her. When s/he becomes a President who breaks the promise, everybody feels like a fool. I have seen it for many many years.

I complain about who wins? Where did I say that? LOL

An elderly neighbor of mine got one and dropped it off for her , I think she too ill to get out to vote. My mom voted this way when she was in a nursing home. I know if you're going to be out of town you get vote this way.
I don't see why not. If they are not physically abled to go to a vote ballot, someone else can do it for him or her. What's the difference that the military outside of USA can't make it but they are able to vote?

Oh, you don't know? Many times a President candidate promises something, people vote for him or her. When s/he becomes a President who breaks the promise, everybody feels like a fool. I have seen it for many many years.
How would you know how voters feel since you haven't experienced voting yourself?

Since you don't vote, you deserve what you get from the politicians.

You complain about all politicians, so that includes the winners and losers.

well.... you should take a look at what Obama promised... I think he delivered quite a handful....

you do realize that if nobody (like you) votes... a bad politician wins. you know that, right?

I don't see why not. If they are not physically abled to go to a vote ballot, someone else can do it for him or her. What's the difference that the military outside of USA can't make it but they are able to vote?
No, they can't get someone else to vote for them but they can get an absentee ballot. Lots of people do that. Physically disabled or frail people can also get assistance at the polls, such as drive-up voting or wheel-chair accessible voting kiosks.

I don't vote because people who run for President or whatever are always full of sh*t. LOL

BTW, why not her? Wondering...

I agree with crazypaul...
Doesnt matter who you vote fore, the gov alwaya gets in..
Its a sham, and a con..period..

Thats not the way freedom works...
The right NOT to vote, is just as important as the right to vote..
Thats the very nwture od freedom, and choice...

How would you know how voters feel since you haven't experienced voting yourself?

Since you don't vote, you deserve what you get from the politicians.

You complain about all politicians, so that includes the winners and losers.
LOL, honestly I don't care who wins or loses. That's why I don't vote. All I care about is deaf rights. Period.

LOL, honestly I don't care who wins or loses. That's why I don't vote. All I care about is deaf rights. Period.
What do you consider to be "deaf rights?" How do you think people get deaf rights?

Thats not the way freedom works...
The right NOT to vote, is just as important as the right to vote..
Thats the very nwture od freedom, and choice...
Sure, they don't have to vote (unlike some countries). But if they don't, they have no participation in choosing those who represent them or make their input known on referendum issues.

What do you consider to be "deaf rights?" How do you think people get deaf rights?
By deaf people's "voices". Congress must pass it and a President must approve it due to human rights which are black rights, deaf rights and so forth. No matter who you vote for.

I remember Pres. Reagan said "Read my lips. No tax increases". During his terms, our taxes were increased. Alright, his voters became suckers.

By deaf people's "voices". Congress must pass it and a President must approve it due to human rights which are black rights, deaf rights and so forth. No matter who you vote for.
Who selects the politicians who become those serving in Congress and the President? Voters!

I remember Pres. Reagan said "Read my lips. No tax increases". During his terms, our taxes were increased. Alright, his voters became suckers.
It was "Read my lips, no new taxes," and it was GHW Bush, not Reagan, and he was not re-elected because of that.

George H.W. Bush said that not Reagan.

Reba beat me by seconds, and I forgot to mention it was no new taxes not no tax increases.

Thanks Reba! :wave:

Do you know what an absentee ballot is ? You have to fill out an form to get one and have a good reason to need . My neighbor was too to get out of her house and my mom was bedbound . I dropped off my neighbor ballot after making sure it was OK to do so , my neighbor filled out her own ballot , I did not vote for her , I delivered it to the city hall for her .

http://www.somervillema.gov/departments/elections/apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back