NBC fired Donald Trump for immigrant remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did read where Trump was leading in NC..... :roll:

lol, it put religious people and secular people into compete between two.

Religious people wants Huckabee but they could goes to Ted Cruz.

I believe that majority of people in NC are from out of state, especially Yankees from northern states.

Conservative yankees love Trump.

not pertinent to this thread
Are you going to say that to Foxrac, too? He even talked about religion.

lol, it put religious people and secular people into compete between two.

Religious people wants Huckabee but they could goes to Ted Cruz.

I believe that majority of people in NC are from out of state, especially Yankees from northern states.

Conservative yankees love Trump.

Mods are blink.

Are you going to say that to Foxrac, too? He even talked about religion.

Mods are blink.

him too. satisfied? I'm sorry I can't read every single posts like you. not enough time in a day. :cry:

him too. satisfied? I'm sorry I can't read every single posts like you. not enough time in a day. :cry:
Oh, I almost slapped your face. No problem so far. Me, too. I just made replies after I got off work. I have to go to bed right now. Have a nice day!

Oh, I almost slapped your face. No problem so far. Me, too. I just made replies after I got off work. I have to go to bed right now. Have a nice day!

good nite/day! sleep well.

self-entitlement, I see.

this thread's future does not bode well and it's on you.

OMG! Talk about double standard around here ! So I am not allowed to post a comment that not about the topic on my own thread but other people can do this ! NO this is dictatorship and I will not have you tell me what I say on my thread .

OMG! Talk about double standard around here ! So I am not allowed to post a comment that not about the topic on my own thread but other people can do this ! NO this is dictatorship and I will not have you tell me what I say on my thread .

Just ignore him, you can say whatever you want.

Moderators are only way to ask for refrain, that all.

you do know that politic is banned here, right?

this thread is about NBC firing Donald Trump so how is Hillary Clinton polling any pertinent to this?

you do know that politic is banned here, right?

this thread is about NBC firing Donald Trump so how is Hillary Clinton polling any pertinent to this?

LOL! You're the one that keep bringing this up ! I made one comment about HC and you don't know how to let it go ! If my thread does get shut down it will on your doing .

LOL! You're the one that keep bringing this up ! I made one comment about HC and you don't know how to let it go ! If my thread does get shut down it will on your doing .

deflecting it on me. it's ok. I'll take the blame and shoulder all burden for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back