NBC fired Donald Trump for immigrant remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was talking about illegal aliens, not legal immigrants. :dunno:

If he was, well, illegal aliens can't vote.
But they do...

He has money to spend money on anything what he pleases to do whatever he wants to.

is he still married to that odd woman who I believe is non American....god help America have idiot for president on otherhand may be used to idiots in office

is he still married to that odd woman who I believe is non American....god help America have idiot for president on otherhand may be used to idiots in office

:lol:....what's another idiot?....:giggle:...if you're asking about Ivana....no, they're divorced...(believe she was from Russia?)....have 1 daughter....

Most politicians are crooks in disguise...

1977-1992 Ivana (born in Czechoslovakia)

1993-1999 Marla Maples

2005-current Melania Knauss (born in Yugoslavia)

So far there are 14 GOP running for POTUS and I think 2 or 3 Democrats.

there will be non stop political ads on TV until the primary election . UGH!

This is one Republican I might actually vote for. I respect someone who speaks their mind and does not worry about what is PC thing to do. Just shows you he is not a politician. Even if I don't agree with what someone says, i would rather have them be honest than lie or beat around the bush. This actually might get him a lot of additional supporters. It will stir the media into a frenzy but its the people's vote he is after not the Media's

This is one Republican I might actually vote for. I respect someone who speaks their mind and does not worry about what is PC thing to do. Just shows you he is not a politician. Even if I don't agree with what someone says, i would rather have them be honest than lie or beat around the bush. This actually might get him a lot of additional supporters. It will stir the media into a frenzy but its the people's vote he is after not the Media's

never understood why would anybody vote for "old rich white man" when the history has repeatedly shown that such person has rarely done a "good" thing for the country. I can't see how would Donald Trump do anything good for lower-middle class people. He laughs at them. I don't trust anyone who doesn't know the price of egg or milk at a local grocery store.

have you seen much progress that the President has made like Obama? not bad for a young inexperienced unknown person... just saying.

This was what Trump always said on his show , so it's funny that he is the one being fired this time.

It really doesnt matter...when your thwt loaded. Being "fired" is more like. Oh ill just get another hobby...or something...
its nothing to him...ssme with macys..he could buy that and do whwt he wanted with his loot...firing him is just a social thing..really...
Its not like for the vast vast majority of us. When bieng fired actully means something....

The guys so rich, its like getting grounded for a week to him...for now. There are plenty others that will take him under their wings for promotional and gain reasons...you bet your arse !!!!

you had some idiots for president are you not use to it....will he take world leaders to Trump tower or White house conundrum for him

you had some idiots for president are you not use to it....will he take world leaders to Trump tower or White house conundrum for him
He will BUY his way in.... Im sure.

man make skin crawl..Ivana never looked further than his wallet

The guys so rich, its like getting grounded for a week to him...for now. There are plenty others that will take him under their wings for promotional and gain reasons...you bet your arse !!!!

promotion? what the heck for? he's the CEO/founder of several companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back