My son's milestone

Thanks. Yeah, He's been progressing tremendously. He would sign back only when he is angry or when things doesn't go his way. We are trying to get him to work on the sentences (2-3 words sentences) for now. He is at the point where he is able to answer some questions with one word but that is also a progress. Slowly but getting there.

Thanks.

I agree, There's a lot more to this than what is really shown out there. I am still learning about autism through my son and w/ the help of other resources.

One of the heated debate is that, many parents are convinced the mercury in the vaccines are the "cause" of autism and the medical group says it isn't the case. So that hasn't been proven and it will still have a long way to go.

In my son's case, his autism was recognized when he was 2 years old.

yes it was 2 year old when he was recognized by tests etc...head eeg, cat scan etc

Other day i took our son to Chuck E. Cheese pizza place in east Louisville for a childhood friends daughter bday party .. all of my old buddies who knew our son since born was SHOCKED when he expressed in angry way .. ME EAT ! ME EAT! bec we was in a long line to get a party room.. all of my friends applaud him and told him that GOOD BOY bec he finally understand how to express in right way.. that made me and my ex and our family proud more more of him...

Hi Gang,

I wanted to share with you about this amazing and exciting news regarding of my autistic son. For some time, my son has been struggling with his communication skills. He only limits himself to gestures and pictures in order to communicate.

But, Yesterday, I was so ecstatic to receive this information from my son's teacher. The teacher has been working with my son by using the stencils and trying to get him to work with the alphabets for some time. He was somewhat able to get the grasp of alphabets until yesterday, and this is what his teacher said -

So, with that, It has gave me hope to go further with my son and I am really proud of him. I am hoping he will be able to write more words and things like that in order to communicate with us down the road. This is a start.

That is fantastic! thank you for sharing, that is so sweet!

Back