my son is deaf, finally

How much of his shit can get his ass locked up in jail, legally?

Hey says he reported it to the cops based on his PM to me because he claims he didn't know whether or not the video was real. So it be hard pressed to prove that he intentionally mislead the SS office.

After I chewed his dumbass out while replying to his PM, he replied back as saying...

WTF?

Yiz

That's so him. He would intentionally claim that he didn't know whether the video was real or not because he lives in the same state as that vlogger. He has been after that vlogger for years, that's the fact.

That's so him. He would intentionally claim that he didn't know whether the video was real or not because he lives in the same state as that vlogger. He has been after that vlogger for years, that's the fact.

So what's his agenda then? What does he have against (insert whatever issues he has) what?

A little history about this guy would be informative for me.

Yiz

So what's his agenda then? What does he have against (insert whatever issues he has) what?

Yiz

Wow, that would take months for you to read his history. LOL, ok, kidding aside. He has a lots of sick agenda against the deaf population because he has been rejected all of his life. He would take so much advantage of mentally challenged deaf people by taking the money off of them. He also has his so-called advocacy setting up in the storage room. Yes, you heard me...in the storage room! He'd scam, lie, cheat.....you name it. There are so many more to list to mention.

Yiz

I don't know what made him tick. I never meet him but after seeing him on videos, I don't like him at all. You can see him on YouTube. Just type in his name in the search box. (IronTeeth27)

I don't know what made him tick. I never meet him but after seeing him on videos, I don't like him at all. You can see him on YouTube. Just type in his name in the search box. (IronTeeth27)

I went to looked him up, and he looked so familiar, I believe that's Richard, he used to be a member on AD under the user's name of Nesmuth

How much of his shit can get his ass locked up in jail, legally?

Hey says he reported it to the cops based on his PM to me because he claims he didn't know whether or not the video was real. So it be hard pressed to prove that he intentionally misled the SS office.

After I chewed his dumbass out while replying to his PM, he replied back as saying...

WTF?

Yiz

Oh that's him. Typical of him. Blah

My Son Is Deaf, Finally!: James's Response to the Hearing Parents of Deaf Children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMovqdHv-C4]YouTube - My Son Is Deaf, Finally!: James's Response to the Hearing Parents of Deaf Children[/ame]

Would someone mind providing a transcript for the deafblind members of AD? :ty::ty:

Ummm. . . if a hearing child were born to a deaf couple, wouldn't the child learn ASL from the parents and spoken language from other people? The child would be bilingual. Why would that be a problem? How is that any different from a home where the child speaks a language other than the main language, like a child that speaks Spanish or Vietnamese as a first language in a English-speaking country? :dunno2:

I have a hearing child, believe me, it is hard to raise him especially when I don't know ASL.. his school have high standard with his writing and speaking. if he doesn't speak correctly (because he picked it up from me) he need speech therapy.

having a deaf child is alot easy because the standard is the same... That is, you don't need to keep up with the hearing world, you both can just focus on ASL.

I understand your story like about 80 percent. I am sorry that you had your experience. Maybe, someday, you would get some stem-cells to rescue your nerves by injecting it in your face without a surgery.

It's too bad that many doctors are not telling the truth about the pros and cons especially the cons. They are hungry for more money to enjoy in a high living class.

I remember, in 1980 ?, one Congressman bought up about a hearing aid for all insurance policy, and he called it a hearing aid dispenser. That was not nice for him to say that. A dispenser is a temporary device that toss out just like a temporary plastic camera with a build-in flash that sends out to a film lab to take the film out of it, and toss the camera in the trash. It's because he is a multi-millionaire, and he believes that a hearing is very cheap just like $2,000 which he thinks that it's $2.00.

I read the article and things makes me go, "Hmmmmmmm", but I wonder if there's a hidden agenda for this type of experiment? Could they use that to target deaf parents who have a good chance of birthing deaf children?

I'm for the idea of helping children avoid inheriting bad traits such as diseases that could make them very, very sick. Or born with bad nerves that could give them very bad pain for life.

But, otoh, what about those that we view to be nothing wrong with them? Born being blind or deaf for that matter?

Yiz

I was watching w/o reading this thread first and was having a devil of a time, ...

*what the heck sign is rubbing hands together... and WHY is he ROCKING! I wonder how many times he rocks a sentence- whoops! what he say? wait! you spell too fast for, 13 time he rocked in that- I wonder what hand rubbing is... wait hate what?*

I thought he was imitating a football addict type of guy. you know sport-like fathers.

I read the article and things makes me go, "Hmmmmmmm", but I wonder if there's a hidden agenda for this type of experiment? Could they use that to target deaf parents who have a good chance of birthing deaf children?

I'm for the idea of helping children avoid inheriting bad traits such as diseases that could make them very, very sick. Or born with bad nerves that could give them very bad pain for life.

But, otoh, what about those that we view to be nothing wrong with them? Born being blind or deaf for that matter?

Yiz

me too, nobody like to see their child dying because of a disease.

Back