my son is deaf, finally

I knew what he was getting at from the beginning. Because I had a debate with a guy who think it is wrong for deaf people to screen out hearing babies during IVF DNA screening. Or extremely wrong to purposedly have deaf babies. To him, it is like purposely have babies with no legs.

Last edited:
And why is it wrong to have a baby with no legs? I'm missing the point here. Only "perfect" babies are acceptable?

That's my point... what's wrong with imperfect children. The only problem is people's attitude toward it.

And why is it wrong to have a baby with no legs? I'm missing the point here. Only "perfect" babies are acceptable?

That's what is so wrong with society, perfect people is accepted in the mainstream whereas imperfect people are trash.

Unless we are all "fixed", will then we be accepted.

Yiz

is someone giving you instructions to say this?
doesnt sound like you

I don't think so. I suppose she would say something else than what i said.

for me, i know it is not worth it for me to agrue with someone who is not in the same boat as I am or won't change their opinions since they stand their opinions, period, like i am.

It seems like you can't talk about deafness without offending anyone. *unsubscribes*

Ok I got a PM on my YouTube account who claimed he was the one who reported on James to the SS office...

YT account name is IronTeeth27

I had to report what i saw to the social service office.

3 reasons; 1) It's in OC that's my watch. 2) I'm glad I'm the *FIRST* one to report it as Jeanine of another county agency and I have been in heavy competition for the county grants. I had to show the county I have my eyes out there. 3) When I started the county grant I signed a paper stating I'm a 'mandated reporter' thats required by law to report such situations even if I'm not sure if it's real or not, and given kittell's wealth, it's a safe possibility to report. Besides I'm glad kittell put it on youtube otherwise it'd be put on low priority like most of the reports I've made. I made a real, yet inflammatory of course, impression on the social service dept.

My guess the soc service intake folks all puked before they got to see all of the video and decided on a visit. Given OC county workers being the extreme conservatives, they'd dislike seeing deaf couples deafening their kids. Besides the social workers here have known kittell for 5 years already, so I'm not gonna be the first report on him of this type.

I've made many reports most being true so I'm a very credible mandated reporter.

If DVTV is going to make a big thing out of it, let them. I did what I had to do and I probably preserved my county grant for the next fiscal year.

Richard

Question, why the hell did he report this video when it was clearly at the end to be a false story?

Of course, SS will get pissed off and never mind them finish the video in it's entirety before they realize the whole story was false in order to make a point regarding the CI issues/debate that we've all had over the years since it's inception.

To me this is stupid and a big waste of taxpaying dollars to send someone from SS on a wild goose chase.

Yiz

Ok I got a PM on my YouTube account who claimed he was the one who reported on James to the SS office...

Question, why the hell did he report this video when it was clearly at the end to be a false story?

Of course, SS will get pissed off and never mind them finish the video in it's entirety before they realize the whole story was false in order to make a point regarding the CI issues/debate that we've all had over the years since it's inception.

To me this is stupid and a big waste of taxpaying dollars to send someone from SS on a wild goose chase.

Yiz

I'd report IT27 for falsely making a report, fraud... of course OC is NOT my area... I wonder why he/she PM/IMed you?

Oh jeez. I suppose that the guy who made video will find out who reported on him. tsk tsk.

i agree that SS could have checked the video from beginning to end then they would not waste their times by visiting him but i know SS rather to check it to make sure. well the guy is the one who reported on him is making himself look stupid.

Here's the transcription! :D

Thanks very much Karissamann. I really apreciate that.

ASL Media: Are you the producer of this piece? Would you mind if I share transcription with other deafblind friends?

Yes, it does very much highlight the double standards.

Thanks very much Karissamann. I really apreciate that.

ASL Media: Are you the producer of this piece? Would you mind if I share transcription with other deafblind friends?

Yes, it does very much highlight the double standards.

this youtube has been spreading out to deaf video, facebook and other sites i suppose so that james doesnt mind at all.

Good exposure is a good thing. The more people get emotional when watching this video and then get hit with a "d'oh!" afterwards and then start thinking about it is the kind of effect that helps open up people's minds.

Thinking is good, right folks?

Yiz

Good exposure is a good thing. The more people get emotional when watching this video and then get hit with a "d'oh!" afterwards and then start thinking about it is the kind of effect that helps open up people's minds.

Thinking is good, right folks?

Yiz

Only if they think outside of the box. Then, the video would have served its purpose.

Only if they think outside of the box. Then, the video would have served its purpose.

Very true, unfortunantly you are quite correct. There are those that do not know how to think outside the box.

Too many are conditioned by the "normal society", as it were, to think that being deaf, blind or whatever the case may be, is just plain not normal. Those are the types of people that is hard to reach out to and make them see the errors of their ways.

Yiz

Do you guys realize that Ironteeth27 happens to be a banned user here? His banned name is Nesmuth27 or something like that. His real name is Richard Roehm. He is one sick man. He would wreck any havoc on anybody. Actually he is a real dumbfuck for wasting the taxpayers' money for making the false report to Social Service. He needs to be put away ASAP because of long history of stalking, harassing, and verbally attacking most of us at anywhere like here, DVTV, and other things like that. Some people are saving all his harassment emails and whatnot to report to the proper authorities.

How much of his shit can get his ass locked up in jail, legally?

Hey says he reported it to the cops based on his PM to me because he claims he didn't know whether or not the video was real. So it be hard pressed to prove that he intentionally misled the SS office.

After I chewed his dumbass out while replying to his PM, he replied back as saying...

Thank you for your comment. It's one of the good ones.

WTF?

Yiz

Back