my son is deaf, finally

Buffalo, would you mind breaking it down to paragraphs. It hurts my eyes trying to read run on sentences.

Thanks

Yiz

buffalo, how did you actually translate/transcribe if you cant hear??

opps,its been ages since i saw the video, BUT. the ASL is not like English, how would/could you add on english??! surely its not that accurate

My good friend is 58 years old woman, and she has the CI implant four years ago. She was kind of happy. She told me that she realized that it is better for young children to get the implants like 12 years olds so that they will adopt to hear better and understand the sound patterns. The older people like 20 or 60 years olds are somewhat too late to learn the sounds. I have nothing to against the idea for the CI. I was disappointed to learn it from her. She can hear better in background sounds such as bird singing, frog noises, sometimes on the TV, etc... but she cannot hear every word in music and radio reports, but she likes the sounds from the music. She rather hear everything. Now, I understand that CI is not suit for older people and some older teenagers.

with subtitles

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YN5Fdz1En0]YouTube - My Son Is Deaf, Finally! (Subtitled)[/ame]

Back