my sister & drugs "Paraphernalia and crack-cocain

RebelGirl said:
I posted in another thread to say I was sorry about your sis first but to come in here and read this.. I'm totally totally speechless. I wish there were words I could say but there isn't. I feel for you! You tried, remember. There wasn't anybody that could do to help or change her. You did the best you could. She knows you and everyone else had done everything to help her.

She's in a better place, healthy all over again. If you need to talk, email me. Now reading this.. I'm more afraid for my sister.

Here's my :hug: Please hang in there! :cry:

Yes, that's right.

I thought about you when I talked with my Dad & brother until we agreed everything. :(

I told them that we can't do anything to help her because she is an adult and choose to live kind of life she wants. Yes, yes, we all suffered for YEARS because we know we will lose her to drug some day. That's what I said in my first thread. Now we lost her to drug... The drug is a powerful than you try anything.

See, you suffer because you love your sister so much and know you will lose her some day. I hope my thread will help your sister to understand and want to remain live. If your sister want to remain alive then do that.

Liebling's post on her first thread of last year
I was upset when I typing this post... I has a good memory about her.
She & I used to be closed sister and grow up together. We protect each other against our abusive family... Our childhood was not happy one but we are very closed and keep together like tight with my brother & sister. She´s one who can use sign language... She´s one who translate everything what my parents want to say me because they doesnt bother to try to understand me. It´s hurt because I know I will lost her to drugs some day because I love her so much. I really don´t know what should I say here... I´m toooo upset.... enough now...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=391268&postcount=1

I posted yesterday at other thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=549680&postcount=75

The reason, my Dad sent her to post-mortem including toxically test to find out either she drank methadone voluntarily or not...?

1. She was being force to drink methadone or not by her boyfriend?
2. She might drink without notice that the drink was mixed with any juices or whatever with whole of bottle methadone?
3. She drank methadone voluntarily?

My Dad and brother suspected that she had been drank methadone before and become to addict on methadone? She took methadone from her boyfriend whom is heroin user. It's her boyfriend who get from chemical (drug store) because he himself is heroin user and drink methadone to reduce his addiction.

We were told that some people become addict on methadone and like feeling being "burnt" in their body. It's painful drug... some people like it... It could be that she is one of them?

Wait and see what the result of post-mortem says next week time. The result could be confirmation within 2 weeks time but my Dad is on 2 weeks holiday. I will find out more when he is back from his holiday.

Anyway, her "boyfriend" told the police what happened. Sue told him that she doesn't feel well and vomit... He suggest her to lying down and sleep that's how her breath is stop... He didn't noticed that her breath is stop and sleep until he wake up beside her at 10 am and realized that she doesn't wake up anymore and don't know what do for 6 hours later then called police... why 6 hours waiting... ??? After that, then he disappeared!!! If it's really true that my sister was being forced to drink methadone then he will be wanted by police.

"boyfriend" supposed to call amublance straight way as soon as she told him that she doesn't feel well... We agreed that he should do that, he didn't but told her to lying down and sleep....

I can't beleive she is really gone... :tears: I miss her terribly... I used to talk and worry about her all the time for YEARS and support my Dad & brother... We want to help her but she choose to live like this and admitted that she is drug addict.

My boys told me that it's my sister's responsible to choose kind of life she want to. Sadly, I has to agree with them.

It's sadly that we all doesn't get on well with her until she gone. We haven't get any chance to tell her how much we love her before she gone. I last saw her was at 6 years ago but I still mail Xmas card every year. I last got her card was at 2 years ago. Dad & brother last saw her was at 4 months ago. My niece doesn't speak to her mother... My nephew haven't see her for year... I brought many photos of us as children.... my nephew & niece as babies to share with them etc... We enjoy to share our good memory about her.

Yes, it's hard to accept that she is really gone and focus our good memory about her BEFORE she addict to drugs.

My Dad ignored her cries for help to get out of hospitail for a first time and won't get her out of hospitail but want her stay lock in hospitail until she is CLEAN... but unfortunlately, the doctor is the one who let her go which she supposed to lock until she is clean, one week later then she died of overdose on methadone. She was being in and out of hospitail dozen of times. I had the feeling that the doctor is not good enough to help her.

I'm going to create a memorial of her with my art work later.

I miss her terrible... I signed her when I saw her face (she can sign). Why waste her life for that drug... :mad:

All what I hope this thread, I create to help everyone who addict the drugs and hope for them to break their addiction...

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I have abrother who is a drug addict. He too was shooting up. He says he is clean now. He got mad at all of us(there are seven siblings) because we gave him tough love and he left. He lives outside of Las Vegas. Me and my Mom are going there at the end of this month to see him. I think my mom wanted to go to make sure he was really clean and not just giving us bull. I alos want to go for the same reason and make things right. I am afraid he will die. So I guess I sorta understand what you have been through. I have been thinking about you. I'm not sure what I'm going to say to him. I will keep you in my prayers, Aliboo

Liebling,

I'm very quite speechless and read whole thing your statement about your sister.
Yes, I agreed w/your children's comment that what she wants to.. Not for everyone's fault.. Actually true, yes.
Yes pretty painful felt heartwreched more and accept let her go. She is staying w/God's hand now.

Hopefully best for everyone learn about this stuff best way "stay away from meth" extremelly dangerous.. I do agree w/you as much let them know..

Aliboo said:
I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I have abrother who is a drug addict. He too was shooting up. He says he is clean now. He got mad at all of us(there are seven siblings) because we gave him tough love and he left. He lives outside of Las Vegas. Me and my Mom are going there at the end of this month to see him. I think my mom wanted to go to make sure he was really clean and not just giving us bull. I alos want to go for the same reason and make things right. I am afraid he will die. So I guess I sorta understand what you have been through. I have been thinking about you. I'm not sure what I'm going to say to him. I will keep you in my prayers, Aliboo

That´s good to know that your brother is clean but I would advise you to not let your brother think the reason why you and your mother come to visit to see him because it would make him feel that he is being control and mistrust.

Yes I can understand how you feel because I has the same feeling as you... I suffered for years to watch how my sister did... Try to be friend to your brother instead of "worrying sister". The addiction people don´t like to being control by their "worrying family".

Better not tell him about drug issues, he might think the reason why you come to visit him because of this... "control him" etc... IF he make his first move and bring drug issues to you then you can tell him something about drug what and how my sister died of during normal converstion... and tell him how much you are happy for him...

I pray for your brother and hope that he quit drug FOREVER...

GalaxyAngel said:
Liebling,

I'm very quite speechless and read whole thing your statement about your sister.
Yes, I agreed w/your children's comment that what she wants to.. Not for everyone's fault.. Actually true, yes.
Yes pretty painful felt heartwreched more and accept let her go. She is staying w/God's hand now.

Hopefully best for everyone learn about this stuff best way "stay away from meth" extremelly dangerous.. I do agree w/you as much let them know..

Yes I know.

It´s very painful to see her go after suffer for years to watch kind of life she choose to go. We can´t do anything because she is an adult and choose kind of life she wants. I know it´s really painful... Now I lost her ... It´s hurt.

Leibling,

Am so sorry to hear abour your sister. Addiction is terrible disease, and hurts so many more family than just addict. I work with addicts in past, and please remenber that your sister not bad, just very sick. You and your Dad did all you can to help, but if person using drugs doesn't want help, there is nothing can be done. I know how sorry you feel for her to waste life, but now is time to think of your Dad, yourself, and her kids. All need help each other to get through sad time.

I will be thinking of you in your grief.

I got fax from my Dad today to pass death certicate to my employer after long months waiting... (My employer requested the proof of my sister´s death certifcate because they gave me 2 special days free for attend her funeral. I took days leave and plus 2 special days...

They confirmed from post-mortem that my sister drank medathone voluntary without get force from anyone... which anyone suspected that her boyfriend forced her to drink but it shows that it´s not. It says that it cause her death is Cerebral Anoxia, Unascertained.

I don´t understand why she choose to leave us... I miss her and her sign language terrible :(

Leibling,

Am so sorry to hear abour your sister. Addiction is terrible disease, and hurts so many more family than just addict. I work with addicts in past, and please remenber that your sister not bad, just very sick. You and your Dad did all you can to help, but if person using drugs doesn't want help, there is nothing can be done. I know how sorry you feel for her to waste life, but now is time to think of your Dad, yourself, and her kids. All need help each other to get through sad time.

I will be thinking of you in your grief.

Thank you. Yes I withnessed that addiction is very terrible... it hurts us mostly.. worst is she is gone...

awwww Liebling, I'm so sorry. Times like that I know is tough. I'm far behind on this story & I had no idea..My best wishes & prayers go out to you, your sister, & your family & friends:hug:

I got fax from my Dad today to pass death certicate to my employer after long months waiting... (My employer requested the proof of my sister´s death certifcate because they gave me 2 special days free for attend her funeral. I took days leave and plus 2 special days...

They confirmed from post-mortem that my sister drank medathone voluntary without get force from anyone... which anyone suspected that her boyfriend forced her to drink but it shows that it´s not. It says that it cause her death is Cerebral Anoxia, Unascertained.

I don´t understand why she choose to leave us... I miss her and her sign language terrible :(

Liebling,

I'm a newb here and you don't know me but please know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

Dave

I am sorry that your sister passed away but she is in a better place now.

I understand addictions since my dad is alocholic for many years and my mom showed tough love by kicking him out of the house. That woke him up and he stayed sober for 7 yrs before passing away. I was glad to have a chance to get to know him as a sober person and as a friend while he was alive. I am sorry that you did not have that opportunity with your sister.

May your sister rest in peace. :angel:

Help for a deaf addict

I came home from work and found fax waiting for me today. It´s my Dad. It´s bad new that my one year younger sister Sue is back on "drink & drug" again. I beleive that some of you know that my sister is drug addict.

She was on & off to be clean from drugs since 1993. I was like *sigh* when my Dad told me last summer that she is "clean" from drug because I know she will never because she tried for dozen times to be clean dozen of times.. She remind me of my mother & her drinking problem.... Well, Dad praised her is invite her to go Turkey for 2 weeks holiday with him & my 10 year younger sister. All what I say to him.. "I hope she meant it serious".

Now I got his fax saying that she is back to drug again & described me everything about her in 5 pages long letters. His description about her look like she is no longer person, I use know as my sister. He learned from my sister´s 17 years old daughter yesterday. She can´t take any more after tried to help her drug addict mother and pour out everything to Dad how she had through out & very hard to live with her mother since she received alot of abuses. Dad suggest her to stay with him until she get somewhere to live. She left by 7pm and then 2 hours later Dad received the call from my brother saying "Sue was mad on drugs & had 4 druggies "men" round in her house" and got my Dad to go with him to check with Sue. Dad is willing to go with my brother to her place to get 4 druggies out of Sue´s house. The reason they doing because they want my niece to be safe, case she could be raped & Sue would be to more drugged up to know what´s going on. Sue wasn´t happy to see them & tried to shut the door but my Dad & my brother ignored her & go in living room & found 4 druggies with many drugs on coffee table. They threaten 4 druggies to get out. The druggies do what Dad & my brother says and went out without any trouble but Sue ran after one of them & introduced him to Dad & Michael, "this is my boyfriend". My Dad described him to me - He´s tall & skinny - it look like that he haven´t wash for weeks. He told him to piss off with his mates & he did. Dad & my brother have a big row with her. Sue threaten to call the police on them but Dad said to her "Please do & you will find yourself in the mental hospital again". Dad got enough after tried to help her for YEARS but she refused to get the help...

Kinds of drugs they saw is Paraphernalia, plastic bottles with the lids on & little holes made in the side with a straw sticking out of it so they can puff the crack-cocain. Sue screamed at my Dad & brother "I´m a drug addict & I´ll always be a drug addict". Dad told her that it´s his last time & let her do on her own way whatever she like then walked out on her with my brother & niece.

It look like my Dad meant it serious. Yes, I know he do everything for her for YEARS and also pulled her out of homeless to put her secure home & want to give her a better chance life. It´s enough now, he says. I googled to find out what Drug Paraphernalia & "crack"-cocain is today. I was shock when I saw what it is and was upset that Paraphernalia & crack-cocain are dangerous drugs. I know that she had been tried many of drugs like majarina, weeds, etc. etc. until she reach to high drugs. It seem that she´s heroin addict now. I was uspet when I learn to read about this and knew that she would not survive it. It look like that Dad has no choice and let her go now.

What do you say when you were in Dad´s shoe... or have you any experience with drug children or parents? How could you deal with them or let them go?

I would be appreicate very much for your feedback before answer my Dad´s fax. I thinking about answer his fax to suggest him to call the police on her and check drugs on the coffee table and then put her to physical hospitail for long, long time. (I often told Dad off to leave Sue alone at Physical hospital to be clean instead of persuaded doctors to get her out of Physical hospitail dozen of times. She had been go & come from Physical hospital since 1994... I told Dad to not do that until she learn to get the help but he doesnt listen me). It´s not safe enviornment for my 17 years old niece to live with her drug addict mother. No Way... It look like that drugs ruin her life. What she did is mainly worst is drinking and drug addict what my mother is not... My mother only has drinking problem, not drug.

Drug Paraphernalia
Drug Paraphernalia Factsheet

Crack cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CRACK and COCAÏNE
http://www.narcononquebec.ca/cocaine.html

I was upset when I typing this post... :( I has a good memory about her.
She & I used to be closed sister and grow up together. We protect each other against our abusive family... Our childhood was not happy one but we are very closed and keep together like tight with my brother & sister. She´s one who can use sign language... She´s one who translate everything what my parents want to say me because they doesnt bother to try to understand me. It´s hurt because I know I will lost her to drugs some day because I love her so much. I really don´t know what should I say here... I´m toooo upset.... enough now...

I am sorry for your loss. Maybe what would help you feel better is helping another deaf addict? We have good deaf program here for deaf people who are addicts. Vaancouver, Wshington is the best place to be for a deaf addict. We have treatment, and deaf meetings along with heraing meetings with an interpreter. I would love to help out another addict who needs help. We could work together. I know that the disease is so powerful and once we use we cannot stop. The disease controls us and the disease makes us someone that we do not want to be. Hang in there and be stong. Contact me anytime. c.beierle@yahoo.com Look me up on Facebook

I re-read the whole thread here, make me sad. I lost my 30 years old nephew to crack cocain at 2 weeks ago. He was son of my late sister Sue. He is now in the heaven to join his mother.

I re-read the whole thread here, make me sad. I lost my 30 years old nephew to crack cocain at 2 weeks ago. He was son of my late sister Sue. He is now in the heaven to join his mother.

oh no! RIP

:grouphug:

Back