my sister & drugs "Paraphernalia and crack-cocain

Omg that is soo sad Liebling. It made me think about my favourite cousin who sadly died from complications of hard drug abuse. He died from Hepatitis C. He was about 5 years clean then, had married a recovering drug addict and fathered 2 children. Soon after he died, his wife went to a drug house and OD'ed there. Tough. Very very tough.

What Liebling did with Sue concerning tough love we did also. He made it but not quite. Liebling I'm so sorry for your loss.

Many thanks for your caring posts. Oh my dear, I feel sad when I read this comments that some of you lost your beloved one to addition. It's really horrible.

soutthpaw, I created my thread at 9 years ago and lost my sister to drug addition on 21 May 2006, then her son (my nephew) at 2 weeks ago. They have similar problem. It's sad.

I lost my sister to drug addition in May 2006, then my mom in June 2010 to bath accident (alcholic) and then my nephew in April 2015 to drug addition.

the original post may be nine years ago but the person who posted in this thread today is the same person who originally started the thread. She wanted to do a follow up. I see nothing wrong with her doing that- better than starting a completely new thread.

Yes, that's right.

Sorry for your loss liebling...
Im a recovering hard drug user and addict. ((15 years clean, give or take, i really stopped counting at ten) smoke pot though. rarely drink i have also lost loved ones to it. Some kf us, do make it out...
RIP

I am proud of you. Well Done! I know it's very hard but you did it successful. It's horrible that the drugs or drinking control over a person..

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. My condolence to you on the passing of your sister and then your nephew including your mom. I am sorry that happen with them having to deal with drug and alcohol addiction, even your mom.

The alcohol is poison because of the toxic which is really bad and not good for the body. Alcohol can make you get really sick and damage some of the body parts like liver (most common). I think drugs are probably like toxic, too, but the drugs can make your brain fried. That hurts a lot.

I am so glad that you are back after so long since 2006. I am happy to have you back.

:ty: :hug: Bebonang..

Yes I agree what you said about drugs and alcohol. The people who addict kind of drugs and alochol, don't know themselves and think they CAN stop but they can't.

liebling you been through dreadful time,maybe you can help others bc you have great insight.
I was brought up by my nan and she was alcoholic she sat all morning edgy I kept out of way or got whack until pub or off licence open then rest of the day she in stupor..i have enough demons so greatful booze makes me ill I never understood how people go though hangover everyday
I told booze harms so many body parts but some drugs given under supervision don't.It all a mine field

:ty: :hug: Bebonang..

Yes I agree what you said about drugs and alcohol. The people who addict kind of drugs and alochol, don't know themselves and think they CAN stop but they can't.

((((LIEBLING))))))) Again condolences on the loss of your family members....and it's so hard seeing them go through it right? Ugh puts you off of ever thinking about trying drugs!
And welcome back! It's been AGES!

Liebling...went through this for almost 25 years with my daughter....very horrible experience I assure you!...Adopted her children at ages 6, 8 and 11...and I was 54...They are grown now...and doing so very well...The heartache continues, she's OD'd many, many times....her health is fragile, even has lost all her teeth....In and out of Rehab...still goes back to drugs and alcohol....
In and out of my home, always going back to drugs...I never gave up on her...But, her children will have nothing to do with her...so that makes her drink even more.....Drug addicts LIE and LIE...they can't tell the truth even if it kills them....

I feel so strongly about any drugs or alcohol in my home also....will not tolerate it....

Don't wish the heartache on anyone....She's back on the streets now...and believe me, for many years, I was waiting for the Police to come to ask me to identify her body....

So many years of sadness for families of drug/alcohol addicts...all I can say is to move forward...don't look back...and actually, I do look forward to the day that she passes...it will give her Peace....not for me, but for her, Yes....

Kudos to those who have overcome their drug/alcohol addictions. It's not easy...to avoid all the heartache and damage to themselves and their families...is to never start drugs to begin with....

Best of luck to you!...and thank you for sharing your story! rockin'

Have you always had luck on your side? I'll bet you've used your quota, lay low, Hoichi, lay low! :lol:

I certainly have been lucky, and have used it up....i shoukd be dead, but im not...and i know theres no more lives to waste...
Im on my last one, well...

I am proud of you. Well Done! I know it's very hard but you did it successful. It's horrible that the drugs or drinking control over a person..

Thank you liebling....it wasnt easy...thats for sure...addiction is a certain form of captivity...its certainly a deep rooted part of this epoch, and its not going away on the social level..
On the personal and individual one, addicts are a wide rsnge of people, i didnt kick and clean the usual way, im not sbfan of 12 step progeams or its varients...though i know many get help from them, many like me ddnt and i needed a different harder medicine so to sign...
But
Im here, living, and my life isbgood, life is what you make it...
Nice to meet you liebling.

Liebling...went through this for almost 25 years with my daughter....very horrible experience I assure you!...Adopted her children at ages 6, 8 and 11...and I was 54...They are grown now...and doing so very well...The heartache continues, she's OD'd many, many times....her health is fragile, even has lost all her teeth....In and out of Rehab...still goes back to drugs and alcohol....
In and out of my home, always going back to drugs...I never gave up on her...But, her children will have nothing to do with her...so that makes her drink even more.....Drug addicts LIE and LIE...they can't tell the truth even if it kills them....

I feel so strongly about any drugs or alcohol in my home also....will not tolerate it....

Don't wish the heartache on anyone....She's back on the streets now...and believe me, for many years, I was waiting for the Police to come to ask me to identify her body....

So many years of sadness for families of drug/alcohol addicts...all I can say is to move forward...don't look back...and actually, I do look forward to the day that she passes...it will give her Peace....not for me, but for her, Yes....

Kudos to those who have overcome their drug/alcohol addictions. It's not easy...to avoid all the heartache and damage to themselves and their families...is to never start drugs to begin with....

Best of luck to you!...and thank you for sharing your story! rockin'

she seems to be a tweaker to me. Isbshe addicted to crank? That stuff eats your teath. I was living in a rooming house once the ob, anyway i was out too smokin and a tweaker came out, all strung, ooen sowes are over her, working girl literally on her last legs, anyway only time anyonw has ever offerered me their ssved picked scab soars to smoke. See tweakers often will save thier scabs to smoke when thier out of crank....
Damn..(shakes head)
That stuff i never touched...when it exploded i already was on junk so it didnt touch it...prob the only hard drug i never touched, then again bieng offered saved scabs to smoke kinda turned me off the stuff uh....
Crank is crystal methamphetamine, not to be confused withbcrack. Which is rock cocain and very different. Im allergic to crack, so never used it...a blessing..
i was a junkie, blow and heavy heavy pychonaught....
That was my thing...
Phew glad its over...

Began with Pot...alcohol...crack...meth...then heroin.. Not forgetting Pills...she's done it all. And no matter what anyone says or attests to....I strongly still believe that Marijuana is the gateway to harder drugs (knowing you will disagree Hoichi)....

Addicts have no sense of "time"...She lost 10 years...her memory is fried....

Good to know you've recovered...watching Intervention on the A&E channel a lot, so many of those addicts don't make it, the ones that do, are extremely lucky, but know it's scarred their lives and their family's lives also, especially the children of addicts....

Began with Pot...alcohol...crack...meth...then heroin.. Not forgetting Pills...she's done it all. And no matter what anyone says or attests to....I strongly still believe that Marijuana is the gateway to harder drugs (knowing you will disagree Hoichi)....

Addicts have no sense of "time"...She lost 10 years...her memory is fried....

Good to know you've recovered...watching Intervention on the A&E channel a lot, so many of those addicts don't make it, the ones that do, are extremely lucky, but know it's scarred their lives and their family's lives also, especially the children of addicts....

Its a harsh life all round for everyone involved...as for, i dont hold a one size fits all solution or cause of the plm that is addiction...
No doubt for some pot leads to the hype, and others the bottke leads to rhe pipe, so on, and others its just something else entirely....
People are people,

Last edited:
she seems to be a tweaker to me. Isbshe addicted to crank? That stuff eats your teath.

When I read RR's story, first thing I thought was meth. I know someone who was addicted (I don't know what the story is now.. it's murky) to meth for years... she is around 33-35 but has no upper teeth and bottoms are rotting now.. she looks older than her (and my)friend who is 45! Supposedly she has been clean since her first kid was born 10+ years ago but I still wonder...and suspect she MIGHT eventually fall back into that crowd if she hasn't already in some form.

Another friend's daughter was addicted to crank, Rx drugs and god knows what else... (so far no tooth loss I think) for many years, sober then fall off the wagon etc. She has parental custody of her youngest grandson and pretty much raised another grandchild (there's 5 in total).

Have heard many stories very similar to RR's.. RR you rock in my book.

she seems to be a tweaker to me. Isbshe addicted to crank? That stuff eats your teath. I was living in a rooming house once the ob, anyway i was out too smokin and a tweaker came out, all strung, ooen sowes are over her, working girl literally on her last legs, anyway only time anyonw has ever offerered me their ssved picked scab soars to smoke. See tweakers often will save thier scabs to smoke when thier out of crank....
Damn..(shakes head)
That stuff i never touched...when it exploded i already was on junk so it didnt touch it...prob the only hard drug i never touched, then again bieng offered saved scabs to smoke kinda turned me off the stuff uh....
Their SCABS?!?!? Um why?

Their SCABS?!?!? Um why?

Because you dont metaboloze all the crank, so it comes pit perticularly stored in yoir scabs, which sre then saved snd smoked when your hurting for more.snd dont hsve any...ive seen dried scwbs smoked, ive also seen thst girl pick her body od a scab and smoke it.....
Yep

When I read RR's story, first thing I thought was meth. I know someone who was addicted (I don't know what the story is now.. it's murky) to meth for years... she is around 33-35 but has no upper teeth and bottoms are rotting now.. she looks older than her (and my)friend who is 45! Supposedly she has been clean since her first kid was born 10+ years ago but I still wonder...and suspect she MIGHT eventually fall back into that crowd if she hasn't already in some form.

Another friend's daughter was addicted to crank, Rx drugs and god knows what else... (so far no tooth loss I think) for many years, sober then fall off the wagon etc. She has parental custody of her youngest grandson and pretty much raised another grandchild (there's 5 in total).

Have heard many stories very similar to RR's.. RR you rock in my book.
Its common with crank to lose some teeth...alos mehadone (no relation to.crank) also for many causes tooth decay...

because you dont metaboloze all the crank, so it comes pit perticularly stored in yoir scabs, which sre then saved snd smoked when your hurting for more.snd dont hsve any...ive seen dried scwbs smoked, ive also seen thst girl pick her body od a scab and smoke it.....
Yep

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Liebling, My condolences go out to you. Seems every one of us has a family member suffering from drug addiction.

Back