my sister & drugs "Paraphernalia and crack-cocain

I re-read the whole thread here, make me sad. I lost my 30 years old nephew to crack cocain at 2 weeks ago. He was son of my late sister Sue. He is now in the heaven to join his mother.

I am so sorry about your losses!

Truely, I'm so sorry for you and your nephew....I lost my niece 2 years ago for the same thing and she left several children. And 2 members of my family are struggling with drug addiction also...it's so hard!
Drugs give us so many heartaches and seems the sadness never leaves us.

I re-read the whole thread here, make me sad. I lost my 30 years old nephew to crack cocain at 2 weeks ago. He was son of my late sister Sue. He is now in the heaven to join his mother.

I so sorry for your loss.
hugs and hugs

i read and re-read thread i not sure who English german American..In England there nacotics anonymous.This good organization and they will help family after bereavment certainly put people in right direction. God bless

this 9yr old thread i follow people before me they all posted within last few days.i get my eyes tested

9 year old thread? Just saying
the original post may be nine years ago but the person who posted in this thread today is the same person who originally started the thread. She wanted to do a follow up. I see nothing wrong with her doing that- better than starting a completely new thread.

why sp say 9yr thread..
these ladies been thru rough time my heart go out to them

So sorry my condolences to you and the family.

Drug addiction seems to be very common among us, I also lost a 30 something nephew some years ago to drug overdose, such a waste, and so very, very sad!

Sorry for your loss liebling...
Im a recovering hard drug user and addict. ((15 years clean, give or take, i really stopped counting at ten) smoke pot though. rarely drink i have also lost loved ones to it. Some kf us, do make it out...
RIP

Sorry for your loss liebling...
Im a recovering hard drug user and addict. and have also lost loved ones to it. Some kf us, do make it out...
RIP

Have you always had luck on your side? I'll bet you've used your quota, lay low, Hoichi, lay low! :lol:

Back