My new haircut

webexplorer said:
How about these styles?

haircut2.jpg

haircut3.jpg

haircut4.jpg

haircut5.jpg

Oops! I forgot to remove this last picture.

I like the first one, but the other 3, no way! LOL!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually I also like the dark yellow streakings in there but you would not look good with a shaved head. Few girls do look good with a shaved head like Sinead O' Conner. I would say you look good with some hair on you the red steakings or the yellow streakings do look good on you also your natural black hair does look good on you too :) :thumb:

Lucia,

You look soooooooooooooo saxxy ! :fruit:

If only I have your youth and courage to color my hair this way! :whistle:

LuciaDisturbed said:
That is very possible. I saw a girl at walmart yesterday, she had VERY curly long hair...she dyed it too...like black fade into dark red...it looked AWESOME!
cool... i will try 1 day.. :lol:

LuciaDisturbed - Can't you imagine that if you have a bald hair? That's how it "looks" in the reality. Pretty interesting. This ear with some earrings does not belong to you. It was a man's ear that I found on a google (images).

webexplorer said:
LuciaDisturbed - Can't you imagine that if you have a bald hair? That's how it "looks" in the reality. Pretty interesting. This ear with some earrings does not belong to you. It was a man's ear that I found on a google (images).

LOL, I've shaved my hair before but not completely bald like that. :)

I didn't notice the earrings til now...lol. I have 3 piercings in one ear and 4 piercings in the other. I also have a tongue piercing as well as eyebrow.

I guess you had too much fun in photoshop eh?

Wow you really look good in that color especially with your skin tones and all. I like it! and the hairstyle- very hot! :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
YW.. im thinking of cutting my hairs SHORT.. right now its LONG.. past my bra line.. very curly.. but im afraid to.. cuz its so pretty.. lol.. but its too FRIGGIN hot!!! :( lol.. when its wet.. its heavy?? i know if its short it would be light and carefree?? jeez.. ha.. :ugh3: :dunno: sighs..

SmileyGin said:
YW.. im thinking of cutting my hairs SHORT.. right now its LONG.. past my bra line.. very curly.. but im afraid to.. cuz its so pretty.. lol.. but its too FRIGGIN hot!!! :( lol.. when its wet.. its heavy?? i know if its short it would be light and carefree?? jeez.. ha.. :ugh3: :dunno: sighs..

Yeah, it will be light and easy to wash if it is short, that is why I tend to keep my hair cut short...long hair is a pain in the ass to take care of. And my head sweats less with short hair. :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
Yeah, it will be light and easy to wash if it is short, that is why I tend to keep my hair cut short...long hair is a pain in the ass to take care of. And my head sweats less with short hair. :)

and use less of shampoo and conditoner.. which i use alots (like two spoonful of that to wash my hairs) waste my money?? if short.. only need some to wash my hairs..

i have always kept my hairs short for many years.. i finally let it grow for 3 yrs now.. and now its very long... so many people said it look good on me and more feminie?? haha.. but in my heart im still a tomboy!!! heh.. :D

LuciaDisturbed, you pick good taste :thumb: Honestly, you look REAL good, no matter either with or without glasses.

LOL Web!

I think it's good idea to use your face to compare different hair style in the comptuer until you pick what you really like then go to hairstyle...

LuciaDisturbed said:
This is me with my glasses on...
haircut1.jpg

And this is me without my glasses...
haircut2.jpg

What do y'all think?

You look good on your hair with color!! :D

Wow, very nice style and good dyed hair color... it does suit ya.

Back