My new haircut

LakeTahoe said:
Oh my! Ya look great and love that hair cut! I have natural curls and it is kinda hard for me to style it. Oh well.

Anyway great haircut! :thumb:
Yah, I totally love your hair. I have extreamly curly hair i have all the tight little curls. So it makes it hard to do something like that, But yah you look good with or without your glasses

Heath said:
You look sharp and good with or without glasses on. I would say take off the eye pierce that you have on because it does not look natural with you. Everything else is very sharp looking and when the red dye goes away then you will have a great businesswoman's haircut to go with your business suit. :) :thumb:
oh GAWD heath..... I want a EYEBROWN periced also and belly button... Phfft! I think she looks great the way she looks.... :whistle:

LuciaDisturbed said:
I still wouldn't wear a business suit.
I dont' like wearing business suits or dresses.. Most likely you will find me in jeans or sweat pants. Im going to be comforable and sure anit going to be a prep! :nono: :rofl:

webexplorer said:
How about these styles?

haircut2.jpg

haircut3.jpg

haircut4.jpg

haircut5.jpg

Oops! I forgot to remove this last picture.
I need to get the program you have so I can do something with my hair, you can help me out!! Your soooo Good at this.... Great taste, I perfer pink in your hair and it looks HOT! :giggle: I happen to see one of your pics in your signature, real short hair with pink hair dye, I like that.... I can call you Pink!! :D I'll talk to you later....

Looking good in all pictures! :)

I have a Fireworks MX 2004 which is from Adobe (formerly Macromedia). I think that a Photoshop would be best. Adobe sells two different photoshops, and they are Photoshop Elements which cost about 150 dollars, and the full Photoshop cost about 650 dollars. I don't know how much difference between these software. I notice that Adobe offers a free trial, and you could review these software before you download it. Good Luck! http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/tryout.html

webexplorer said:
I have a Fireworks MX 2004 which is from Adobe (formerly Macromedia). I think that a Photoshop would be best. Adobe sells two different photoshops, and they are Photoshop Elements which cost about 150 dollars, and the full Photoshop cost about 650 dollars. I don't know how much difference between these software. I notice that Adobe offers a free trial, and you could review these software before you download it. Good Luck! http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/tryout.html
$650!!! Gee!!!!!

I think that you should try this Photoshop Elements for a trial free to see whether you like it or not. It allows you to run the program for 30 days (?).

wow webexplorer you can do these. cool. i dont have photoshop yet. i still have GIMP and Photoshop Element 3. it is fun to learn.

Back