My new haircut

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
This is me with my glasses on...
haircut1.jpg

And this is me without my glasses...
haircut2.jpg

What do y'all think?

hey! i really love your hair!!! wow! what kind of color or dye did u had? i always want to try that and get idea for once! u look so beautiful with that colors!

LisaMarie said:
hey! i really love your hair!!! wow! what kind of color or dye did u had? i always want to try that and get idea for once! u look so beautiful with that colors!

Thanks!

I put bleach streaks in my hair and then dyed the streaks with Manic Panic's Vampire Red which gives my hair a hot pink effect. :D I have been dyeing my hair for years.

Steel X said:
you look pretty good without ur glasses too lol

Thanks!

I have to wear my glasses, though, due to "lazy eye"....and I have heard that wearing contact lenses can really detoriate my eyes, so I've avoided the contacts.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Thanks!

I put bleach streaks in my hair and then dyed the streaks with Manic Panic's Vampire Red which gives my hair a hot pink effect. :D I have been dyeing my hair for years.
wow! are you a hairdress or working at a salon? you did a really good job with your hair. im too chicken to try my own hair. heh.. but anyway your hair looks so great!!!

LisaMarie said:
wow! are you a hairdress or working at a salon? you did a really good job with your hair. im too chicken to try my own hair. heh.. but anyway your hair looks so great!!!

Nah, I'm just creative and brave enough. ;) Thanks!

You look sharp and good with or without glasses on. I would say take off the eye pierce that you have on because it does not look natural with you. Everything else is very sharp looking and when the red dye goes away then you will have a great businesswoman's haircut to go with your business suit. :) :thumb:

Last edited:
WOW nice nice nice and good job!!
I tried to put some color in too.. I prefer someone do it for me..
cuz most of times I messed up!

haha... now i just highlighted my hair.. now its spread all over.. but I love it !!.. the dirt blonde becomes more yellow then blonde.. since I have been working in garden.. it shows more blonder and almost white.. eek ..

haha.. it doesnt look like I have grey hair just white .. rofl .. :)

FUN to play with your hair .. just be careful and dont want damage hair.. to give couple weeks to change different color and pently of conditioner too . :)

how do u do that??? i love that color... hehehe... but i am cherish blonde highlight for my hair.. hehe.. soon for me dye this july..

Oh my! Ya look great and love that hair cut! I have natural curls and it is kinda hard for me to style it. Oh well.

Anyway great haircut! :thumb:

I saw your photos and think your hair looks great with or without glasses. I like that black and red dyed hair. You look like a real goth girl! :)

LakeTahoe said:
Oh my! Ya look great and love that hair cut! I have natural curls and it is kinda hard for me to style it. Oh well.

Anyway great haircut! :thumb:
why not dye like hers?? :giggle:

That is some style hair cut and color as well. I love it seriously! You're in the world of fashion girl! :thumb:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Thanks!

I put bleach streaks in my hair and then dyed the streaks with Manic Panic's Vampire Red which gives my hair a hot pink effect. :D ...

Hmm...didn't you get a nice discount from VamPyroX? :lol:

Looks good and it shows you'll try different styles that a 'few' might...well, skip the dyes. ;)

:D

Heath said:
You look sharp and good with or without glasses on. I would say take off the eye pierce that you have on because it does not look natural with you. Everything else is very sharp looking and when the red dye goes away then you will have a great businesswoman's haircut to go with your business suit. :) :thumb:

I wouldn't be caught dead in a business suit.

Back