My new haircut

DoofusMama said:
WOW nice nice nice and good job!!
I tried to put some color in too.. I prefer someone do it for me..
cuz most of times I messed up!

haha... now i just highlighted my hair.. now its spread all over.. but I love it !!.. the dirt blonde becomes more yellow then blonde.. since I have been working in garden.. it shows more blonder and almost white.. eek ..

haha.. it doesnt look like I have grey hair just white .. rofl .. :)

FUN to play with your hair .. just be careful and dont want damage hair.. to give couple weeks to change different color and pently of conditioner too . :)

Thanks!

LOL, I am careful....I don't change colors too often...I don't bleach very often. If my dye fades I just put more Vampire Red dye in my hair, without the bleach--I do not need bleach since it is already there, so it will work. I only bleach it when I don't have enough bleached hair.

As for your dirt blonde getting blonde in the sun, that is natural. I have heard somewhere (but haven't tried) that putting some sunscreen on your hair will help prevent that. You could try that. :)

TweetyBird said:
how do u do that??? i love that color... hehehe... but i am cherish blonde highlight for my hair.. hehe.. soon for me dye this july..

Cherish blonde sounds pretty!

LakeTahoe said:
Oh my! Ya look great and love that hair cut! I have natural curls and it is kinda hard for me to style it. Oh well.

Anyway great haircut! :thumb:

It was a bit hard for the girl at the hair salon to hair it because I have sorta wavy hair...but it looks good once I have styled it my own way. :)

Thanks!

Seattle.guy said:
I saw your photos and think your hair looks great with or without glasses. I like that black and red dyed hair. You look like a real goth girl! :)

LOL, that is my look...I wear goth/punk clothing, etc! :) Thanks!

Originally Posted by LakeTahoe
Oh my! Ya look great and love that hair cut! I have natural curls and it is kinda hard for me to style it. Oh well.

Anyway great haircut!

TweetyBird said:
why not dye like hers?? :giggle:

That is very possible. I saw a girl at walmart yesterday, she had VERY curly long hair...she dyed it too...like black fade into dark red...it looked AWESOME!

Lil_country_gal said:
You look really good i gotta say though you look better without the glasses

Yeah, I think so too...but I do like this type of glasses, and I gotta wear glasses anyway due to "lazy eye". But thanks!

Roadrunner said:
Hmm...didn't you get a nice discount from VamPyroX? :lol:

Looks good and it shows you'll try different styles that a 'few' might...well, skip the dyes. ;)

:D

Oh shit, I didn't know VamPyroX gave out discounts! ::looks surprised:: Damn! :P :rofl:

Thanks!

LuciaDisturbed said:
I wouldn't be caught dead in a business suit.

Hi Lucia, I am just saying you would look good in a women's business suit with the nice haircut that would look really sharp on you with the eyeglasses and look like a smart businesswoman. :cool2:

I am sure Abel would agree right there too that you would look real good in a women's business suit with that nice haircut. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Hi Lucia, I am just saying you would look good in a women's business suit with the nice haircut that would look really sharp on you with the eyeglasses and look like a smart businesswoman. :cool2:

I am sure Abel would agree right there too that you would look real good in a women's business suit with that nice haircut. :) :thumb:

I still wouldn't wear a business suit.

LuciaDisturbed said:
LOL, that is my look...I wear goth/punk clothing, etc! :) Thanks!
Does your outfit include those high-heeled shoes? I remember seeing a girl fully decked out in gothic clothing, hair & makeup. She was young-ish, in her early 20's, and had those high heeled boots. A fascinating sight, and I'll admit to watching her just to see how she walked. ;)

Eyeth said:
Does your outfit include those high-heeled shoes? I remember seeing a girl fully decked out in gothic clothing, hair & makeup. She was young-ish, in her early 20's, and had those high heeled boots. A fascinating sight, and I'll admit to watching her just to see how she walked. ;)

LOL...I don't wear high heels (too hard to walk in) but I do wear those knee high boots...:D

Very nice!! :)

nevermind the busniess suit...I'm not too fond of them as well LOL

its awesome, something unique and style hairdo. cool color, something that i don't see that everyday! Nice new haircut u got there, its great on you and I love that glasses!

SherryCherish said:
its awesome, something unique and style hairdo. cool color, something that i don't see that everyday! Nice new haircut u got there, its great on you and I love that glasses!

Thanks!

How about these styles?

haircut2.jpg

haircut3.jpg

haircut4.jpg

haircut5.jpg

Oops! I forgot to remove this last picture.

Back