My New Artwork

Luckysmile23 said:
Wow that is soo awesome!!! i love the artworks. yall did a wonderful job.. :)

:ty:

Cyber - I really love viewing your thread - you are so creative and so outta there!!!

WTG!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Cyber - I really love viewing your thread - you are so creative and so outta there!!!

WTG!!!

:ty: :D Is there anythin' you would like me to make somethin' for you and your girl ? If, so - care to tell me what type of background and color you like ? A pic of yourself and your gal perhaps ? Let me know ! ;)

CyberRed.. LOL I peeked other day but didnt have chance to say anything.. now I want to say.. you are really awesome works.. very nice.........
love it! :D

eheh i read whole this about CyberRed made pictures. I love design that I can make anything like CyberRed but one thing I cant make animated yet cause I dont know how to use it so I am waiting for CyberRed to teach me how to use animated when she is free time :) .. I will make one picture and will show you in here :). Hopefully I will pick it up fast to learn animated soon when CyberRed gonna teach me how to use animated lol

:D

Hey DeafMonkey -

Yeah, I just finished some errands today. Now, I am startin' to feel a little bit tired, but that's ok. I will go to bed early tonight to catch up my strength to feel better on the next day. :D

I will find a link about how to animate your pix. I will find a link that will give you EASIER to follow the instruction. Do you have PhotoShop Pro 7, right ? Please, let me know....... Thanks. :hug:

CyberRed said:
Hey DeafMonkey -

Yeah, I just finished some errands today. Now, I am startin' to feel a little bit tired, but that's ok. I will go to bed early tonight to catch up my strength to feel better on the next day. :D

I will find a link about how to animate your pix. I will find a link that will give you EASIER to follow the instruction. Do you have PhotoShop Pro 7, right ? Please, let me know....... Thanks. :hug:

Take your time :) .. I dont rush to ask you to DO IT NOW!! no I dont lol I can be patience (spelling) :thumb:

I do have Adboe Photoshop cs

TBXmas1.jpg

Heheheh :thumb:

I have been work bit hard to doing with my design and now I am done with this picture lol :D

CyberRed, it is so nice of you to do these artworks for some AD members. I think your talent is wonderful. I have always wanted to learn how to do these stuff too. Can you do one of a butterfly for me whenever you have the time? :)

DeafMonkey said:
Take your time :) .. I dont rush to ask you to DO IT NOW!! no I dont lol I can be patience (spelling) :thumb:

I do have Adboe Photoshop cs

Ok. Do you have ImageReady in Adobe Photoshop CS ? I ask you this, because I don't have Adobe PhotoShop CS. I only have Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 and other programs. When I want to draw somethin', I jump around in different program. lol

I have about 5 different programs. :)

BlueButterfly said:
CyberRed, it is so nice of you to do these artworks for some AD members. I think your talent is wonderful. I have always wanted to learn how to do these stuff too. Can you do one of a butterfly for me whenever you have the time? :)

Sure, if you like. :)
What color of butterfly you like ? What kind of background you want me to add ? Just fill me in exactly what you want. Be sure to tell me if you want it for avatar or banner ..... and I will make one for you. Thanks. :D

CyberRed said:
Ok. Do you have ImageReady in Adobe Photoshop CS ? I ask you this, because I don't have Adobe PhotoShop CS. I only have Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 and other programs. When I want to draw somethin', I jump around in different program. lol

I have about 5 different programs. :)

Yes, I do have Adobe ImageReady CS :)

DeafMonkey said:
Yes, I do have Adobe ImageReady CS :)

Ok, let me check somethin' about Adobe ImageReady CS. I will get back to ya on this in a bit. Please, bear with me. Thanks. :hug:

Ok, I am back.
Here's what you can do, go to:

Tips & Tutorials
http://studio.adobe.com/us/search/s...5&topic=3&type=Tutorial&level=Basic&x=15&y=10

You see it shows "Product, topic, content type, level" in there ? Ok, click on each arrow where you want it to take you for tutorial. It has pictures to show you how. Hope it helps, if not - let me know. Ok ? :) Enjoy !

Animate warped type
http://studio.adobe.com/us/tips/tip.jsp?p=1&id=516&xml=phs8tween

Gif Animation: Swipe Effect
http://studio.adobe.com/us/tips/tip.jsp?p=1&id=422&xml=phs8swipe

DeafMonkey said:
TBXmas1.jpg

Heheheh :thumb:

I have been work bit hard to doing with my design and now I am done with this picture lol :D

Aw, that's so cute. I am glad you are doin' so well with your drawin'. Keep it up with practice just like me when I first got my new program. :thumb:

CyberRed said:
Sure, if you like. :)
What color of butterfly you like ? What kind of background you want me to add ? Just fill me in exactly what you want. Be sure to tell me if you want it for avatar or banner ..... and I will make one for you. Thanks. :D
Umm make the butterfly in blue and the background can be something with a Christmas tree:)

BlueButterfly said:
Umm make the butterfly in blue and the background can be something with a Christmas tree:)

Ok, I will make that one for you tonight. :)

Back