My New Artwork

Awww CyberRed!

I like that one ;). Oh no, I think Patty gonna kill me tonight for bring up about Star Trek since she never admire of that kind of stuff very much. If you ask how would she threat me... simply, she can give me (just remind you, I am not trekkie, just learned from other people or on TV) Vulcan nerve pinch then possible perform "mind-meld" on me.

Psstt, let's make one more -- Star Wars, :twisted:

:lol: ROFL!!! I knew Chris would love it and wouldn't you know, I love that too!! Sure I'm not a huge fun and Star Trek, I just love the TNG (The New Generation), now that's my favourite.

CR, you're a true gem!! :kiss:

Aww, Chris ! I am sure that I will make somethin' out for her ( her favourite one ). :ty: and I am glad you like it alot ! ;) I guess, I will do Gallicata ( spellin' ?? since I don't watch that show! :lol: ) later on.

Hey psst... sweetheart ( Patty ), I will make somethin' for you (TNG) to get even with his. :giggle:

You both people are so beautiful ! :kiss:
4u18kt.gif

Psst..Chris, go and check your hotmail. :twisted:

CyberRed said:
Aww, Chris ! I am sure that I will make somethin' out for her ( her favourite one ). :ty: and I am glad you like it alot ! ;) I guess, I will do Gallicata ( spellin' ?? since I don't watch that show! :lol: ) later on.

Hey psst... sweetheart ( Patty ), I will make somethin' for you (TNG) to get even with his. :giggle:

You both people are so beautiful ! :kiss:
4u18kt.gif

Psst..Chris, go and check your hotmail. :twisted:

Aww!!
4u18kt.gif
You're definitely a gem for sure, CR!! Battlestar Gallatica was my favourite Sci-Fi for sure too! Chris and I love watching that, especially the robot dog with the eyes! TNG, something I've always loved over the orignial Star Trek.

Keep posting your artwork, everyone like CR and CM (Chris) has been doing!! :applause: Good work!!!

Cookie Monster said:
Aww!!
4u18kt.gif
You're definitely a gem for sure, CR!! Battlestar Gallatica was my favourite Sci-Fi for sure too! Chris and I love watching that, especially the robot dog with the eyes! TNG, something I've always loved over the orignial Star Trek.

Keep posting your artwork, everyone like CR and CM (Chris) has been doing!! :applause: Good work!!!

Robot dog with the eyes ?!? Ooo what a spooky ! :lol: Maybe I should try to make somethin' with Daisy ? :naughty: Will figure it out ! :twisted:

When I was young, I used to watch Star Trek alot. But, now I am more into 1800's movies ( romantic ) - women with their "old-fashioned" dresses. Ohh I love to watch it ! Wish I could go back and live in 1800's and feel it what it's like to be in old times. In 2004, I went to Skagway, Alaska by "fast ferry" ( taxi )... ohhh guess what ? I just entered in their 1800's when their buildings were built in 1800's ! I can feel it really strange, but more interestin' and fascinatin' ! Some buildings do have their "russian" kind of thing on the roofs. I will insert a pic in here to show you asap. ;) Love heritage places ! :ty: Sweethearts !

This is for you both - Chris and Patty !! :hug:

chrispattyintheship8js.gif
stlogorotating9ez.gif

With all my love,
CyberRed ~

Holy sheeiitttt!! I love it!!! The body to die for and best of all, Chris and I still match each other!! ::eyeing Chris:: :hug: CR, you're a true artist!!!

HiBluE01 said:
Can you make me one please, cyber red? I love cats so much. :D

Sure thing, hon ! Can you copy and paste of your cats here for me ? What is your favorite background ? I will make somethin' for you. :D

h ey would u mind making an intresting one with my lilo??? (hint she's in my other forum in the pets section) if u make one with coffee cup I ll for sure DIEEEEE with LOVEEEEE and you saw a pic of me and my gurl spice something up on that if u can thanks :) i ll credit you in it :)

javapride said:
h ey would u mind making an intresting one with my lilo??? (hint she's in my other forum in the pets section) if u make one with coffee cup I ll for sure DIEEEEE with LOVEEEEE and you saw a pic of me and my gurl spice something up on that if u can thanks :) i ll credit you in it :)

javapridecoffeesitebanne3bc.gif

javapridescoffeeshop3ch.gif

Do you have a close up pic of your and your gal's face ? I would like to make somethin' for you and your gal. :hug: :ty:

This is for you both, Javapride & your gal ! ;)

javapridejavaskybabein8mi.gif
vvdancer21oj.gif

With all my love,
CyberRed ~

:applause: Great artwork, CR and you are definitely better than me!!! *no baby steps for you*

Cookie Monster said:
:applause: Great artwork, CR and you are definitely better than me!!! *no baby steps for you*

Merci ! :hug: Well, I need practice on that tone ( skin ). I am still learnin', sweetie. There's no diploma for me until R.I.P. then, I will get a diploma. :lol:

Life sometimes is so such sweet...other times, it is not. Life is still a mystery ! :kiss:

Will KIT !

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg I LOVE THAT and the OTHER one can u make it into a sig?

CyberRed said:
This is for you both, Javapride & your gal ! ;)

javapridejavaskybabein8mi.gif
vvdancer21oj.gif

With all my love,
CyberRed ~
HAHA I LOVE that CR why not make one with hawaiian style? hehehehe

Wow that is soo awesome!!! i love the artworks. yall did a wonderful job.. :)

For some of you would like to use Halloween banner for signature image, you are more than welcome to copy and paste it... unless, if there's somethin' you want a different one and I would be more than glad to do it for you. Do not be afraid to ask.

Enjoy !! :)

pumpkin7vg.gif

blackcatwithpumpkinha6pf.gif

ghostsbehindthefenceh3kf.gif

hauntedhousewithbuddies2rr.gif

kittenwithpumpkinandmoo0aa.gif

onthemoon4ut.gif

witchwithcatonmoonha7no.gif

Back