My New Artwork

*Gasp* What is Alex doin' with his award eh ? Stealin' from me and CM/Chris for makin' our avatars/signature images ? :squint: :lol:

( I am just bein' silly ! :giggle: )
gollumandhisaward9cr.gif

I really enjoyed ur artwork, cyberred! Good job...one little minor thing is that Sabrina's wedding is on Oct 8th, not on 10th.

Peachy Lady said:
I really enjoyed ur artwork, cyberred! Good job...one little minor thing is that Sabrina's wedding is on Oct 8th, not on 10th.

Thanks for lettin' me know. I will change that to the 8th. :)

weddinforsabrina23wm.gif

( Sabrina, I just corrected the date. I thought it was on the 10th... but, gee my mistake. :lol: )

PL -- :ty:

Tweety, u're welcome. I'm glad u like it.

:thumb: Most of CR did very good artwork and also, Chris has more talent.

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
weddinforsabrina23wm.gif

( Sabrina, I just corrected the date. I thought it was on the 10th... but, gee my mistake. :lol: )

PL -- :ty:

AWWWWW this is the best gift for our wedding's day :D That is so thoughtful of you to make a beautiful signature for AD. I will show this to my future husband. He will be extremely delight ! :cuddle:

You did a fabulous job !!

Hugs !!!

:ty: Sabrina ! I am glad you like it alot. ;)
Enjoy it while it lasts !

xoxo :hug:

CyberRed said:
:ty: Sabrina ! I am glad you like it alot. ;)
Enjoy it while it lasts !

xoxo :hug:

Oh yes, I love it every moment !! :D I will save it on my file to remember you as my friendship.

Sabrina said:
Oh yes, I love it every moment !! :D I will save it on my file to remember you as my friendship.

Sure, thing... you are more than welcome anytime ! :hug: I will always remember you in my heart. :kiss:
May God bless you and your future husband richly in your new marriage ! :)

Here's for you, Chris !! *ahem* I am still practicin' on how to do it ( animation ) -- still "baby steps* just like Patty. :lol:

chris3012cw.gif

CyberRed said:
Here's for you, Chris !! *ahem* I am still practicin' on how to do it ( animation ) -- still "baby steps* just like Patty. :lol:

chris3012cw.gif

Not bad for beginner, you did good job on that animation, now I see Patty did influence you with Sci-Fi, oops my fault, haha but I love it!

I will turn Patty into trekker or Jedi Master whoo!!!!!! well I know Patty refused oh darn! but I will try ;)

- Chris

:ty:
Oh, yeah she was tellin' me about you what your favorites are. Heh heh But, darn it she is soo sweet ! Now, here's my another animated pic. I am now startin' to get the idea of how to make animated pics - tryin' to be like yours with that scary and freaky animated ghost/skeleton thing. :lol:
Still a lot of practice to do! Heh heh

startrekcouple7pa.gif

Back