My New Artwork

CyberRed said:
lovemelovemenot2hq.gif

Aww, this one is sooo purrfect for Valentine's Day!! :hug:

Really good work, you make for members here :thumb:

I´m very impress about your art work especially picture of Coolie Froggie and FlyFree. Really Super :thumb:

They are my kids. My K-9 is 3 years old named Sassie. My other "adopted" son that I got him from the Animal Shelter - he is 4 months old named Pelan. :) ( Use these 2 pics for signature images. :hug: )

sassieandpelan5bk.gif

CyberRed said:
They are my kids. My K-9 is 3 years old named Sassie. My other "adopted" son that I got him from the Animal Shelter - he is 4 months old named Pelan. :) ( Use these 2 pics for signature images. :hug: )

sassieandpelan5bk.gif

I sure will, hun. :hug: Looking forward to it and learning *baby steps!* :lol:

garfieldhalloweensignatur2fj.gif

( CM : It's really fun to learn. I just love it ! I am already hooked to it. :lol: )

Liebling:-))) said:
Really good work, you make for members here :thumb:

I´m very impress about your art work especially picture of Coolie Froggie and FlyFree. Really Super :thumb:

Thanks. :D
I love arts !

Just for you, CR!! Enjoy it as I had fun making the signature of your precious kids, cute kids and be sure to slip them extra treats from me! :lol:

Quite a challenge making the signature but of course I was lucky enough to have Chris to help me even though I had to say "No, No, No!!" to his wild and creative ideas!! Gosh, he has such elaborate plans for your avatars and signatures which I suhwear he's gonna whip up some at work tomorrow to kill the boredom! ::eyes Chris besides me which he's guffawing!::

mykids14es.gif

/there's a whole lotta little boy inside Chris, he loves Star Wars, BattleStar Gallatica and so on so be prepared to see special effects on your siggies or avatars, CR! :P

Aww Cookie Monster !!! Love it with poundin' hearts ! Soo perrrrfect ! I will use that signature when the Halloween is over. *rubbin' my hands* :twisted:

Tell Chris, million :ty: And, sure I will slip extra treats to them for you, hon ! Aww you are so precious !! :hug: :ty:

CyberRed said:
Aww Cookie Monster !!! Love it with poundin' hearts ! Soo perrrrfect ! I will use that signature when the Halloween is over. *rubbin' my hands* :twisted:

Tell Chris, million :ty: And, sure I will slip extra treats to them for you, hon ! Aww you are so precious !! :hug: :ty:

:hug: You're quite welcome CR!! I enjoyed doing it and now thinking of other ideas to make for Christmas! :lol: I'm going way ahead! I know LieblingDarling created several wonderful templates and banners for my past forum and she does a wonderful job for the seasons/holidays. I managed to all of them in a CD before my forum was closed down.

LieblingDarling, show your artwork in another thread?? :)

Cookie Monster said:
Quite a challenge making the signature but of course I was lucky enough to have Chris to help me even though I had to say "No, No, No!!" to his wild and creative ideas!! Gosh, he has such elaborate plans for your avatars and signatures which I suhwear he's gonna whip up some at work tomorrow to kill the boredom! ::eyes Chris besides me which he's guffawing!::

/there's a whole lotta little boy inside Chris, he loves Star Wars, BattleStar Gallatica and so on so be prepared to see special effects on your siggies or avatars, CR! :P

(This is Chris) oh my dear, Patty, I hope you have heart to forgive me for stealing your moment of glory here :giggle: . Oh I am sure you yet didn’t admit that my creative is too impressed for you. Star Wars eh? check those gifs I made today... Oh that is right I did give you taste of influence of Star Wars, oh I should apologize.... not! :nana:

Here are the two animated graphics

mydogkids3do.gif

mydogkids17vz.gif

Update: I am locked out from our own apt, attempt to get her attention to let myself in, and finally she responded. Oh boy, I think her response is so... harsh.

Patty: You stole my spotlight, Chris! I… I... I need to spend alone, (crying)

Oh lord, what suppose I do at this hour?

Cookie Monster said:
:hug: You're quite welcome CR!! I enjoyed doing it and now thinking of other ideas to make for Christmas! :lol: I'm going way ahead! I know LieblingDarling created several wonderful templates and banners for my past forum and she does a wonderful job for the seasons/holidays. I managed to all of them in a CD before my forum was closed down.

LieblingDarling, show your artwork in another thread?? :)

(This is Chris) Where are your artworks, Patty, that is so... sad to see you do without artworks. I will :whip: you to gain your skills on creating the graphics.

*Gasp* Oh, my goodness gracious ! I fell in love with those 2 signature images you made for me ! Soo beautiful and alive in the background.

*ahem.... readin' CM and her man's comments here* :giggle: You both are soo sweet ! I guess, I better close that silky curtain close. Heh heh !

:ty: both !! :hug:

:giggle: Chris!!! You're making me laugh so hard I actually have tears rolling down my cheeks!! Cheeky bugger!! :lol: Gawd love you so much for your sense of humour! :ily:

Awww I love those animated artwork better than mine!! I love those as well, CR! :hug:

*running back in the silky curtains!* :giggle:

This is for you and your man, AmericanChopper. :hug:

weddingforsabrina8qe.gif

I really love the animated graphics that Chris made! Very impresstive. :thumb: Vampy used to do some for me in the past, because I don't even know how to do my own signature or avatar for all that matters. :giggle:

But, CookieMonster, I do love the hearts that were set on the corners. :thumb:

Lavender said:
Hey, tweety? I happened to be found this halloween gif thought about for u that u might like it to match your own personality. What do you think of that idea?

tweety.jpg
thanks so much!!! i like that one! smile.. :thumb:

Back