My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind that, people. I managed to take some from my iphone. Here it is, impatient AD'ers! :lol:

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

I have the photos in my camera, unfortunately, I discovered that I have the incorrect cord to plug the camera to the computer. So the photos may have to wait a little longer. I must apologize.

Why not you using iPhone to shot pics and email into your computer?

nice try Jake.... but that's not your car.

1. look at that man.. he's the owner, not you!
2. no pix from cellphone (or iPhone) is that clear enough

TELL ME THE TRUTH. YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR! :mad2:

I got your pics! nice car ! color is smiliar to my Honda CR-V.

No, that is my friend aka Scorpio and this car is MINE.

:crazy: to Jiro

No, that is my friend aka Scorpio and this car is MINE.

just yanking your chain as always.

NICE RIDE, YO! now don't crash it, aiiiiight?

Nice car, for some reason, the black color looks better but I am sure you are happy with your gorergous car so congrats and take care of your baby

Nice car, for some reason, the black color looks better but I am sure you are happy with your gorergous car so congrats and take care of your baby
Yes, and Silver looks good on the car too.

I have the photos in my camera, unfortunately, I discovered that I have the incorrect cord to plug the camera to the computer. So the photos may have to wait a little longer. I must apologize.

Then your iPhone is pointless. :roll:

I didn't know you can upload pictures from your phone to your computer, I am a idiot

I didn't know you can upload pictures from your phone to your computer, I am a idiot
Yeah, you can -- just plug in the USB connection to the computer, and open the 'My computer' and you will see the name of the iPhone, and photos are there. BUT remember these photos are 'read-only' so changes cannot be made, so you will have to transfer a copy of them into the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back