My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, by hand though, NEVER used the electronic system and I wont do it. I'll see if the aerial's removeable. Cheers for that, Jiro.

aaaahhh I see. no wonder. yea that's good. I'm always wary about going to car wash cuz some of them scratches your car. I only go to brush-less car wash or hand car wash.

aaaahhh I see. no wonder. yea that's good. I'm always wary about going to car wash cuz some of them scratches your car. I only go to brush-less car wash or hand car wash.
Yeah, I use the brush-less car wash 24/7 centre not far from my home. Haven't tried on my new car yet but will once it gets dirty, lol.

Yeah, I use the brush-less car wash 24/7 centre not far from my home. Haven't tried on my new car yet but will once it gets dirty, lol.

brush-less car wash does have this huge air blower machine that will go from front to top to rear so that's why they ask to remove the antenna

a3546307645f7e2bac3fb51ba7df7129.gif

that poor bastard will get his antenna snapped off! :laugh2:

brush-less car wash does have this huge air blower machine that will go from front to top to rear so that's why they ask to remove the antenna

a3546307645f7e2bac3fb51ba7df7129.gif

that poor bastard will get his antenna snapped off! :laugh2:

I dislike it.

I almost use touchless car wash for my SUV at all times.
g5-main.jpg

I dislike it.

I almost use touchless car wash for my SUV at all times.
g5-main.jpg

oh that's cool! however.... drawback is - those high-pressure spray can ruin your paint

oh that's cool! however.... drawback is - those high-pressure spray can ruin your paint

Nothing to ruin my paint in two years. Color of my SUV is silver. Dark color paint can be ruined.

I had a close call at lunch time today :| My car stalled when I was driving out of the basement carpark, and that was my WTF emergency moment, I slammed (thank god for the ABS braking system, which came to the rescue) the brakes when it unexpectedly stalled (due to the wrong gear, I think) and I got stuck for a minute or two, and I revved the gas, and dropped the clutch quickily, and got out of trouble. *whew* I voewed not to go to the basement carpark for a little while.

I had a close call at lunch time today :| My car stalled when I was driving out of the basement carpark, and that was my WTF emergency moment, I slammed (thank god for the ABS braking system, which came to the rescue) the brakes when it unexpectedly stalled (due to the wrong gear, I think) and I got stuck for a minute or two, and I revved the gas, and dropped the clutch quickily, and got out of trouble. *whew* I voewed not to go to the basement carpark for a little while.

whew!!!!!

Damn it! call your dealer to tow it. Should get free rent a car from dealer.

Yeah, thank god for this! Lucky I bought the right car. :cool2:

be more careful next time! every car has its quirk with clutch-manual-brake system. You should drive it for couple hours around the city to figure out its quirks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back