My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I believe my parents wont allow me that. :| becuase the ford car I have is a very reliable car.

But, you are adult. You can do anything you want to buy. No one control your life. You must be so lucky!

Alright, I had purchased new sport and fancy car when I was over 25 years old. My insurance rate was low. But I won't force you about it. I m gald you feel OK. :)

If you are under the age of 25, the insurance rate will mostly likely be high. I think that you may buy used car or regular sedan or simple vehicle is cheaper in price for insurance then a sports vehicle or sports utility vehicle when you will be age 25. If you are under the age of 25, the insurance rate will mostly likely be high.

Check my post....
http://www.alldeaf.com/1395789-post30.html

Jake said it's different in Australia.

glad to hear that u are alright. it's amazing how little time u look away from the road can impact the driving. I had experienced close call and am like shit, always look at road when driving not at pager/sidekick, looking for other things etc lol.

glad to hear that u are alright. it's amazing how little time u look away from the road can impact the driving. I had experienced close call and am like shit, always look at road when driving not at pager/sidekick, looking for other things etc lol.
I had a close call about a month or two ago, when I was driving over to my friend's place, I was just watching the road, but the car in front of me stopped suddently, and I slammmed my brakes and swivered to the left, lucky enough I avoided the collision. I was like 'Whoa, I'm good, guys!' I'm good'!

I am glad that you are ok. Hope all goes well with your insurance. Let us know about it.

I am glad you are okay, I hope it is a lesson learned to never talk to your friend while you are driving, you can talk to your friend while you are stopped at a traffic light, other than that, keep your eyes on the road!!

I am glad you are okay, I hope it is a lesson learned to never talk to your friend while you are driving, you can talk to your friend while you are stopped at a traffic light, other than that, keep your eyes on the road!!
Yeah - lesson learnt. Now, not sure what option i can choose for the car.

Yeah - lesson learnt. Now, not sure what option i can choose for the car.

What car brand do you prefer and what form of the car you want, like truck, coupe, sedan, wagon, etc?

So, what happened? Looked down at your mobile device for a second and hit someone?

G -tree: the car I own is a hatchback, i would like to have sedan or hatchback. either ford or toyota.

vampy: no, my friend was talking to me and i told him one second and i turned to the road, i attempted to stop the car but was too late, crashed into the car ( rear ended)

grummer: no, wasnt tailgating

What's your next plan, Jake?

What's your next plan, Jake?
If the repairs is more than I expected. I will have to pay per month for the damages caused to the car I crashed into, junk my car as repairs are not worth it. Get a new car as an replacement.

Toyota Corolla, Matrix or something? Ford Focus? Ford Fiesta (new version) etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back