MVP = Mobile Video Phone

remeber 20/20 is still beta tester but will upgrade for the fianl before relasee

What network is MVP using? OJO was down for a while because they did not pay the network provider.

What network is MVP using? OJO was down for a while because they did not pay the network provider.

That is old news been down long time ago , been working since last year and I am using ojo and vp now . I'm getting my MVP in Indianapolis , Indiana on March 17th !!! I'm so exciting and can't wait to get it . Has anyone got their email or letter about getting your MVP yet ??

That is old news been down long time ago , been working since last year and I am using ojo and vp now . I'm getting my MVP in Indianapolis , Indiana on March 17th !!! I'm so exciting and can't wait to get it . Has anyone got their email or letter about getting your MVP yet ??

Great! I know about 20/20 programs for private invitation. i can't go to work for it because reason of Indiana Purple reps only.

Great! I know about 20/20 programs for private invitation. i can't go to work for it because reason of Indiana Purple reps only.

So, that's mean you have to wait until Ohio MVP reps ready for private invitations?

So, that's mean you have to wait until Ohio MVP reps ready for private invitations?

Yes, I wil wait to listen from my purple manager for 20/20 programs in Ohio. I don't worry about it. But I will go to Indianapolis for working at purple booth on Deaf Nation Expo in April 25.

The MVP is using plain old internet. Ojo was down when they didn't pay their SIP provider - which is a more complicated setup, because you can make voice calls and video calls using the same phone, but at the same time, it's more expensive to maintain than just using the internet.

Private Purple Party will be at Jacksonville next Monday & Tuessday March 9 &10.
I will be at Orlando Private Purple Party on March 14th.
Looking forward to meet people there.

Yes, free mvp. I work for Purple. If interesting, contact me in PM.

I got a email about purple MVP is finally coming to Jacksonville on March 9 and 10, but is it true about get MVP for sure or what? Just talk about MVP on Jacksonville instead of getting a MVP?

I got a email about purple MVP is finally coming to Jacksonville on March 9 and 10, but is it true about get MVP for sure or what? Just talk about MVP on Jacksonville instead of getting a MVP?

People will get MVP for real and for free on that day. But only who are selected and invited to this private event will get MVP.

Is Purple Communications finally worked in Puerto Rico yet? Just wondering if they still can MVP in Puerto Rico....What about Hawaii??

Is Purple Communications finally worked in Puerto Rico yet? Just wondering if they still can MVP in Puerto Rico....What about Hawaii??

Yeah, we have been working since the beginning, and yes MVP will be also release at the event in March. I myself work for them and I have MVP with me. I don't know about Hawaii...

Yes, I have to remove Sorenson in order to use Ojo, but OJO is slow and Sorenson is faster.

The MVP is using plain old internet. Ojo was down when they didn't pay their SIP provider - which is a more complicated setup, because you can make voice calls and video calls using the same phone, but at the same time, it's more expensive to maintain than just using the internet.

Back