More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

sadwalk.gif

Maryland doesn't have stand your ground law so he will arrested for murder or manslaughter, depending on state law about definition of crime.

Not all states have stand your ground law.

It wouldn't be SYG it would be self defense.

If he used a samarai sword and hacked his attackers to bits like a drunken ninja then it might be SYG - don't really know.

It wouldn't be SYG it would be self defense.

If he used a samarai sword and hacked his attackers to bits like a drunken ninja then it might be SYG - don't really know.

He has to be retreated so he could use as self defense, however Baltimore is unfriendly to gun owners.

But one side fought and died to keep their slaves. They also lost. There are still people that fly their flag and wish for "the good old days" when those black folks knew their place, and it wasn't mingling with those white folks.

Oops, gotta go. Got my Amos and Andy DVDs today! "Hey Kingfish!"

There are just a few facts you may not have been taught in school about the Civil War.

1) Robert E. Lee was an abolitionist - wanted to be president of the C.S.A. after the war ended, and end slavery. "...slavery as an institution is a moral and political evil." - Robert E. Lee

2) Abraham Lincoln wanted to free the slaves, but he wanted to ship them out of the country. He was a "segregationist" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

3) The war was fought over "state's rights" and slavery became a political issue 3 years after the war started.

oh yeah ... and number 4) Ulysses S. Grant, the Federalist General, sanctioned and condoned slavery. He didn't even free his own personal slaves after Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

The way I see in the video are a bunch of alcoholics or drug users. I think the white guy should have stay in his hotel room. If he said that he did not remember of what happened to him until shown with the video. Then he must be drunk or high. They are just young people who did not know any better what they are doing.

White people are no better than black people too. They make our lives hell and so Native Americans too. You, white people, think you are all superior over us and think they can control us like savages or slaves. We are as much as human as white people are. But they don't look us like that. So stop blaming us for what we did to them. Beside, they put the video up to rile us up over racist comments and video. :roll:

He may have been drinking but it is most likely due to a concussion injury. And oh yes these young people know exactly what they are doing. He was a tourist so why stay in hotel room when he was in front of courts it should have been a safe place!

The Trayvon Martin shooting started on Feb 26, 2012 so I feel it can or cannot relate to Trayvon Martin case.
Yes, the Martin shooting was prior to this attack but it hadn't made "the news" on a national scale by that time. I'm guessing St. Paddy's Day beer guzzling had a lot to do with what happened in the video. No one in the video (as far as I could make out) was shouting, "This is for Trayvon."

Ever wonder why you have never heard of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian of Knoxville, Tenn.? MM is not going to touch this one.

the scumbags that killed them should rot in prison. and yet they are now trying for retrail because the judge was disbarred. disgusting situation
nope2.gif

No it is NOT facts!! my god! i cant stand any racist people think this way!
You said that is not facts because you refuse to accept those facts. I have alot of black friends. They are good people. My son used to have a black girlfriend. Yet you call me a racist, that's un-fucking-believable. All I can say is that those black racists need to stop. It's getting worse and worse.

Who exactly are the racists in this thread?
Please send a message to Alex or the moderators detailing this and share the facts that points out they are racist for this thread.

The issue with this news is controversial, before it was even posted here I have seen too many comments about ever since it went viral on April 6th.

Here's a little story my oldest son's g/f told me Sunday at dinner....she works at the Gate Gas Station and her boss is Black, a very nice guy!....

Saturday evening, this black dude walks in and gets a can of Beer. She asked him, "ID please"....he said "left it at home"....she said..."sorry, I can't let you have this Beer without an ID".....he became very mad and angry....and shouted to her...."You're Racist!".....she rang for her Boss (who is Black himself).....He came out, and said..."why are you calling my employee "Racist"?....she is just doing her job!.....Get out of here before I call the Police!"......

Ever wonder why you have never heard of Nancy and Bob Strait of Tulsa, Okla.? MM won't touch this one either.

is it newsworthy on national scale?

and how did you hear about it?

Back