More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

Watched MM all day and not a peep about this. Oh well, that is the usual for MM.

Charles Bronson was a hero for many of us in fact.

Yeah...there was the movie he starred in about his daughter getting kidnapped, raped by a gang of thugs and eventually she jumped out the window, got impaled on a fence and died....(very old movie)...so he got his revenge...one by one....can't say I would blame anyone for doing that, but now-a-days...it's called murder....RIP Charles Bronson...he was a "hero" to many.

Charles Bronson was a hero for many of us in fact.

not me. I find anybody with Charles Bronson mentality despicable and extremely disturbing. They're worse than criminals.

His movies are entertaining to watch. nothing more than that.

why would you want your tv to be filled with every single crimes?

Perhaps because it would mean that MM has the publics interest at heart be reporting the news instead of their own pocketbook interest by making the news.

If there is nothing but crime all over America then MM should report that. MM should let the chips fall where they may and the public will decide what to do with the reporting of the truth. Walter Cronkite must be turning over in his grave a thousand times a day hearing what MM is putting over the air and into print.

Perhaps because it would mean that MM has the publics interest at heart be reporting the news instead of their own pocketbook interest by making the news.

If there is nothing but crime all over America then MM should report that. MM should let the chips fall where they may and the public will decide what to do with the reporting of the truth. Walter Cronkite must be turning over in his grave a thousand times a day hearing what MM is putting over the air and into print.

Walter Cronkite? lol Rupert Murdoch probably killed him :)

not me. I find anybody with Charles Bronson mentality despicable and extremely disturbing. They're worse than criminals.

His movies are entertaining to watch. nothing more than that.

Agreed.

Here are a few more that fall into the same catalogue:

Woody Allen
Marlon Brando
Robert De Niro
Brian DePalma
Jack Nicholson
Nick Nolte
Al Pacino
Roman Polanski

To be fair, these are just the males. There are an equal number of females.

Agreed.

Here are a few more that fall into the same catalogue:

Woody Allen
Marlon Brando
Robert De Niro
Brian DePalma
Jack Nicholson
Nick Nolte
Al Pacino
Roman Polanski

To be fair, these are just the males. There are an equal number of females.

I can't think of any female counterparts :hmm:

Back