More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

And what does Reba have to do with me? You quote my reply to Foxrac where I was asking him a question that he never answered. I'll admit Reba ask the same question but my post expanded the discussion. How about letting Foxrac answer his own question whenever he feels like it, although I'm admit he had the privilege and right to refuse and/our ignore the question.

See Post #133 and assume it in plural form.

See Post #133 and assume it in plural form.

I'm here to say your reading comprehension is quite off the mark today and I can't help you with it.

If you would go back and re-read post #131 you wel see the words "criminalS" and "THEIR", both plural.

I'll admit Reba and my question to Foxrac is in the singular but you wil notice I did post that I expanded to a new question to Foxrac in the plural.

oh?

how do you spell hypocrisy? :giggle:

he already answered your question quite a while back but as usual - you continue to ask questions in the most convoluted way. why? I don't know.

So the answer was that even though drunk, the criminals should be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law? That even though the man was drunk, he had a right to be standing outside his hotel and it was not his fault that low lifestyle took it as an opportunity to beat, rob and strip him?

It would appear at first glance that foxracs original post could be applied to anyone that may have been physically incapacitated. Such as "well .... That old lady should have known better than to be outside that late .... It's her fault she got robbed"

So the answer was that even though drunk, the criminals should be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law? That even though the man was drunk, he had a right to be standing outside his hotel and it was not his fault that low lifestyle took it as an opportunity to beat, rob and strip him?
I fail to see any point in asking questions again that already have been answered. See Post #120 and #124 for answers to your questions.

It would appear at first glance that foxracs original post could be applied to anyone that may have been physically incapacitated. Such as "well .... That old lady should have known better than to be outside that late .... It's her fault she got robbed"
Please do point out exactly where he said "it's his/her fault...."

And the hypothetical in 117 as well.

I feel that you are making fun of me due to my mental capitabiliies and you are laughing at my post for no reason. I decided to make clear in post #124 until Steinhauer provoked with silly question. #124 is effectively override #117 thorough.

And what does Reba have to do with me? You quote my reply to Foxrac where I was asking him a question that he never answered. I'll admit Reba ask the same question but my post expanded the discussion. How about letting Foxrac answer his own question whenever he feels like it, although I'm admit he had the privilege and right to refuse and/our ignore the question.

I don't understand your question and I think that you are making fun of me due to mental capitabiliies so I decided to slap with confused smile. I'm not going answer any questions you asked until you start respect and make your question so clear, easier for me to understand.

Well, I am here to tell you that I was talking to Foxrac and not you. And if it did not appear that Foxrac had not said that, then he would not have had to clariFy what he said. (not clariTy)
With all the repeated spelling/syntax errors you have made, (your in place of you're, among others) it would behoove you to resist the urge to point out other poster's obvious typing mistakes, especially when the keys "T" and "F" are neighbors. An uneducated man (me) could run out of red ink if I were to go grammar police around here...

See Post #124.

That is not what you ask to be "pointed out" in post #145.
Post #124 is a comeback of post #120, however the damage is already done and can not be taken back. So post #120 points out what you requested.

Last edited:
I feel that you are making fun of me due to my mental capitabiliies and you are laughing at my post for no reason. I decided to make clear in post #124 until Steinhauer provoked with silly question. #124 is effectively override #117 thorough.

Foxrac, I am not making fun of you. You were not very clear in your statements. Thank you for attempting to clear it up.

I don't understand your question and I think that you are making fun of me due to mental capitabiliies so I decided to slap with confused smile. I'm not going answer any questions you asked until you start respect and make your question so clear, easier for me to understand.

My sincere apology. I was not aware of your mental capabilities(sp). I'll refrain from asking you any questions. Again, I apologize.

That is not what you ask to be "pointed out" in poor #145.
Post #124 is a comeback of post #120, however the damage is already done and can not be taken back. So post #120 points out what you requested.

Post #145 clarified Post #120 so he didn't intend to place a blame on him/her for getting raped/mugged/assaulted.

capabilities(sp)

it's a correct spelling.

GoldStarSticker.jpg

I know. I had to intervene because what I'm seeing here is clearly an act of cyber-bullying. I know your English skill isn't great and it can be bit confusing at times but your Post #145 clarified your Post #120 and that should be good enough because you clearly stated that you do not blame victims.

It's abhorrent to see some people here having unhealthy fixation like a bunch of vultures and not knowing when to stop trolling/agitating you. All they have to do is ask you to clarify if they don't understand instead of asking such convoluted questions.

Foxrac, I am not making fun of you. You were not very clear in your statements. Thank you for attempting to clear it up.

My sincere apology. I was not aware of your mental capabilities(sp). I'll refrain from asking you any questions. Again, I apologize.

In next time, if you don't understand about what I'm saying so feel free to ask questions instead of laughing and ask silly questions that caused me to confused. I prefer to keep my medical record confidential so I am going to reveal some of them that help you to understand. I diagnosed with learning disability in 1994 after had hard time with school. I was raised in special education with extra accommodation to ensure that I learn in proper way. It is very slowly for me to gain the mental capabilities with education and it took few years for my reading to be high school level after started freshmen. I have other mental disorders as well - OCD, depression, anxiety and possibly bipolar, however schizoaffective is ruled out because I'm not response to any drugs that help with bipolar type. For some cases, I don't have mental capabilities to understand whoever ask for so I have to ask questions again. I used spelling correction, google or dictionary so frequently to ensure that my spelling is correct. I found some people in this forum has no respect and rather to make fun of me if my post turns into oddly, difficult to understand or unusual (like #117) that I don't see on my own version.

Hey rolling7, I accepted your apology and next time, just ask question that is easier to understand and not turn my post into silliness, unusual way to say.

Sorry you feel that way.....I would never make fun of anyone in that manner.

Edit: I might add that I only had 3 posts in this entire thread.....Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was laughing at you or making fun of you.

In next time, if you don't understand about what I'm saying so feel free to ask questions instead of laughing and ask silly questions that caused me to confused. I prefer to keep my medical record confidential so I am going to reveal some of them that help you to understand. I diagnosed with learning disability in 1994 after had hard time with school. I was raised in special education with extra accommodation to ensure that I learn in proper way. It is very slowly for me to gain the mental capabilities with education and it took few years for my reading to be high school level after started freshmen. I have other mental disorders as well - OCD, depression, anxiety and possibly bipolar, however schizoaffective is ruled out because I'm not response to any drugs that help with bipolar type. For some cases, I don't have mental capabilities to understand whoever ask for so I have to ask questions again. I used spelling correction, google or dictionary so frequently to ensure that my spelling is correct. I found some people in this forum has no respect and rather to make fun of me if my post turns into oddly, difficult to understand or unusual (like #117) that I don't see on my own version.

Hey rolling7, I accepted your apology and next time, just ask question that is easier to understand and not turn my post into silliness, unusual way to say.

Thank you for clearing that up too.

Sometimes I joke around, but please don't take it personally. I would never make fun of someone who is LD. Now that I understand that you think my jokes are not funny, I will try to make them funnier so you can laugh too ;)

Back