More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

That's disgusted and all stupid thugs need rot in prison. :mad:

It looks like just effect after Trayvon Martin shooting as racial tension start goes up.

I saw it on TV yesterday. That shows how some black people are acting like that everyday. Who the fuck do they think they are? Black people are chanting "We are Trayvon Martin". Jesus fucking Christ! I can imagine if Trayvon was still alive, he would act like that, too. Your topic should be "What's wrong with black people in America?" because there's nothing wrong with white Americans.

I saw it on TV yesterday. That shows how some black people are acting like that everyday. Who the fuck do they think they are? Black people are chanting "We are Trayvon Martin". Jesus fucking Christ! I can imagine if Trayvon was still alive, he would act like that, too. Your topic should be "What's wrong with black people in America?" because there's nothing wrong with white Americans.

Yup, George Zimmerman is latino and they don't target on latino people.

Just read where a Police Car was shot up in the town where Martin was killed...bunch of savage animals.

There's plenty wrong with white Americans. We are an imperfect race...but from the looks of that video, whitey didn't do anything wrong.

Dude, you are way out there with your profanity-laced racist comments. Go back to work on your white robes and cross burning. :crazy:

That's disgusted and all stupid thugs need rot in prison. :mad:

It looks like just effect after Trayvon Martin shooting as racial tension start goes up.
This attack happened during St. Patrick's Day celebration. That would be March 17-18. I don't think it was related to the Trayvon Martin shooting.

This attack happened during St. Patrick's Day celebration. That would be March 17-18. I don't think it was related to the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Judging by the fact that someone was there, ready to record this event, I think it was obviously done as entertainment, not as a protest. I do not judge all blacks as thugs; only the ones in this video. Just what we need, another racially charged assault. :sadwave:

That is so sad. I wonder if he had shot his attackers if he would be smeared all over the media as a murderer?

Dude, you are way out there with your profanity-laced racist comments. Go back to work on your white robes and cross burning. :crazy:
That's not a racist remark. It's a fact. Read a FBI report. In 2007, more than 400,000 hate crimes committed by black people against white people while around 40,000 hate crimes committed by white people against black people. So what's wrong with black people? They must stop hating white people. Of course I am talking about alot of them, not all of them.

If MLK was alive, he would be disappointed in his people.

That is so sad. I wonder if he had shot his attackers if he would be smeared all over the media as a murderer?

Maryland doesn't have stand your ground law so he will arrested for murder or manslaughter, depending on state law about definition of crime.

Not all states have stand your ground law.

Ever wonder why you never heard about this from the MM?

Because it is not national coverage so you will probably hear when you live in DC or Baltimore, usually local news only.

Back