More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

This attack happened during St. Patrick's Day celebration. That would be March 17-18. I don't think it was related to the Trayvon Martin shooting.

The Trayvon Martin shooting started on Feb 26, 2012 so I feel it can or cannot relate to Trayvon Martin case.

wish all the racist people in america would do america a favor and leave the country.

i like someone else's motto.

That's not a racist remark. It's a fact. Read a FBI report. In 2007, more than 400,000 hate crimes committed by black people against white people while around 40,000 hate crimes committed by white people against black people. So what's wrong with black people? They must stop hating white people. Of course I am talking about alot of them, not all of them.

If MLK was alive, he would be disappointed in his people.
The MLK comment; he was striving for equality for ALL PEOPLE, regardless of skin color. Didn't you read his speeches?

Where do you get these statistics? I demand a link to a reputable source, or I will stick to my guns and call you a blatant racist. Don't try the "I like Eddie Murphy"" or "I watched Roots" crap with me.

The MLK comment; he was striving for equality for ALL PEOPLE, regardless of skin color. Didn't you read his speeches?

Where do you get these statistics? I demand a link to a reputable source, or I will stick to my guns and call you a blatant racist. Don't try the "I like Eddie Murphy"" or "I watched Roots" crap with me.
Someone left a link in another thread which was about a white boy set on fire by two black boys but the thread was removed. I guess you missed it. However I still remember the statistics.

MLK also talked about no violence. He wanted all people to live in peace.

Someone left a link in another thread which was about a white boy set on fire by two black boys but the thread was removed. I guess you missed it. However I still remember the statistics.

MLK also talked about no violence. He wanted all people to live in peace.

Blacks were kept as slaves for hundreds of years in the US, but they had a good deal? Free meals? Free sex whenever the owner got the urge?

You are taking an extreme example of a terrible assault and painting an entire race with it. I doubt you would have mentioned it if it was 2 white boys setting another white boy on fire; nothing there to fan the flames of racial hatred.

I am getting tired of this. You are in over your head. Go away.:wave:

Blacks were kept as slaves for hundreds of years in the US, but they had a good deal? Free meals? Free sex whenever the owner got the urge?

You are taking an extreme example of a terrible assault and painting an entire race with it. I doubt you would have mentioned it if it was 2 white boys setting another white boy on fire; nothing there to fan the flames of racial hatred.

Yup, I got fed up with racist comment.

There are good and bad people, REGARDLESS on race.

some people are
thpoop.gif

That's why there was a civil war because slavery was unacceptable and all people are created equal.

That's why there was a civil war because slavery was unacceptable and all people are created equal.

But one side fought and died to keep their slaves. They also lost. There are still people that fly their flag and wish for "the good old days" when those black folks knew their place, and it wasn't mingling with those white folks.

Oops, gotta go. Got my Amos and Andy DVDs today! "Hey Kingfish!"

The way I see in the video are a bunch of alcoholics or drug users. I think the white guy should have stay in his hotel room. If he said that he did not remember of what happened to him until shown with the video. Then he must be drunk or high. They are just young people who did not know any better what they are doing.

White people are no better than black people too. They make our lives hell and so Native Americans too. You, white people, think you are all superior over us and think they can control us like savages or slaves. We are as much as human as white people are. But they don't look us like that. So stop blaming us for what we did to them. Beside, they put the video up to rile us up over racist comments and video. :roll:

Not sho bout dem captions, Sapphire.

find out if your DVDs are CC, please. If they are, please pm me a link where to buy them. I used to watch that with my Dad. funny stuff. I would love not only see it again but too understand all the stuff I missed.

The way I see in the video are a bunch of alcoholics or drug users. I think the white guy should have stay in his hotel room. If he said that he did not remember of what happened to him until shown with the video. Then he must be drunk or high. They are just young people who did not know any better what they are doing.

White people are no better than black people too. They make our lives hell and so Native Americans too. You, white people, think you are all superior over us and think they can control us like savages or slaves. We are as much as human as white people are. But they don't look us like that. So stop blaming us for what we did to them. Beside, they put the video up to rile us up over racist comments and video. :roll:

Welcome back to AD and I haven't seen you in long time.

find out if your DVDs are CC, please. If they are, please pm me a link where to buy them. I used to watch that with my Dad. funny stuff. I would love not only see it again but too understand all the stuff I missed.

Sorry Andy, I was joking. I live in a very racially mixed area. Our postal carrier would probably be very nervous, having those DVDs in his mailbag.

Back