Mod needs represent when delete post.

diehardbiker65 said:
To those who dwell on the past, please go to Obsession Anonymous, there is 12 steps program for you to look at yourself and see why your soooo obsessed with past.

Amen, Amen!!!

Hello, DHB...This is DD and Im obessed.

:wink:

diehardbiker65 said:
Amen!!! I chose Cheri because she's naughtier than ^Angel^. Im kidding on why I decided to chase Cheri. Anyway, after meeting ^Angel^ in real life, I couldn't see part of her that would want to hurt anyone. SHe is too innocent to be criminal of any kind. If it is Cheri, I might believe so. (Cheri! I still love you anyway!!!)
I think some of members needs to learn how to respect others. Sure I have bashed few people here. That is because Im pissed off that they LACK respect for others. These threads were removed and I did got warning.

To those who dwell on the past, please go to Obsession Anonymous, there is 12 steps program for you to look at yourself and see why your soooo obsessed with past.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very true, I´m agree with you total... I know difference between Cheri and Angel but they are such darling people...

CyberRed, I had the feeling that you pick on ^Angel^ . Its something do with the past, you obsessed to. I would suggest you make a peace with your life and leave ^Angel^ go with her life peace.

Diehardbiker65 said:
I chose Cheri because she's naughtier than ^Angel^. Im kidding on why I decided to chase Cheri. Anyway, after meeting ^Angel^ in real life, I couldn't see part of her that would want to hurt anyone. SHe is too innocent to be criminal of any kind. If it is Cheri, I might believe so. (Cheri! I still love you anyway!!!)

Hey! I didn't know this is a finger-pointing thread. :booty:

:ily:

CheriTree...

Haven't you realized it by now? This is a finger-pointing forum, and if you don't know how to point a finger, operators are standing by to help you.

Just call 1-800-POINTING.

DreamDeaf said:
CheriTree...

Haven't you realized it by now? This is a finger-pointing forum, and if you don't know how to point a finger, operators are standing by to help you.

Just call 1-800-POINTING

:rofl: :rofl:

Healthy obsession can be good, BUT if you got bad obsession, like negative on somebody for too long, then you got shits in your hands.

DreamDeaf said:
Amen, Amen!!!

Hello, DHB...This is DD and Im obessed.

:wink:

DreamDeaf said:
CheriTree...

Just call 1-800-POINTING.

:rofl: you are soo friggin' funny!!!!

diehardbiker65 said:
Healthy obsession can be good, BUT if you got bad obsession, like negative on somebody for too long, then you got shits in your hands.

So if you know I'm totally obessed on Cheri, is that bad or good? Will I need to walk, nay, run to the nearest Obesssion Anonymous meeting?

Help yourself with Cheri!!! I don't mind the free show! :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
So if you know I'm totally obessed on Cheri, is that bad or good? Will I need to walk, nay, run to the nearest Obesssion Anonymous meeting?

diehardbiker65 said:
Help yourself with Cheri!!!

Fine...there's no free show - you gave her to me...so she's MINE now. Hey everyone, from now on, you will kowtow to CheriTree as DreamDeaf's wimmenfolk. She aint gonna be with DHB no more.

*spitting tobacco juice on AD floor*

DreamDeaf said:
Fine...there's no free show - you gave her to me...so she's MINE now. Hey everyone, from now on, you will kowtow to CheriTree as DreamDeaf's wimmenfolk. She aint gonna be with DHB no more.

:rofl: :rofl: *spitting tobacco juice with Dreamdeaf on AD floor* :ily:

Did I mention free show as an optional? I don't believe I said that. BUT there is one catch!!! Cheri is required to wear Chastity belt, and I am the keyholder!

DreamDeaf said:

diehardbiker65 said:
Hello all MODs, as you know some people likes to play blaming games around. However this one gives me hard thoughts. We have more than just one MOD here, and some of ADers think there is favortism going on. So, wondering if you mod could represent yourself when removing the post? Don't need to elaborate on why. But, just brief comment that you remove them so that member would not assume which moderator did this. 1 or 2 sentences is sufficient on purpose of post removal.
I have met RoadRunner, and Vampy in real life and they are cool guys. I do not feel justified for members to bash at one of them and assumption there is favortism. I also know Alex though good friend of mine. So, it would be fair if they step up and represent themselves to avoid favortism.

:) That is such a great suggestion DieHardBiker!!! There are too many comments made about favoritism here and fingers being pointed, this way, we know who and why the posting had to be removed, and not only will it help the member who's had to be removed, but, it will help all of us too, so we don't do the same thing. Great job DHB!!!! :)

diehardbiker65 said:
Some people are good at seperate from professionalism and relationships, even at friendship level. I do NOT think any of our moderators are playing in favortism because I have seen some of these mod's friends post deleted or removed! Even my posts too. I respect their professionalism.
Same principle, if you are at work and you found your co-worker's husband that is supervisor in your department. What are you going to do? Asking him to fire his wife? I don't think this will happen. The only time you can do is report if you notice any favortism. I mean CLEARLY evidence, like papertrail, and all the documentations... Then that is where you can pursuit. You can't accuse outright anyway.
So, my purpose of this thread to protect moderator and their friends from false accusation. Also protect EVERY members of ADers by showing them there is no favortism involved. Its FAR better than kicking moderator out based on their relationship.

Again, two moderators that I have actually met in person does not mean I am in favor of them. They earned my respect for them by showing their professionalism!

Then only time you'd see mod crossing that line is that they would CLEARLY shows you favortism, which I haven't seen so far.

:) :thumb: DieHardBiker hit the nail right on the head. It isn't favoritism that is the real issue here. What DHB said just came flashing right out to me.
"They earned my respect for them by showing their professionalism"
That is the way we should look at it, the Mods have earned our respect, earned it, not favored it, earned it!!!!
Beautifully said DieHardBiker!!!!!

CODAchild said:
:) :thumb: DieHardBiker hit the nail right on the head. It isn't favoritism that is the real issue here. What DHB said just came flashing right out to me.
"They earned my respect for them by showing their professionalism"
That is the way we should look at it, the Mods have earned our respect, earned it, not favored it, earned it!!!!
Beautifully said DieHardBiker!!!!!

Very True....

diehardbiker65 said:
There was a tragedic. There was a huge domestic dispute in the house in the area where majority of people are black. So this family in this maniac house had called the cop, and cop came over and entered the house. Found a teenager with knife welded on her arm, threatened to stab cop, and that cop fired back, injured her and send to hospital. She is ok, at least. But that is not it. What happened to the community? They scream called RACISM, called policeman racism, they even organized protest and marching around police station, accusing police for conceling the information... Blaming police department for the discrimination, accusing police shooting because this teenager is black. This was out of control, then the policeman stood up, and said... I am the one who shot her and look at the color of my skin? How DARE you call me racist? Community GULPED BIG TIME, and everything quiets down so fast! You see, in the beginning NOBODY bothers to find out the fact, they just made up the idea and blamed the cop for being racist to begin with. IF they had investigate and checked out who that cop was, they won't have screamed like that. So, you all guys who wants to blame others get your feet step backwards and look at the hard fact FIRST!

This thread isn't about who is doing favortism. This thread is about how to AVOID future assumption on favortism!!! I wanted PREVENTION measure, not blaming! So, please refrain all of your blaming games. You all have a good day.

DieHardBiker,
I like the time and effort you put into this thread, the organization and the research you did on this comparison call. We do have the freedom of speech to say what we feel, but, within reason, and with lots of respect. Finger pointing and blaming or singling anyone out, will not get us anywhere. We have a right to an opinion to be shared with others, but, again within reason and respect. I give DHB a lot of credit for coming forward and stating the needs of AD, and asking the Mods to identify their reasons for what had to be done, so this way, we all know what we can do and what we can't do. I have seen so many wonderful members who have such wonderful stories to tell. Emotions they need to share, and the advice they receive from fellow members. I have seen threads where things got out of control, only to have a happy ending.
It takes one person to get the ball rolling, and thanks to DHB, for being the one to express the needs and his feelings to make things continue to be great on AD. Thanks DHB!!! :)

DreamDeaf said:
U know - I noticed that most of the time RR is the first moderator to respond when I have a request to be made, such as a thread that needs to be made sticky, or when I have something that needs to be fixed...

Also, he's online when there's a problem or can be brought online quickly - the others are not always available - Alex works full-time, but I know that if I have a very serious problem, such as a technical problem or a member that is overstepping his/her boundaries, he will be quick to respond to it as soon as he comes online.

I'd rather have RR as a moderator, because he is...what? RELIABLE. He can be called whenever needed and he will come on quickly.

I have never seen him play favorites, either, because he will quietly tell me what I'm doing wrong, and if I am able to, I will edit my post or have him edit/delete my post in question.

I think on the whole, Alex, RR, Vampy and St. LinuxGold do make a good team.

Period.

Just need to let us know why a post was deleted/edited or a thread closed, and by whom. That's it.

:applause: :applause: I like what you said DreamDeaf, and if more people shared the same feeling and opinions, the Mods wouldn't be put through the firing squad. This is why this thread was created in the first place so reasons can be explained why certain postings had to be removed.

RebelGirl said:
I noticed that too that RR responds quickly. Which is good cuz we need at least one person to be in charge most of the time.. I understand that Alex works full-time. Where's Vampy and LinuxGold? I haven't seen them well I see Vampy once in a while but not LinuxGold. I think RR is doing an excellent job to make this AD steady.

:) I have to agree with you RebelGirl, Roadrunner is doing an excellent job, and does solve problems quickly whether they be technical or emotional, he's there when you need him. All in all, I think all the Mods are terrific!! :D

DreamDeaf said:
I dont even think this would have been an issue if one certain thread hadnt come up last year - the reason why all this happened is because some of the moderators had to close that thread a few times for flaming, name-calling and personal information coming up...and a member took offense at the thread closing - while I can understand why she wanted the thread to remain open, until the job was done, it went out of control several times.

And since RR was online during most of the time, he took the full brunt of the criticism, although other moderators have said they did delete/edit/close the posts and thread.

FYI, this is getting to be a bit tiresome, because it's been over a year ago, and in another case, quite a few years ago, for a different reason entirely, and it's time to put it to rest for once and all.

Just focus on AllDeaf and what it offers us, on our lives and let us go on from there. Let the past rest in ashes where it belongs for good.

:applause: :applause: AMEN DreamDeaf!!!!

CODAchild said:
:) I have to agree with you RebelGirl, Roadrunner is doing an excellent job, and does solve problems quickly whether they be technical or emotional, he's there when you need him. All in all, I think all the Mods are terrific!! :D

Most of you have forgotten RR's assistant, Angel. She just let RR knows what's going on in AD.

RR can not fix quickly without her....

Back