Mod needs represent when delete post.

CyberRed said:
I can understand your feelin' and what you mean. I like the other forum ( not this AD ), because they treat me fair with others. And, I don't see any "favoritism" in their forum. I feel very "home" in that forum. Very easy laid back with them. This AD is different. All forums at different websites are not the same. Different atmospheres. You are more than welcome to join in a different forum at another website where you will not feel "favoritism" --

I like you alot and you've been good to me for a long time .... and, for that I respect you. :hug: Don't you ever forget me. :ily:

Thanks for likin' my signature. :D
CR, your true colors are showing and I can tell what kind of a person you really are by the way you post. If you like the other forum better then WHY are you still in here? I am not saying you should get out of here but I found your post to be very insulting.

Forgive me, mods but I had to say it out.

DHB, you've said it very well.

Even some of my posts were removed and I haven't cried out "favoristism". The moderators are doing their job to remove the posts that are uncalled for so let them do their job.

ButterflyGirl said:
CR, your true colors are showing and I can tell what kind of a person you really are by the way you post. If you like the other forum better then WHY are you still in here? I am not saying you should get out of here but I found your post to be very insulting.

Forgive me, mods but I had to say it out.

I am tryin' to help her not to feel negative about herself. I like it here, too. This AD is fine, but it is different from any other forum. You can see why I posted here alot - that means I am just fine with it. It's not for Kalista when she feels uncomfortable. It's why I tried to suggest her to find another forum if she feels uncomfortable about this AD.

I like other forum, too. I like other forum is better - why not ? I am just bein' honest. Nothin' is wrong with that.

GalaxyAngel said:
:smash: ~ why r u still here? First place r u saying.. *see bold line*
Do you prefer another fourm.. why don't you go over there and stick w/it.. don't need you're being here anyway you dislike AD.. but r u still jumping tag along bangwagon and bash'em.

"I like you alot and you've been good to me for a long time..."
*psst* I smell...r u..
bs.gif

*ahem*~ :roll:

*sitting and corner* ((wearing Dunce Hat))~ :lol:
Forgive me, MOD? :D

So ? Everyone has their own preference which ever they like is better for them. Is that a crime ? Are you a cop to arrest me for my preference for another forum ? Gee - it really doesn't matter WHERE any one can chose and go there or HERE. It's their freedom of choices.

Liebling:-))) said:
I has the feeling that moderators and Admin. don´t play favoristim... I know the difference what I saw at other forum... Ohhhh dear... I prefer to stick AD forum here... because moderators and admin don´t play favoristims...

Oh yeah, same here Liebling, I saw alot of favoristim in that forum, and they do not see it both ways, or be fair either....I like it here cause all the moderators are fair and they see it both ways, the only reason why some of them don't see it that cause they are not looking at what they're posting or reading what the rules stated here.....That why some of them say there's a " favoristim " going on....and I do not care what they think anymore....

I can go to ANY moderators as I please to when I have a complaint, I happen to be a member here too and I SHOULD be treat fairly like the rest of you...I don't have to ask another moderator or Alex to take care of my complaints when many of you have that right to complain to any moderators and not me because I happen to be in a relationship with Roadrunner, that's not fair.....I should be treat the same as everyone else here....and that's the way it's going to be....

If you don't see a moderator being fair, you can always take your complaint up to Alex....simple instead of trying to get others to join your little bandwagon....

Why some of you kept sayin' " little bandwagon" ? They have the rights to share their POV/opinions what ever they see/read and it DOESN'T MEAN that anyone jump in to join their little bandwagon. The other side DOES have their own little bandwagon as well.. not just the ones you are just referrin' to. I see no difference, just because of their opinions/their voices/their POV are not the same.

You don't know what is in their minds what each thread tells them and what they feel about each thread. They have the rights to agree to disagree or disagree to agree - what ever. They are just people. They are just human beings.

CyberRed said:
Why some of you kept sayin' " little bandwagon" ? They have the rights to share their POV/opinions what ever they see/read and it DOESN'T MEAN that anyone jump in to join their little bandwagon. The other side DOES have their own little bandwagon as well.. not just the ones you are just referrin' to. I see no difference, just because of their opinions/their voices/their POV are not the same.

You don't know what is in their minds what each thread tells them and what they feel about each thread. They have the rights to agree to disagree or disagree to agree - what ever. They are just people. They are just human beings.

Oh really? It funni cause most of us PM Alex when we have a problem with a moderator but not you or the others....

If you think they have a right for an opinion to bashed at a moderator, then why not members have an opinion about you and what they think about you? how do you feel about that?

So that's exactly how a moderator will feel, sometimes you people complain too much to the point it's getting really tiresome, if you have a problem with a moderator then be mature about it by using the PM, otherwise you're just trying to draw more attention by getting others to join your little bandwagon and its getting to the point of being ridiculous.... :smash:

U know - I noticed that most of the time RR is the first moderator to respond when I have a request to be made, such as a thread that needs to be made sticky, or when I have something that needs to be fixed...

Also, he's online when there's a problem or can be brought online quickly - the others are not always available - Alex works full-time, but I know that if I have a very serious problem, such as a technical problem or a member that is overstepping his/her boundaries, he will be quick to respond to it as soon as he comes online.

I'd rather have RR as a moderator, because he is...what? RELIABLE. He can be called whenever needed and he will come on quickly.

I have never seen him play favorites, either, because he will quietly tell me what I'm doing wrong, and if I am able to, I will edit my post or have him edit/delete my post in question.

I think on the whole, Alex, RR, Vampy and St. LinuxGold do make a good team.

Period.

Just need to let us know why a post was deleted/edited or a thread closed, and by whom. That's it.

^Angel^ said:
Oh really? It funni cause most of us PM Alex when we have a problem with a moderator but not you or the others....

If you think they have a right for an opinion to bashed at a moderator, then why not members have an opinion about you and what they think about you? how do you feel about that?

So that's exactly how a moderator will feel, sometimes you people complain too much to the point it's getting really tiresome, if you have a problem with a moderator then be mature about it by using the PM, otherwise you're just trying to draw more attention by getting others to join your little bandwagon and its getting to the point of being ridiculous.... :smash:

Oh you said not me ? I did PM to one of the MODS in the past, fyi. Speakin' of bashin'... well, sometimes they feel it is conflict of interests. That's their feelings when they see it. What are you gonna do about it ?

Let me try if I can understand their feelings.....
Maybe, they feel that certain members received too much attentions by lookin' at how many threads it was made for some certain members ? Maybe, that's the case. I :dunno:
Maybe, they need some certain members to participate them in their group without leavin' them out ?? There are many reasons for the way they feel.

I do admit that sometimes I noticed there are soo many threads that was givin' an attentions to you and Roadrunner... that's way overboard. MAYBE, THAT is the problem when they feel this way. I don't know... maybe, I am wrong. Let's be reasonable and try to understand them.

I've been bashin' by some certain members and that was uncalled for. What did I do ? I don't bash them by name-callin' them or nasty words. It's the reason why I like the other forum, because the other forum - the people from that forum don't bash me or name-callin' me or whatever when I say my opinions or point of view. And, of course I am still visitin' here anytime and post some in.

CyberRed said:

I do admit that sometimes I noticed there are soo many threads that was givin' an attentions to you and Roadrunner... that's way overboard. MAYBE, THAT is the problem when they feel this way. I don't know... maybe, I am wrong. Let's be reasonable and try to understand them.

CR, How can this be way overboard? Just because they're popular doesn't mean they're going overboard for getting attention. Nobody feels that way about RR and ^Angel^, that's not the problem, fyi. the problem is when each of us speak of what's on our mind, we say it and some people just don't agree with it. That's the problem there. But like you said earlier.. we have a right to speak of our opinions but doesn't give a right to bashing on members. Besides that.. ^Angel^ has been trying to create threads to keep from dying down and we get bored. She comes up with something that can be fun and challenging. Of course there are other members here that do an awesome job for creating a good thread.

from the looks of it, I see that you're the one on ^Angel^'s ass all the time in AD. I don't know why but you just won't leave her alone.. you're always finding a way to bash in on her. Why can't you just leave her alone?

sorry guys if this is off topic

I do agree that the Mods may need to do some changes on how to prevent from this happening again.

DreamDeaf said:
U know - I noticed that most of the time RR is the first moderator to respond when I have a request to be made, such as a thread that needs to be made sticky, or when I have something that needs to be fixed...

Also, he's online when there's a problem or can be brought online quickly - the others are not always available - Alex works full-time, but I know that if I have a very serious problem, such as a technical problem or a member that is overstepping his/her boundaries, he will be quick to respond to it as soon as he comes online.

I'd rather have RR as a moderator, because he is...what? RELIABLE. He can be called whenever needed and he will come on quickly.

I have never seen him play favorites, either, because he will quietly tell me what I'm doing wrong, and if I am able to, I will edit my post or have him edit/delete my post in question.

I think on the whole, Alex, RR, Vampy and St. LinuxGold do make a good team.

Period.

Just need to let us know why a post was deleted/edited or a thread closed, and by whom. That's it.

I noticed that too that RR responds quickly. Which is good cuz we need at least one person to be in charge most of the time.. I understand that Alex works full-time. Where's Vampy and LinuxGold? I haven't seen them well I see Vampy once in a while but not LinuxGold. I think RR is doing an excellent job to make this AD steady.

I dont even think this would have been an issue if one certain thread hadnt come up last year - the reason why all this happened is because some of the moderators had to close that thread a few times for flaming, name-calling and personal information coming up...and a member took offense at the thread closing - while I can understand why she wanted the thread to remain open, until the job was done, it went out of control several times.

And since RR was online during most of the time, he took the full brunt of the criticism, although other moderators have said they did delete/edit/close the posts and thread.

FYI, this is getting to be a bit tiresome, because it's been over a year ago, and in another case, quite a few years ago, for a different reason entirely, and it's time to put it to rest for once and all.

Just focus on AllDeaf and what it offers us, on our lives and let us go on from there. Let the past rest in ashes where it belongs for good.

If I could, I would bring a hatchet in here and bury it.

RebelGirl said:
CR, How can this be way overboard? Just because they're popular doesn't mean they're going overboard for getting attention. Nobody feels that way about RR and ^Angel^, that's not the problem, fyi. the problem is when each of us speak of what's on our mind, we say it and some people just don't agree with it. That's the problem there. But like you said earlier.. we have a right to speak of our opinions but doesn't give a right to bashing on members. Besides that.. ^Angel^ has been trying to create threads to keep from dying down and we get bored. She comes up with something that can be fun and challenging. Of course there are other members here that do an awesome job for creating a good thread.

from the looks of it, I see that you're the one on ^Angel^'s ass all the time in AD. I don't know why but you just won't leave her alone.. you're always finding a way to bash in on her. Why can't you just leave her alone?

sorry guys if this is off topic

I do agree that the Mods may need to do some changes on how to prevent from this happening again.

Did you say that I bash on members ? How ? I don't name-callin' them or nasty words by bashin' on them. Debatin' is one thing I am challengin'. It doesn't mean that I bash on members. Since you brought up about me on Angel's ass all the time... gee - I've seen her bashin' on one certain member and she was on that person's ass all the time. I am not goin' to name a person who that was. You figure that one out yourself.

I am through with this thread. I am done.........

CyberRed said:
fyi. Speakin' of bashin'... well, sometimes they feel it is conflict of interests. That's their feelings when they see it. What are you gonna do about it ?

Well I can provide what the rules say here....

any abuse towards the Moderators will not be tolerated. If you disagree with any of them, please contact me via PM (Private Message) or email me at webmaster(at)alldeaf.com

Even though we support freedom of speech, show some respect, use common sense, and keep an open mind when participating in discussions.

Alldeaf Rules

Have a good day now!

CyberRed said:
Did you say that I bash on members ? How ? I don't name-callin' them or nasty words by bashin' on them. Debatin' is one thing I am challengin'. It doesn't mean that I bash on members. Since you brought up about me on Angel's ass all the time... gee - I've seen her bashin' on one certain member and she was on that person's ass all the time. I am not goin' to name a person who that was. You figure that one out yourself.

I am through with this thread. I am done.........

I'm not gonna waste my time figuring it out. You have bashed and insult in a way. Its not about the name calling or using nasty words. Your words were well maintained and have insulted her. You used it in a way to play games and act like you're innocent.. I've seen it.. some has seen it from you. You can't deny it. I'm sure ^Angel^ has bashed before.. I have too. We all have once or twice or more, depending on who they are. So, you say you're through then STOP! :wave:

RebelGirl said:
I noticed that too that RR responds quickly. Which is good cuz we need at least one person to be in charge most of the time.. I understand that Alex works full-time. Where's Vampy and LinuxGold? I haven't seen them well I see Vampy once in a while but not LinuxGold. I think RR is doing an excellent job to make this AD steady.

Yes, I'm with DD's and your post over Roadrunner. He's one who take care everything in AD forum. I also think Roadrunner doing his job excellently, too.

Honestly I see LinuxGold very rarely. I know Vampy is also good moderator as Roadrunner as well. I know Alex and Vampy made less posts but they take care of AD forum good... I can understand because they work full time a week.

Since you brought up about me on Angel's ass all the time... gee - I've seen her bashin' on one certain member and she was on that person's ass all the time. I am not goin' to name a person who that was.

Angel bashin' on one person? Our beloved Angel? Wowza!

In all the years I been here, I have NEVER seen ^Angel^ bash another person!!!

Show me the proof, show me the proof, move that damn truck!

Amen!!! I chose Cheri because she's naughtier than ^Angel^. Im kidding on why I decided to chase Cheri. Anyway, after meeting ^Angel^ in real life, I couldn't see part of her that would want to hurt anyone. SHe is too innocent to be criminal of any kind. If it is Cheri, I might believe so. (Cheri! I still love you anyway!!!)
I think some of members needs to learn how to respect others. Sure I have bashed few people here. That is because Im pissed off that they LACK respect for others. These threads were removed and I did got warning.

To those who dwell on the past, please go to Obsession Anonymous, there is 12 steps program for you to look at yourself and see why your soooo obsessed with past.

DreamDeaf said:
Angel bashin' on one person? Our beloved Angel? Wowza!

In all the years I been here, I have NEVER seen ^Angel^ bash another person!!!

Show me the proof, show me the proof, move that damn truck!

Back