Mod needs represent when delete post.

CyberRed said:
Oh, boy - you are nothin' new. I don't point finger to MOD's NAME - Gee, I am just suggestin'. I thought I agree with DHB's idea. I can say what my opinions are. You can't tell me not to share my opinions or point of view.

Really?
You did already "POINT FINGER"

I think you need re-read again..
what you did stated..
Oh on a 2nd thought - be sure that BOTH of them ( RR & Vampy ) respond to everyone - NOT just MOD's circle of friends. I mean, both sides... just to be fair without "favoritism".

Why r u saying... [to see bold]
:bye:

GalaxyAngel said:
Really?
You did already "POINT FINGER"

I think you need re-read again..
what you did stated..

Why r u saying... [to see bold]
:bye:

Look at DHB's comment when he first created this thread. He even mentioned Roadrunner and Vampy. It doesn't mean that I point my finger at Roadrunner and Vampy since they are moderators. Gee - read carefully what DHB said in the first place. I just happened agree with him and his idea. Understand ?

EHHHH galaxy and cyber take it to the pms, for others lets drop the finger pointing and share the issues thanks....

javapride said:
EHHHH galaxy and cyber take it to the pms, for others lets drop the finger pointing and share the issues thanks....

Thanks, Javapride. My apologizes. :ily:

PM'LAND isn't solve the problem!

FYI... Let everyone know what's going on..
I ain't hiding.. Oh blushed should I use pm.. oh please gimme a break!
*whispear the eye* no thanks!

My last esort.... end of discussion! :bye:

Sure, I'll try to let everyone know if I have deleted or edited a post. Usually if I find and delete idiotic posts, I contact the poster and try to reason with them, give a warning or ban.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm totally lost about this, I missed something but I'll say that I agree with DHB's idea!

Kalista said:
Your suggestion is excellent. That would be very helpful for the members to get some feedback or criticism in our comment. When you become angry or furious to typing really quickly without think of offense to anyone.

Feedback will be helpful for us because we can’t see ourselves. When they edit or delete our comment with Moderator’s name. We will know which one moderator did this to us.

Thanks,

Sure, I'll try to let everyone know if I have deleted or edited a post. Usually if I find and delete idiotic posts, I contact the poster and try to reason with them, give a warning or ban.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am sure there's more words in Kalista's post - I read this Morning , and now its cut short with no explaination from the Mod/Adm??

And there's no edit explained by Kalista in her post which makes me think something is not right?

Tamara said:
I am sure there's more words in Kalista's post - I read this Morning , and now its cut short with no explaination from the Mod/Adm??

And there's no edit explained by Kalista in her post which makes me think something is not right?

Mod Edit:

Yes, some parts of her post was removed due to unneccessary direct comments, etc., and was removed by another Moderator or Alex. ;)

For your information, Roadrunner and Vampryox who I've met in real life are my friends, do not put their job in position to take my side or support my side. They have both remove my posts many times. If some of you think there is a favoritism going on, Go ahead and think all you want, because you only making your life miserable. They are the moderators of alldeaf because Alex chosen them, If we don't like it we can go to another forum, but you will not find a forum that would take your side. If you break the rules they will remove your post just like it is here in AllDeaf. You cannot just get away with everything all the time just because you happened to be an older member, They don't care who's been here longer and who's most lovable member. We all get the fair treatment because the rules applied for us all to follow, Nobody is special. ;)

Yeah Cheri, it´s Alex´s decision what he want to pick moderators...

I has the feeling that moderators and Admin. don´t play favoristim... I know the difference what I saw at other forum... Ohhhh dear... I prefer to stick AD forum here... because moderators and admin don´t play favoristims... I know RR, Vampy and Alex in AIM but haven´t meet them in real life... I know I will meet them some day... All what I know from them is they are good people. I really don´t understand why anyone consider it as favoristim. People misunderstand because moderators and Admins´s girlfriends are members here... I´m glad that Alex take DHB´s suggestion seriously to avoid any misunderstand because I´m for it to avoid many upsets in any threads....

CyberRed said:
Oh on a 2nd thought - be sure that BOTH of them ( RR & Vampy ) respond to everyone - NOT just MOD's circle of friends. I mean, both sides... just to be fair without "favoritism".

I agree with you 100%. Need to stay in professional boundaries ! I would not feel comfortable if my husband, son or brother are the moderators to involve between me and other member. I prefer my family or friend members back off from me and other member if we did a wrong things.

It is conflict interest. Family & friends members need to be separation.

By the way, I love your signature. It is so beautiful design ! Your creative is fabulous !

Kalista said:

Family and Friends should be separate? So, You are saying Vampy has to resign because he is most people's friend, Are you saying Roadrunner has to resign because he is most members friends, plus he has a girlfriend, and he will be my brother in law. That make no sense at all. Stand back and think who own this forum? Alex. It's Alex call not yours not mine not anyone else for all that matters. ;)

I don't like one of the moderator here myself, But do you see me sit here and complain about every move he have done that I don't approved of? Alex chosen him to be a moderator, So I have to deal with it. ;)

Some people are good at seperate from professionalism and relationships, even at friendship level. I do NOT think any of our moderators are playing in favortism because I have seen some of these mod's friends post deleted or removed! Even my posts too. I respect their professionalism.
Same principle, if you are at work and you found your co-worker's husband that is supervisor in your department. What are you going to do? Asking him to fire his wife? I don't think this will happen. The only time you can do is report if you notice any favortism. I mean CLEARLY evidence, like papertrail, and all the documentations... Then that is where you can pursuit. You can't accuse outright anyway.
So, my purpose of this thread to protect moderator and their friends from false accusation. Also protect EVERY members of ADers by showing them there is no favortism involved. Its FAR better than kicking moderator out based on their relationship.

Again, two moderators that I have actually met in person does not mean I am in favor of them. They earned my respect for them by showing their professionalism!

Then only time you'd see mod crossing that line is that they would CLEARLY shows you favortism, which I haven't seen so far.
Kalista said:
I agree with you 100%. Need to stay in professional boundaries ! I would not feel comfortable if my husband, son or brother are the moderators to involve between me and other member. I prefer my family or friend members back off from me and other member if we did a wrong things.

By the way, I love your signature. It is so beautiful design ! Your creative is fabulous !

Kalista said:

I can understand your feelin' and what you mean. I like the other forum ( not this AD ), because they treat me fair with others. And, I don't see any "favoritism" in their forum. I feel very "home" in that forum. Very easy laid back with them. This AD is different. All forums at different websites are not the same. Different atmospheres. You are more than welcome to join in a different forum at another website where you will not feel "favoritism" --

I like you alot and you've been good to me for a long time .... and, for that I respect you. :hug: Don't you ever forget me. :ily:

Thanks for likin' my signature. :D

Giving you an example

There was a tragedic. There was a huge domestic dispute in the house in the area where majority of people are black. So this family in this maniac house had called the cop, and cop came over and entered the house. Found a teenager with knife welded on her arm, threatened to stab cop, and that cop fired back, injured her and send to hospital. She is ok, at least. But that is not it. What happened to the community? They scream called RACISM, called policeman racism, they even organized protest and marching around police station, accusing police for conceling the information... Blaming police department for the discrimination, accusing police shooting because this teenager is black. This was out of control, then the policeman stood up, and said... I am the one who shot her and look at the color of my skin? How DARE you call me racist? Community GULPED BIG TIME, and everything quiets down so fast! You see, in the beginning NOBODY bothers to find out the fact, they just made up the idea and blamed the cop for being racist to begin with. IF they had investigate and checked out who that cop was, they won't have screamed like that. So, you all guys who wants to blame others get your feet step backwards and look at the hard fact FIRST!

This thread isn't about who is doing favortism. This thread is about how to AVOID future assumption on favortism!!! I wanted PREVENTION measure, not blaming! So, please refrain all of your blaming games. You all have a good day.

Hold yer horse for a minz! *See bold*

CyberRed said:
I can understand your feelin' and what you mean. I like the other forum ( not this AD ), because they treat me fair with others. And, I don't see any "favoritism" in their forum. I feel very "home" in that forum. Very easy laid back with them. This AD is different. All forums at different websites are not the same. Different atmospheres. You are more than welcome to join in a different forum at another website where you will not feel "favoritism" --

I like you alot and you've been good to me for a long time .... and, for that I respect you. :hug: Don't you ever forget me. :ily:

Thanks for likin' my signature. :D

:smash: ~ why r u still here? First place r u saying.. *see bold line*
Do you prefer another fourm.. why don't you go over there and stick w/it.. don't need you're being here anyway you dislike AD.. but r u still jumping tag along bangwagon and bash'em.

"I like you alot and you've been good to me for a long time..."
*psst* I smell...r u..
bs.gif

*ahem*~ :roll:

*sitting and corner* ((wearing Dunce Hat))~ :lol:
Forgive me, MOD? :D

Back