Mitt Romney said He is Not Concerned about the Poors!

That it is. unless you opt for planter box gardens.

That's different then, I have a garden in the backyard. I often grow vegetables there. They always grow like crazy.

That's what the organic bin is for in case you cannot use a compost bin. However, if your city don't do organic pickups, they should start considering it.

My city is not capable of running a compost pile that has food waste! I said they could not manger a compost pile that made of yard waste. And we do not have the resource or money to pick up people food waste. I live in a small city and our mayor is more concern in how to get more money out our pockets!

My city is not capable of running a compost pile that has food waste! I said they could not manger a compost pile that made of yard waste. And we do not have the resource or money to pick up people food waste. I live in a small city and our mayor is more concern in how to get more money out our pockets!

Did you know that waste management is a profitable venture?

Did you know that waste management is a profitable venture?

You're not telling me anything new ! My city just when through 10 years of Hell because a thug brought our landfill so he could bring in trash that cause gave off hydrogen sulfide. The new owner of our landfill made millions of $$$ while the residents lived with a toxic gas , hydrogen sulfide in our home. I really do not know how I can made you understand that city does not know how to run a compost pile. The woman that manger my city yard waste pile thought it would be a good idea to only turn the city yard waste pile over as little as possible, so the city yard waste pile got over heated and started a fire.
I would hate to see how the fool would manger a compost pile that has food waste it. And we really do not have any place to put the pile., the yard waste pile had to be moved as people did not want to be smelling it 'overcook' after having to deal with the hydrogen sulfide for 10 years.

You're not telling me anything new ! My city just when through 10 years of Hell because a thug brought our landfill so he could bring in trash that cause gave off hydrogen sulfide. The new owner of our landfill made millions of $$$ while the residents lived with a toxic gas , hydrogen sulfide in our home. I really do not know how I can made you understand that city does not know how to run a compost pile. The woman that manger my city yard waste pile thought it would be a good idea to only turn the city yard waste pile over as little as possible, so the city yard waste pile got over heated and started a fire.
I would hate to see how the fool would manger a compost pile that has food waste it. And we really do not have any place to put the pile., the yard waste pile had to be moved as people did not want to be smelling it 'overcook' after having to deal with the hydrogen sulfide for 10 years.

Clearly, your city needs to change the way they run things.

That is why you should vote for Newt.
Newt claims to believe in family values.

Yet, he had an affair and divorced his first wife while she was in the hospital.

Then he had another affair and divorced his second wife while she was in the hospital.

How's that for family values?

Newt claims to believe in family values.

Yet, he had an affair and divorced his first wife while she was in the hospital.

Then he had another affair and divorced his second wife while she was in the hospital.

How's that for family values?

newt-family-values.jpg

Clearly, your city needs to change the way they run things.

Would you like to run for mayor?? I agree with you! Unfortunately no one ran against our mayor last election and we're stuck with the same one!

No attempt at guilt tripping you. I'm expressing my views about animals and medical research. Atrocities are still atrocities even if re-labeled as medical research. I do value animals and recognize they don't have human voices to express themselves but I do and I will speak up on their defense when they are suffering at the hands of man and if you want to make compassion seem like a guilt trip, well, to quote you, paint it any way you want.

As I said before, some of the methods used are not pleasant, and I feel no pride, nor offer excuses for them. However, I would not refuse the medical treatment that those experiments provided. Would you? If you suffered third degree burns, would you refuse treatments made possible by results of research done?

Here is my version of compassion; I would use mice in research to find a cure for something affecting your family, without any guilt about the mice. Would you choose my family, or the mice?

As I said before, some of the methods used are not pleasant, and I feel no pride, nor offer excuses for them. However, I would not refuse the medical treatment that those experiments provided. Would you? If you suffered third degree burns, would you refuse treatments made possible by results of research done?

Here is my version of compassion; I would use mice in research to find a cure for something affecting your family, without any guilt about the mice. Would you choose my family, or the mice?

Right now, it's the law that drugs have to be tested on animals first. USDA has confirmed that 9 out of 10 drugs tested on animals failed in human trials.

My family would not have a choice in accepting only drugs that were not tested on animals. Would I refuse treatment for my family? Their decision, not mine.

If you are going to say that you have no guilt about experimenting on animals then you might as bear witness to exactly what that looks like. If this doesn't make you feel anything, then well, that's disturbing: https://www.google.com/search?q=tes....,cf.osb&fp=67abf640070345d5&biw=1169&bih=783

Right now, it's the law that drugs have to be tested on animals first. USDA has confirmed that 9 out of 10 drugs tested on animals failed in human trials.

My family would not have a choice in accepting only drugs that were not tested on animals. Would I refuse treatment for my family? Their decision, not mine.

If you are going to say that you have no guilt about experimenting on animals then you might as bear witness to exactly what that looks like. If this doesn't make you feel anything, then well, that's disturbing: https://www.google.com/search?q=tes....,cf.osb&fp=67abf640070345d5&biw=1169&bih=783

I will not give money to do research on defenseless animals. Beagles are used a lot as they're so trusting and loyal . :( I read somewhere that people should be careful about leaving their dogs alone outside or in their cars as people are stealing people pets to sell them to labs!

I will not give money to do research on defenseless animals. Beagles are used a lot as they're so trusting and loyal . :( I read somewhere that people should be careful about leaving their dogs alone outside or in their cars as people are stealing people pets to sell them to labs!

Also, never give them away for free on Kijiji or in newspaper ads. People who take dogs for free often sell them to science labs.

I said repeatedly that I regret a lot of the way things are done, but you insist on making it look like I am an advocate for animal torture. So be it. It is obviously a hot button issue for you. Liking is a far different thing from accepting. I know there are powerful images out there. I accept that there are things I would rather not know about in regards to medical breakthroughs. However, I have no interest in having wounds healed by cautherizing with hot knives while I bite on a rag and drink whiskey.

Also, never give them away for free on Kijiji or in newspaper ads. People who take dogs for free often sell them to science labs.

I heard that is is not wise to keep a pet away for free. I hate it when I see people doing this. The dogs could also be used as baits in dog fights! :( :(

I said repeatedly that I regret a lot of the way things are done, but you insist on making it look like I am an advocate for animal torture. So be it. It is obviously a hot button issue for you. Liking is a far different thing from accepting. I know there are powerful images out there. I accept that there are things I would rather not know about in regards to medical breakthroughs. However, I have no interest in having wounds healed by cautherizing with hot knives while I bite on a rag and drink whiskey.

You endorse something you'd rather not know about. Wow.

You'd rather millions of animals suffer in laboratories because you don't want to bite on a rag and drink whiskey. I see.

We wouldn't have these drugs available if we couldn't test them on animals first. If this thought is unsettling to some people then perhaps those people shouldn't be taking their drugs/medicine in the first place since all new pharmaceuticals undergo rigorous animal testing and when passed would be fit for human use.

Back