Mitt Romney said He is Not Concerned about the Poors!

And, yet, as I have already said, the end result is still the same....death...regardless of the route taken. I made that quiet clear. The end design is still death.

If ya'll want to believe that deaths are not the inevitable end result from the development of war machines used in war along with the myriad of other components that helped contribute to the killings then be my guest. Whether it's the production of poisonous gas, making missile parts, machine guns, the engines that fly the planes and drive the tanks, the assembling of bomb parts, etc, etc, etc...the end result is still the same on contributing to the deaths of millions in WWII wiping out 2.5% of the world's population. That was my whole point about the part and parcel on what's needed to kill people in a war.

*shrug*

War and Genocide are 2 different things. Some companies out there are sick enough to participate in production and experimentation of death machines (nerve gas, chemical agents, etc.) and/or knowingly produce weapons that violates Geneva Convention and/or commits crimes against humanity.

Manufacturing guns and tanks is not a crime against humanity.
Manufacturing nerve gas is a crime against humanity.

Experimenting nuclear bomb in middle of Nevada desert is not a crime against humanity.
Experimenting nerve gas on human subjects is a crime against humanity.

Researching on more effective, powerful, more lethal guns/missiles is not a crime against humanity.
Researching on more effective, powerful, more lethal biological agent is a crime against humanity.

Using weapons not for its intended uses is a crime against humanity.

Understand? Comprende? capisce? *sign language for understand*?

Back